[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided that I'm gonna do something about the situati

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 56

File: kuruminhaTop.jpg (351KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminhaTop.jpg
351KB, 1024x1044px
I decided that I'm gonna do something about the situation with my country. I can't stand anymore whats going on. I will start a movement. Mostly online. I will try to digest content from my nation, develop a ideological body and attempt to create an organical life of it's own to move without my intervention.

Nationalism
Anti-communism
Anti-neoliberalism
Militarization of education
Defense of Christianism
Futurist in the adoption of technology
Promotion of industry
Promotion of planned reproduction
Audit the central bank(fed)
Absolute opposition to corruption
Latin america integration and mutual defense pact
Consideration of the adoption of the meridionalist geopolitical strategy
Historic and cultural awareness promotion for our people to replace globalist propaganda
I need your help for creating propaganda, and what else. If you have nothing to do, at least you will participate on a very interesting political experiment, very far away from you.

Meet Enéas Carneiro, the Ron Paul + Duterte + Dr Oz from Brazil

But don't be fooled, Éneas was the most super based politician we ever had in our 500 years of history.

>He named the jew(Soros) as the one privatizing our national companies
>He named the jew(Soros) as the one that appointed our Central Bank(Our Fed) president
>He asked for a Central Bank audit
>He openly combated the media
>He wanted to develop nukes
>He wanted to reinforce our military
>He wanted to combate the banks
>He was graduated in medicine, physics and math
>He passed all his exams in first place
>He was born in poverty
>Differently from Lula faggot, he was a rabid anti-communist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efAgr7LKNO0
>>
>>136981839
Are you going to restore the empire?
>>
>>136981965
>1965
REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Revista_anaue19.jpg (67KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Revista_anaue19.jpg
67KB, 450x600px
>>136981965

Yes. Ave o império!
>>
File: brCommunism1.jpg (139KB, 819x741px) Image search: [Google]
brCommunism1.jpg
139KB, 819x741px
>>
>Defense of Christianism
>Promotion of planned reproduction

But I'm a total degenerate who loves hentai, feet, onaholes and traps. How does your political movement appeal to me on a fetishistic level? I'm not into consensual sex with the lights off for the sole purpose of reproduction.
>>
File: EneasBroken.jpg (71KB, 378x563px) Image search: [Google]
EneasBroken.jpg
71KB, 378x563px
>>136982324

Maybe you can draw your degenerate stuff and fap to it until your cum runs out. Just do it in private!
>>
File: proerd.jpg (407KB, 610x877px) Image search: [Google]
proerd.jpg
407KB, 610x877px
>>
File: Debt.jpg (301KB, 744x556px) Image search: [Google]
Debt.jpg
301KB, 744x556px
>>
File: BrDEBT.jpg (386KB, 622x743px) Image search: [Google]
BrDEBT.jpg
386KB, 622x743px
>>
File: ChristWave.jpg (696KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
ChristWave.jpg
696KB, 1000x600px
>>
File: eneasvhs.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eneasvhs.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
File: Eneas.jpg (891KB, 480x770px) Image search: [Google]
Eneas.jpg
891KB, 480x770px
>>
File: brazilZigma.jpg (67KB, 1181x712px) Image search: [Google]
brazilZigma.jpg
67KB, 1181x712px
>>
Eneas lives.
>>
>>136981839
hi br-o do you want to make it southcone
>>
>>136985759

I wish we tried to promote all this ideas to the entire South! I am a total pacifist when it comes to latin america, and always thought that our nations should unite as brothers!
>>
>>136981839
I've been thinking of doing something for a while as well, op.

How can I join your movement (or at least contact you)?

If you have WhatsApp, we can talk there
>>
>>136986983

I think I will start a discord in the coming days, I'm starting to organize my propaganda effort a little bit better! Just stay lurking those threads, we will make something out of this!
>>
>>136986929
Im mostly interested in these:
>Nationalism
>Anti-communism
>Anti-neoliberalism

>Defense of Christianism

>Futurist in the adoption of technology <-----------------------------------

>Promotion of industry

>Absolute opposition to corruption
>Latin america integration and mutual defense pact

>Historic and cultural awareness promotion for our people to replace globalist propaganda

The others i can live with except for Militarization of education
>>
>>136987172

I only defend the militarization of education, because they are mostly all excellence level tier institutions on Brazil. Only the super rich schools for the elite compete with them and are overall superior. They also reduce criminality, something that we need here, considering that our maloqueiros sell drugs and drink pitú and cachaça inside the classrooms. They bring guns and drugs, and they confront teachers directly, sometimes with threats of violence.
>>
>>136981839
>I will start a movement. Mostly online.
lol
>>
>>136987172

