[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost popular vote >barely won swing states >least popular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (28KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 650x366px
>lost popular vote
>barely won swing states
>least popular president in decades
>not delivering on promises (no Muslim ban, no wall, etc.)
>about to start WWIII
>became the swamp he was supposed to drain

>people still believe he'll win a second term
>>
And yet he's still in the white house and not Hillary. Hahahhhshs. Election night coverage is best coverage
>>
>>136982608
8 years
>>
>>136982912
>muh hillary
The election is over, you don't have to keep brining her up in every argument
>>
>>136983019
Highly doubt it, unless he starts a major war. War time presidents rarely lose, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts WWIII just to protect his position
>>
>>136983132
Go to sleep Glenn beck. Sage
>>
>>136982608

RAISE act hype tho
>>
>>136982608
Have you read the DNCs new proposed slogans? Do you see how big the sjw, anti western anti white movement the democrats have pushed and hurt them big time for the past 6 some years? They're thinking about running The Rock for fucks sake.

Its not so much about trump, it's more of how fucked the Democratic Party is. They need to run Oprah and talk about economics. Rebuplicans need to make sure they keep eating their own shit if they want to keep winning.
>>
>>136982912
This is the counter argument in a nutshell. The fact that he (barely) won once is literally all you need. As if it's proof he's undefeatable or something. One victory and suddenly everyone expects lightning to strike twice. It's like watching your team win the superbowl by one field goal at the last second and expecting them to win every year easily from now on, even if they lose all of their best players.
>>
File: 6 first months.jpg (628KB, 714x1250px) Image search: [Google]
6 first months.jpg
628KB, 714x1250px
>>136982608
There is a muslim ban, the lower activists courts have been over rules.
The wall is receiving it's first couple of billion USD in funding.
He won by a land slide with respect to delegates, and it would be larger had there been strickter rules preventing voter fraud.

Fuck of shareblue

>>136983132
you're not a libertarian, stop pretending to be one because you're willing to argue in favour over pot
>>
File: 1502394600693.jpg (1MB, 3840x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1502394600693.jpg
1MB, 3840x1992px
>>136982608

>keeps losing to the "loser" trump
>>
>>136983442
>Republicans eating their own shit
I meant the republicans need to keep democrats on their sjw bullshit.
>>
>>136982608
>lost popular vote
Voter fraud. Multiple counties in CA that have more registered voters than voting aged citizens. And that's just CA.
>barely won swing states
Which is why they're called swing states. Obama won Florida by a narrower margin than Trump won it by.
>not delivering on promises
Mainly because of (((GOP))) and circuit court obstruction. He's the most obstructed president in recent history.
>About to start WWIII
Even if we attack NK, it won't start WWIII. We most likely won't even attack NK. Just fear mongering from the media.
>became the swamp
There are some questionable choices in his administration. The GS people and neocons need to go. I'll give you that.
>people still believe he'll win a second term
He's been laughed off before, remember? "No chance there will ever be a President Trump."
>>
>>136983442
You think anyone will care about the DNC slogans from 2017 during the election? Trump will get wrecked by anyone slightly better than Hillary
>>
>>136982608
WTF PRESIDENT DO EVERYTHING HE SAID HE WOULD IN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS???????? IM FUCKING DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I remember being just out of highschool and an optimistic edgelord at one time too.

protip kid, in reality politics are slow and less exciting than chanting race war on /pol/

protip protip: your probably just a GRIDs infested kike screeching for a dollar or a cross eyed faggot trying to normalize your failed worldview on a mongolian claymation enthusiast internet forum.
>>
>>136982912
test
>>
>>136983646
Kek this
>>
>>136983741
I'm suggesting that the DNC has learned nothing and won't change by 2020.

You're right about trump potentially losing to any mediocre candidate they put up though. But honestly that's a tall order for the DNC.
>>
>>136983132
>had the choice between two options
>picked the least worst
>"Haha, it isn't optimal, I bet you regret it now"
>"No because the other option was worse"
>"THE ELECTION IS OVER REEE"
>>
>>136984264
Good summary of events. Have a (You)
>>
>>136984264
Who are you quoting?
>>
Trump is our guy. Yes he didnt deliver on the muslim ban but that wasnt his fault.

Dont be a fucking cunt and recognize hes the best thing in politics in decades.
>>
>>136982608
Kys
>>
>>136983457
You're being disingenuous because I never said he'd serve 8 years. The point is that Hillary had the full support of the media, Hollywood, Washington elites, and she still couldn't beat an ineloquent pussy grabber with bad hair who's never spent a day in public office. Hillary even lost states she expected to win. I don't know what that should tell you, but it does say she ain't President despite it being her turn, and I revel in all the anguish of the left knowing Clinton lost to an orange Cheeto
>>
>>136984377

This person >>136983718 brought up very reasonable points that you didn't try to argue. Because you know you're too stupid to argue them, you literally can't. Your brain won't allow it.
>>
File: count.jpg (50KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
count.jpg
50KB, 699x679px
>>136982608
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 1536x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 1536x1091px
>>136984766
>>
>>136984957
Why would a Nazi support this Jew cock sucker?
>>
>>136985214
>not posting the most recent poll which has him at 45% approval
Not surprised. Even if it was low, these are the same polls that had Hillary winning the entire campaign.
>>
>>136985483
These are the same polls that! toward the end, showed Hillary would win the popular vote by around 3%, which she did.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.