[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't they have a right to defend themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1232536.jpg (80KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1232536.jpg
80KB, 960x640px
Why shouldn't they have a right to defend themselves?

What America did to them 50 years ago should never be forgotten.
>>
They aren't controlled by kikes and kikes want them gone!
>>
70 years ago. And they started the conflict.

There is no such thing as limited War.
>>
Slide thread.
>sage
>>
>>137002360
If NK is so great then how come they have no internet
>>
>>137002360
>keep threatening to nuke a country that's pissed off at you because you keep threatening to nuke their country
>defending themselves
>>
>>137002360
I think they have every right in the world to develop their own missiles and nuclear weapons.
America didn't do anything to them in 1950's, NKs attacked an artificial country made by American government and they defended it, even tried to take entire North in the process but China saved them.

But what America, NATO and Western countries did to Libya 6 years ago should never be forgotten. It should be pretty recent evidence for North Koreans and Iranians that appeasing West by cutting from your military spending never works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk
>>
>>137003107
I don't know what they're missing desu, online shopping maybe and some chatting? It's not like they would have money for the first.
>>
>>137002360
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8EjY9cHyHl4
>>
>>137003221
lol no
The US is taking unjustified actions against NK in the form of sanctions. It's cut its exports by a third, if NK don't act the country will starve.
US deserves everything coming to it.
>>
File: g (158).jpg (61KB, 776x583px) Image search: [Google]
g (158).jpg
61KB, 776x583px
>>137003107
If NK is so great then how come they have no food?
>>
File: _51359207_001265035-1.jpg (81KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_51359207_001265035-1.jpg
81KB, 976x549px
>>137003264
Benis.
>>
>>137002360
>right to defend themselves

It's about Kim Jong Un defending his regime and dynasty, not about defending North Koreans. His regime was the aggressor in the Korean War. Should have been nuked then desu.
>>
>>137003817
Just like you deserve that Muslim dick in your preteen daughter's ass.
>>
>>137003221
Do Americans really think they're going to nuke you? What do they win by doing it? In best case scenario they can kill entire Los Angeles or something, but so what? They get their country nuked to ashes in retaliation. North Korea and LA gone = Nothing has changed and nothing good happened to anyone.

They also can't attack South Korea because they'd still be bombed to ashes.

Maybe they just develop their missiles to defend themselves. And surely if the sanctions were removed their people's standard of living would skyrocket.
>>
>>137004058
>dynasties are wrong
Wtf I thought Britons loved monarchy.
>>
>>137004058
That war was the reason they fired MacArthur, because he wanted to do exactly that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.