But we really should start a latin america general trying to push stuff like this!
>>
>>136987853

I think I will try to expand it to my local federal college. Maybe trying to find support on churches, police and other conservative groups around. I know it can gain some support.
>>
>>
>>136987105
https://chat.whatsapp.com/9I7ZhuEgxa50wIKhsqMvuv

If you wanna meet me and a few other pollacks (I'll revoke the link in 20min, pls be quick)
>>
>>
>>136987776
Then you should push it, im against it cause here the best public schools have another kind of organization based mostly on a relative independence from the state

>>136987908
Yeah, im mostly interested in the futurist adaptation of technology and the focus on an awareness of national history, im mostly trying to bulild up archetypes and epics, and in terms of technology im interested in an individual mesh with it in a way quite different from botnets and the general transhumanist meme. Im OK with a social mesh too, but only as long as the social mesh is some sort of "distributed network"-tier model in which the individual has full controll over the tools rather than the tools over the individual
>>
How can we help?
Also, create Twitter and other cancer social media accounts to share the mems.
>>
Make a youtube show like china uncensored but reveal the corruption of the brazilian government
>>
>>136988576

Sorry bro, I'm not with my cellphone right now.
Sorry!
>>
>>136989342
Oh well
Maybe next thread...
>>
>>136988702

In technology I'm interest in education solutions, urban crime solutions and productivity solutions!
>>
>>136989582

For the next thread, I will make sure that I can join you and your br0z.

I will make a discord before the next thread as well. Don't lose interest, this shit is for real!
>>
>>136989622
>productivity solutions
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>136989768

We should already antecipate our economical situation on the globe when industry 4.0 kicks in. We from Latin America will all be doomed if we stay giant commodity farms while the rest of the world partially automate their industries.

This should be taken seriously! Not to mention the way our products and commodities are transported (90% trucks), we lose competitiveness and the economy suffers.

I meant that we should revisit our archaic structures while looking to new technologies that are already working, and that can create really great impacts in changing our current paradigm!
>>
File: new.jpg (53KB, 545x1017px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
53KB, 545x1017px
>>
>>136981839
Brazilian here, i always wanted to do the same as you lol, i support many of that ideas, and also enéas, although i disagree with him in some ways. If you wanna talk more about it, maybe i can start a new thread
>>
>>136990326
My thing is i think this will happen regardless of our involvement, its a big players interest

My interest is, while all this happens, raising the bar of the normal guy, while the rest of the world keeps commodifying technology we should abuse cheap computers and open-source solutions t0 increase the range of control and the amount of private systems maintanable by a single person/family

Technology should work as a delegation of one's repetitive brain work, organization and accountability, right now its doing the opposite, its being used to funnel people's attention into corporate profit in expense of their personal lives
>>
>>136990608

Do it!

>>136988833

Let's make memes to spread awareness on the raise of our movement. At some point, is when we make a facebook or other medias, we should add the sigma to identify our movement!
>>
>>136990885
tl;dr: computer will fully automate big industries in the future, but it can fully automate small businesses and household responsabilities right now, specially those that the owner doesn't fully understand/have the biological capability to do
>>
>>136990885

My overall intention with all this, is to DIGNIFY our people. Dignify them. We cannot normalize poverty, absolute corruption and abuse.

All ideas here are appreciated, as I really think on them, and will consider replicating them to the new threads. I just want to share my will for solutions with other people, and contaminate them with it, so we march collective towards a real solution for our people!
>>
>>136990973
Well, not necessary rn because we are still here. I understand the necessity of developing our country, and support militarization, industry focus, but also am very fearful of our government, specially local sections of it. Discord would be a good idea if we have some 3 people or more
>>
>>136991147

Do you have an example of how we can use the computers to further elevate the common citizen condition? How could a family benefit from it? What kind of software do you have in mind? I am all open for ideas!
>>
>>136991284

I will make one for the next thread!
Are you a libertarian?
>>
>>136981839
Supporting bump, but...
>> start a movement
>> mostly online

Insta-fail
>>
>>136991222
Dignify the people is a good destiny for our nation. I look forward for that day. Most of people here want it the commie way, but they forget about other elements
In fact leftists think more about money than us. We think also about morals, happiness from good family structure and community alignment.

