[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the "Young Turks" were the Nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

They were in charge of Turkey back then and after foolishly attacking Russia in the middle of the winter via the Caucasus with 100,000 Turks dying in the process... they tried to find someone to blame why nobody in Russia rose up for the "holy war".

They found Christians, who they slaughtered - 1.5 million. The Armenians.

The people who did this called themselves the "Young Turks" under the command of Talaat Pasha.
>>
>>136992263

Sounds abit Drx3
>>
File: Mehmet_the_eternal_Turkroach.png (32KB, 737x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Mehmet_the_eternal_Turkroach.png
32KB, 737x1021px
>Small loan of 4 million dollars
>>
>>136992263
and Armenians gave us (((Kim Kardashian))). your point being?

maybe Ottomans should have still existed today, because thete would be no israel, or saudis, or ISIS, or any other problems in the Mid-East.
>>
>>136992263

Stephen Crowder beat you to this.
>>
>>136992823
yeah right... its "current time" my friendo
>>
>>136992823
>or any other problems
how naive are you

read a (history) book, nigger
>>
>>136992823
this thread is not about the ottomans, its about the young turks
>>
>Armenians were killing Turks and Muslims
>also Russia was involved
>Circassian Genocide
>most Armenians and Assyrians killed by Kurds
>what's now Armenia was 50% Muslim
>also, genocide of Muslims in Balkans

I could go on. I don't like the Young Turks, in fact I despise them, but truth is truth. The Ottomans weren't any worse than anyone else. The Nazis weren't either. People are shit. Praise Allah.
>>
>>136992823
Ana Kasperian, the woman in OP's pic IS Armenian.
>>
>>136993970
if thats so why did she joined TYT? did she forget the 6 Gorilion Kardashians?
>>
>there is literally a media thing in usa called "the young turks", it's even mainstream and it's probably what americans think when they hear turk
wat da agdual fug wew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.