[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you a story. I go to a small university. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

Let me tell you a story.

I go to a small university.

It's a private school and I live with a single mother who lives below the poverty line, but we've been smart with our credit so we can get enough loans to cover it.
I'm glad to be going there. I worked hard to get good grades in high school.

Freshman year I meet a group of friends. We have some mexicans, a black girl, even a white male autist who discovered 4chan before me.

I mentioned the Black girl.

The black girl and I get along because we are both from poor single mother households who worked hard to get here.

OR SO I THOUGHT

Over the 2 years I've known her this is what I've found out.

I had a higher GPA and ACT score than her, but I will graduate with $80k+ in loans. She is getting a full ride from diversity scholarships.

She traveled to Ireland last semester, the most expensive study abroad program there is.
Her freshman year she bought a new car purely because she wanted to fuck the car dealer.
After fucking the married-with-kids dealer, she decides she doesn't actually like the car.
After she comes back from Ireland she buys a newer, more expensive car.

Meanwhile my family is driving a '99 Subaru. I have never had a car in HS or College. She so far has had 4 (totaled one in HS, bought a new one, and the 2 I've mentioned).

I don't do drugs, couldn't afford them if I wanted to. She seemingly has an endless supply of Molly and Weed. She's gotten busted before, but nothing came of it because our campus breaks out in protest whenever a minority student faces "racism", and she's fairly popular.

We stopped being friends after she went full SJW.

Despite her scholarships and the fact that she even got into the school, she hold monthly rallies criticizing the University for being racist. This includes speeches from Illegals, who rail against the white professors despite being granted full sanctuary status from them.

So, I ask you /pol/, Where is my white privilege she keeps complaining about?
>>
Which Major?

80k in debt is bad unless you can repay it rally soon.
>>
File: IMG_0790.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
276KB, 455x395px
>>136999252

In do time the negro will lose power, it's already happening. Trump was an excellent choice.
>>
>>136999252
Keep your mouth shut slave. Your kids belong to me. You are a slave caste animal and you need to be kept in line.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.