[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Black People, I'm so sorry. I owe you all reparations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.
>>
I'm not racist and slavery is a stain on our history but I have nothing to apologize for. I never owned a slave. I was born into this just like them.
>>
>>136988561
kill yourself, niggers enslaved themselves in africa and sold the slaves to the whites.

did you read that? african niggers sold other niggers to slavery

and before that every other civilization has had slaves and have been more brutal, like islam

kill yourself OP, and you will burn in hell no matter what you do, suffer you demon
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 638x696px
Da hard truff my nigga
>>
File: 1493349250182.jpg (70KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
1493349250182.jpg
70KB, 720x838px
>>136988561
>>
>>136988561
Asian civilisation = slavery
African civilisation = slavery
Middle Eastern civilisation = slavery
Western civilisation - abolishes slavery = gibs
Punishment for abolishing slavery - no, fuck you, earn something yourself you lazy fucking losers.
>>
>>136988561
Dear Black People...Educate yourselves

Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>136988561
Be happy that we enslaved them, otherwises those blacks'd be living in shithuts
>>
File: 1443361502644.jpg (82KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1443361502644.jpg
82KB, 500x354px
>>136988561
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>136988561
>>136989309
>>136990901
>>136989983
>>
File: bait_excalibait.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bait_excalibait.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>136988561
>>
>>136988561
all niggers should be killed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.