Oh, and nice trips. Check them, maybe the thread name should be something like Dignify Brazil general or something in that line
>>
Right now, I only focused on creating memes to push a counter narrative on the liberals lunacy on the issues of:

1.Crime
2.Central Bank / Public Debt/ Need for audition
3.Globalization gospel of progressivism / Degeneration
4.Privatization / Vale do Rio Doce
5.Health
6.Education
7.Patriotic icons and important parts of our history
8.Prona program
9.Energetic potential
10. Latin American integration

If something comes out of this, we should aim to make activism and propaganda at federal universities.
>>
>>
Mostly yes but i think the free market must include restrictions to globalist multinationals and even the state to compete with companies and have the final word. Ancap is bullshit, and many people are falling to that bait.
>>
>>136991367
The most obvious ones are home economics, -directed- education solutions (this is sth really lacking beyond basic subjects), and resource saving

Then you can integrate it in shit like plant growing metrics, small business organization/bookkeeping, home financial strategies for making the most of every $, and i dunno, the method seems to be:

Find something people do but could produce better results from unavailable education/a fulltime employee they can't pay -> Automate either the knowledge or the what the employee would do

There's a lot of projects like that here https://fo.am/activities/, specially here https://fo.am/machine-wilderness/
>>
>>136992209

I think that we should embrace the liberals, and listen to them, carefully. First because we can make a collective front against the liberals. Secondly because we should open our minds on their ideas on economy.

I personally think that being business friendly is a MUST, my only desire is to protect our strategic resources and segments of market. Much like Enéas did.
>>
>>136992014
What state are you in?
>>
>>136992620

Pernambuco, I'm from the northeast.
>>
File: integralismo.jpg (21KB, 255x373px) Image search: [Google]
integralismo.jpg
21KB, 255x373px
>>
>>136992667
I lived in sp when i was there. I wish to be in brazil, am here because of study oportunity but plan to come back in some years.
>>
File: UmGrandeIdealA.jpg (78KB, 800x380px) Image search: [Google]
UmGrandeIdealA.jpg
78KB, 800x380px
>>136992821

Even nationals living abroad can help us, we can unite in intent by digital means now. So don't worry! All you need to do to really help, is to have the desire for it. You can do lots for Brazil from anywhere on the world!
>>
>>
>>136993210
The internet really helps me keep in contact with my country, and by the way your writing style looks very good, do you think of writing some manifestos/discourse? That would be very nice for a thread opening or for a group.
>>
>>
>>136981839
> Defender cristianismo
> Planejamento familiar

> Anti comunismo
> Anti neo liberalismo
> Tem medinho de dizer "sou de centro"

> Militarização da escola
> Consciência histórica e cultural

As contradições no seu texto mostram o quanto ignorante sobre o assunto você é.
>>
File: integralistas.jpg (70KB, 599x356px) Image search: [Google]
integralistas.jpg
70KB, 599x356px
>>136992606

embrace the LIBERTARIANS to make a collective front against the LEFTISTS
>>
>>136993819
Defender o cristianismo como uma instituição.
Procurar promover o controle de natalidade em regiões assoladas pela misérias absoluta.

2.Fazer frente ao levante da esquerda nos centros educacionais. Fazer frente aos que vendem nossas riquezas para os especuladores a um preço patético.

3.Considerar as escolas militares o sucesso que são e também uma aliada ao combate da violência. A estrutura disciplinar é muito mais bem munida da capacidade para ensinar sobre valores cívicos e patrióticos do que os drogadinhos professores de geografia que temos hoje.
>>
>>136993656

Thank you! I never considered myself a good writer. I could try to, I really never gave the thought on the idea before!
>>
>>136981839
how can i move to your country? im fairly young and with no life here. Do I need to stay for like two years?
I'm capable of joining the military if that's what is needed
>>
>>136994602
Our country is a shitshow, you can move here with almost no resistance from the government, but you'll have to face a lot of burocracies...
>>
>>136994360
Eh q o controle de natalidade é proibido pela igreja ne, sendo assim pra impor isso teria que ser um estado laico
>>136994602
I found that website, man. What you think about the ideas?
>>
>>136994889
http://brazilimmigration.com
>>
File: logo_proerd.png (170KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
logo_proerd.png
170KB, 300x407px
>>136994889

Acredito que a igreja iria tolerar isso se visse em nós um aliado forte, visto que em nossa era reina a absoluta ruína moral, o que eles ligariam para campanhas promovendo uso de camisinha e afins?

