[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation eliminate pacifist hippies here. We need to take the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Trump Alpha as Fuck.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Alpha as Fuck.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Operation eliminate pacifist hippies here.
We need to take the NORK situation seriously, and begin bullying more of the pacifist voices that can be heard shuffling around the halls here and ensure that if you are against mobilizing against NORK and attacking them- that you are anti trump and do not belong here. Make sure to leave comments on alt right type youtubers so they feel the need to stop " leading " and instead just going with the flow and thus helping us achieve eliminating pacifist anti-trumpers.
>>
Why do you feel like the US should be involved to this degree in global politics?
My country is the real globalist menice.
The us needs to take a yuge step back, stop all this back and forth with noko. I think we should park a nuclear capable ship a reasonably safe distance from the n.korea mainland and stop all funding and involvement with thier people.
Why (apart from "they said mean things") is this not sensable advice?
>>
>>136998783

Because I'm not gonna sit back and let nork shit threaten Japan for even a second. Fuck off you sensible pacifist scum. We've been appeasing them, and thanks to pussies like you they've been allowed to get the nuke tech. This is far past time to deal with them.
>>
>>136998783
Cause we need to ensure conservatives remain the image of being the ones who start war, especially if we are able to blame the alt right/populist nationalism for a war with nork then that will shut them down harder than anything else.
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>>136998966
Stop with this "we" shit. You're a fat lazy fuck face and "we" aren't doing jackshit. What you really mean is let the military of the US, South Korea and JSDF do something while you shitpost on 4chan about how you're taking credit for the achievments of others.
>>
>>136998966
Appeasement because we've been involved, I want to park the ship out there to glass them all instantly the moment they try to become combative.
They're no threat to anyone and their own govt knows it... all I'm saying is speak softly and carry a big stick.
Don't just go swinging it around.
The reason North Korea has so much of a problem with us is because we don't mind our own business.
>>
File: 1472527261964.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472527261964.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>136999248

A U T I S M
>>
>>136998268

You know you're wrong when you're explicitly relying on social pressure to win rather than argument.
>>
File: 9758824.jpg (122KB, 820x557px) Image search: [Google]
9758824.jpg
122KB, 820x557px
I support North Korea, Russia, China, Iran and all the other countries that have the balls to stand up and fight the American Zionist world order.
>>
File: IMG_4215.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4215.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>136999379
>>
Stop falling for the nork meme. It's not gonna happen. The US administration pushes this issue every few years to gas light the public. It's been a meme for 50 years and it will continue to be a meme for the next 50 years.
>>
>>136998268
But North Korea did nothing wrong. It's just living it's own live not giving a fuck about rest of the world.
>>
>>136998268
Why don't you drop the meme flag? Im interested to see if you're actually American.
>>
>>136998268
MINE MINE MINE
>>
>>136999542
This is also (probably) factual.
In the same vein though, we shouldn't give them any funding or anything of value whatsoever. It's not our place, it's not our job.
Stop the US globalist cabal.
>>
>>136998268
>that you are anti trump
I am
>you do not belong here
If you believe that I think YOU do not belong, here le T_D poster.

But all that aside, the Norks need a big old freedom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.