[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than 2% of the US male population fits those criteria >White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: av2unne3kzihcphkcab4.jpg (98KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
av2unne3kzihcphkcab4.jpg
98KB, 800x694px
Less than 2% of the US male population fits those criteria
>White
>Not overweight
>Hard working
>Competitive
>Goal driven
>patriotic

You cannot keep the edge with only 3 million men. You just can't. Reality doesn't work that way.

It's time to wake up and pack your rice.
>>
>implying you need troops in nuclear war
>>
>>136983626
>I pull numbers out of my ass and act like their real.
Ftfy
>>
wow is this the kind of ass u get from playing tennis or being president???
>>
File: trump-hitting-tennis-ball.jpg (151KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
trump-hitting-tennis-ball.jpg
151KB, 650x387px
>>136983626
I heard Trump will get a Wildcard for the US Open and will place Federer in the first round. Is that true?
>>
>>136984071
You need access to a large pool of minds to work on missiles, biological warfare and other forms of super weaponry.
You need those minds to strongly identify with your country and your country alone.

You need a chain of command and a government comprised of patriotic, decisive and martial individuals who can allocate and maintain considerable resources on technological developments in complete secrecy.

The USA has none of that. China has all of it. Russia is resting on it's old legacy but they at least have something to stand on.

The only thing keeping the US from being a nuclear wasteland is the salted bombs they made in the 80s. Russia and China aren't entirely sure how to deal with them for now.
>>
>>136985838
Sad but true. America, and by extension white people, are fucking doomed.
>>
>>136983626
>2017
>europosting
Ishygddt
>>
>>136984403
66% of the US population is overweight. By the generous standards you use to define it.

More than 90% of the US population does not pay close attention to their fitness.

50% of the population is white. Maybe less because many latinos and arabs wrongly classify themselves as white.

Among this 50% nearly half are liberals, another part neoconservative, another part creationist bible thumper, leaving only a small part having a good grasp of what they would be fighting for.

American education and working ethics are becoming a joke. The average chink can work 16 hours shift without complaining.
The majority master and phd students in America are foreigners and Jews.
Education standards have been steadily going down since the 70s. The average college student could not pass a 70s 9th grade math exam.

What percentage of white Americans does that leave capable of driving technology forward for the sole benefit of their nation? Nearly none.
>>
>>136983626
bumping so OP gets false hope

>>136987065
>yeah, typing more will get me attention
>>
File: pol wars.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pol wars.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>136983626
The fuck you think the drones and brown conscripts are for?
>>
>>136987120
If I wanted attention I would just copy paste older posts.

I'm here to roughly measure the IQ of this place. The fact that almost no poster sees the bigger picture and the discussion is over pointless trivial crap shows that it isn't very high.
The fact that no one even understands what this thread is about shows that its probably even lower than the average liberal.

The alt right is an abortion. It's a group of genetic defects built to frame the last remaining real western men. But the fact that you bothered to post shows that there might still be hope for you.
Fight to wake up from your televitz induced trance.
>>
>>136987065
>66% of the US population is overweight.
mostly blacks and mexicans disproportionately.
>>
>>136987977
>>
>>136987065
>I post more numbers, straight from my spincter, and pretended people take me seriously.
>>
>>136987977
>>136983626
Lol, trudeau forgot to hide his nationalism
>>
File: obesity.png (187KB, 1115x709px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.png
187KB, 1115x709px
>>136988138
I was being generous holding to the number I learned when I was younger. It increases every year. Blacks are only 1.5 times more likely to be overweight. Considering their minority position it's not enough to account for the bulk of what I previously said. There's a more accurate statistic by race.

I drive to the US regularly. I've been in every states since I was 6. I've confirmed the stats first hand. The suburban and rural areas are packed with obese whites. The city centers are full of effeminate hipsters.

It truly hit me when I once saw a plane land in Hawaii. My father couldn't believe it either. Out of the 300 passengers who exited the plane only 2 couples were healthy. The rest were overweight. The passengers all flew from Iowa.
>>
>>136988761
I was accused of being a European so I took it off.

>>136988525
You couldn't process the other posts on time before replying. It's the hallmark of a low IQ. You could look up the stats on your own, you could even be aware of them if you were really keeping track of your environment.

Here's another one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_born_scientists_and_engineers_in_the_United_States

But you can't. Because you're a sapiens. A broken product with rhesus monkey admixture. Half the time you don't even know where you are.
>>
File: page6.png (201KB, 439x874px) Image search: [Google]
page6.png
201KB, 439x874px
>>136989449
Liberals just want attention, much like children. That's why I know this bugs you.
>>
File: page7.png (76KB, 429x328px) Image search: [Google]
page7.png
76KB, 429x328px
>>136989449
Your flag says north but you keep heading south
>>
>>136989819
>Liberals
That's exactly like that thing I was talking about. The alt-right is there to completely discredit and confuse the last remnants of the traditional right.

You don't even know what right wing really means. Your mind is full of memes and your opinions based on incoherent snippets fed directly through your hypothalamus.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.