Ainda assim, não existe nada em pedra, só quero encontrar um grupo interessado em investir bastante energia nisso, para que possamos tentar fazer alguma coisa de fato!
>>
>>136994602

It's a very easy thing to do!
>>
File: UmGrandeIdeall.jpg (125KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
UmGrandeIdeall.jpg
125KB, 800x482px
>>
>>136995228
É, talvez eles apoiassem mesmo. Todo grupo conservador precisa desse apoio eu acho, porque religiao dá uma base moral pro movimento sempre, como foi aqui na espanha. É, começar no pol é uma boa porque tem muito br e tudo isso
>>
>>136995825

Thanks for the support bro!
>>
http://g1.globo.com/bom-dia-brasil/noticia/2012/08/escolas-militares-se-destacam-entre-30-melhores-do-pais-no-ideb.html
>>
>>136996196
Bye m8. How about a thread tomorow? Will be on pol the same hour
>>
>>136996528

Probably will do 3 threads tomorrow! I already made a discord, you can enter there, and we can chat!
>>
>>136996974
Send the link so
>>
>>136997018

/Q4QSgu

For some crazy reason, 4chan thinks that my link is spam!
>>
>>136997420
Yeah, it treats some links this way
>>
Thats what we goddamn need to counter leftist indoctrination.
>>
>>136994880
>>136995314
I can handle it. Your country is massive with loads of opportunities
>>136994940
Going from that it doesnt seem too hard for me, yeah.
>>
>>136998666
go away Cramunhão.
>>
Discord is already working, if any of foreigners want to join in, I will make a channel for us to speak in english

All welcome

/Q4QSgu
>>
>>136981839
>Meet Enéas Carneiro
Eneas is dead. fuck off.
>Anti-neoliberalism
neoliberalism is a fucking gommie term you moron. KIS !
>Promotion of industry
that is something i can agree.
>Promotion of planned reproduction
that should be replaced by : Education.
>>
the state of brazil:
https://youtu.be/omzk3klIy0E

como acabar com isso anon? a degeneração caiu no gosto das massas, como lutar contra isso?
>>
File: Brazilian Integralist emblem.png (101KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Integralist emblem.png
101KB, 1200x1200px
>>136981839
>TFW no based Integralist government
>>
File: Brazil.jpg (42KB, 545x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.jpg
42KB, 545x1017px
>>137000358

His written program can be adapted, he died, but his ideas carry on. He himself, talked publicly multiple times that it didn't need to be him to reach the power and that the revolution that he wanted to bring was the revolution of ideas: Ideas of patriotism, ideas of elevation of our collective dignity.

>>137000442
>>
>>137000365

Eu sinceramente, não sei. Talvez uma onda patriótica, nativista dos nosso valores, acabe por dar um backlash na degeneração globalista.
>>
>>137001200
we need a fucking market. since ours is pure shit. People are investing in government bonds like "titulos do tesouro". Something is very wrong when the best investment someone can do is in the government. Wake up, if we dont actually invest in our best commercial attributes first, and it is : grains and meet and try to industrialize in that first we are fucked. We dream about having a heavy industrial pole or a silicon valley in brazil, but fuck it we excell in feeding the world, lets make it properly and we can get out of this situation. Fist thing to do :
Realize that what feeds our people financially is the market. The government does not create value.
Secondly we need to make it easy for anyone to open and mantain a business, this way the unemployment problem will disappear fast as fuck. To that to happen we need to dismiss most of our work related "rights", workers and employers should be able to create their own contracts of work. Not even minimum wage should be a government problem. The government should : make the game just by policing the companies in a transparent way using technology to make the citizen an actor in policing alongside with the state. Im really not a very nationalistic kind of person, so i really dont care about this anaue bullshit. But i respect that you are trying to unify and do something about brazil.
>>
essa thread não vai sobreviver muito em meio à avalanche de posts sobre a koleia do norte. Não vai adiantar muito bumpar agora, talvez mais tarde?
>>
>>137002243

Não tema, todo dia irei criar esse thread várias vezes
>>
>>137002243
we can talk, this is a important issue right now. we have elections next year.
>>
since no one posted it. Dont forget bolsonaro is a Jew puppet.
>>
>>137002231

You got to realize when we badmouth neoliberalism we are not badmouthing the private sector. I am ultra business-friendly, I just think we should protect some of our strategic assets and that we should not repeat the privatization as it happened with FHC. I know you can see the difference between my rethoric and a stupid commie that wants to regulate the market into death. I can see reason on your arguments. More than that, I hope you further develop them, because we need your perspective to create something that the right-wing of Brazil can rally together against the political cancer of our age.
>>
>>137002586
who isn't a jewish puppet in Brazilian politics?
>>
>>137002757
Enéas. But sadly now he is gone forever.
>>
File: serveimage.png (763KB, 1200x1771px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
763KB, 1200x1771px
>>
>>137002640
>You got to realize when we badmouth neoliberalism we are not badmouthing the private sector. I am ultra business-friendly
thats great.
>, I just think we should protect some of our strategic assets and that we should not repeat the privatization as it happened with FHC.
that is not great and the reason is simple, the very problem of corruption is that every year the government takes out 80 billions in reais just in corruption. thats exacly the healthcare budget. Now remember how dilma got the opposition ? she put people related with pp and pmdb in charge of strategic positions in Petrobras. Thats why we need to sell it. Our strategic asset isnt petrobras it is all the farms brazil and the people since services and agribusiness can carry our economy by themselves.
>>
bump. lets make brazil great again
>>
>>137004210

I understand your concerns and I also share them. I agree that corruption breeds in the government, and the bigger the government the bigger the opportunity for the disease of corruption spreading. Also, I know that the Vale do Rio Doce was sold for 1% of it's price, and that now foreigners control the flow of where our iron go.

I particularly don't feel educated enough to impose my position in this matter, but I know that the libertarians are right in their positions when it comes to this.

That's why I think we need to unite and discuss this seriously together. We don't want to sham you and scream at you, we want you to join us and talk with us so we can all get a little more educated on the libertarian perspective.
>>
>>136995228
Igreja apoiando eugenia? Tá muito drogado? Você é parte do problema, crie a sua bandeira, mas sem corromper ainda mais outras.
>>
>>137004939

Aonde eu falei de eugenia? Falei de educação sexual e acesso a métodos contraceptivos em comunidades aonde a miséria impera.

Se a igreja encontrar em um movimento como o nosso, aliados fortes, eles não vão se voltar contra nós apenas por uma política como essa. Pense nas alternativas que eles possuem: nenhuma.

Não seriamos um estado que existisse apenas para servir a igreja, mas iríamos a auxiliar e apoiar mesmo assim, são nossos aliados naturais no embate cultural.
>>
>>137004785
i agree that the right should act alongside with the most conservative, im taking doria and bolsonaro in consideration for the next election. and i think that if the segments of the right unite we can defeat the left.
>>
>>137005333

Join us, and add more Mises bros to our discord

/Q4QSgu
>>
>>136981839
Integralism is a jewish-mason plot
>>
>>137005233
Controle de natalidade de pessoas de baixa renda, aka eugenia, inclusive retroalimentando a pobreza devido à carência de população para o desenvolvimento e investimento no futuro, que a despeito da pobreza, sempre deve ser presente.
A Igreja necessitar de aliados fortes? Discuta a validade das suas ideias, não os "e se"'s, porque é muita pretensão.
Educação sexual e acesso a métodos contraceptivos, como se não distribuissem camisinha de graça nas escolas, com uma educação porca é claro, mas onde no seu mundo(ou imundo) a escola deveria ter essa responsabilidade? O que te faz pensar que, com as suas ideias, algo do gênero seria melhor?
>>
>>137005784

So how do you explain Gustavo Barroso Colônia de Banqueiros book?
>>
>>137005819

Eugenia tem o propósito de assegurar a manutenção social de certos fenótipos ou qualidades genéticas em uma comunidade específica.

Por qual razão chamar de eugenia uma tentativa da redução do número total de filhos em segmentos da sociedade ao qual não existe a menor estrutura da criação dessas crianças? Sem xingamentos rasos, me prove com racionalidade o motivo pelo qual sou imoral/ignorante por achar isso uma boa idéia. Me explique como isso retroalimenta a pobreza.
>>
File: brasil_meridionalismo.png (532KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
brasil_meridionalismo.png
532KB, 1600x1132px
>>
File: 1477776107751.jpg (74KB, 543x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477776107751.jpg
74KB, 543x395px
>>136981839
Does anyone know who is this girl?
>>
>>137006505

Kuruminha, our girl
>>
>>137006208
Segundo a sua visão, há 500 anos nenhum rei na terra tinha "estrutura" para ter filhos. Portanto, você confunde pobreza com incapacidade de formar senpaiílias. O seu pressuposto por traz da política de controle de natalidade é eugenista, não importa como você tente torcer o nariz desse fato.
>>
>>137006764

A 500 anos atrás tinha bastante estrutura para um rei se ter filho, como também a 2000/3000 anos atrás. Não estou falando de nada forçado, e também não sou a direita brasileira, é apenas um ponto. Caso uma massa resolva aderir a tal campanha ideológica, e o espírito do consenso geral fosse que esse ponto é problemático, nada o impede de ser retirado. Por enquanto não vi resistência suficiente, e eu não achei seus pontos superiores ao meu a ponto de justificar a exclusão destes.
>>
File: 1432809328008s.jpg (2KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432809328008s.jpg
2KB, 121x125px
>>136981839
>I can't stand anymore whats going on. I will start a movement. Mostly online.

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>137007123
>é apenas um teco como qualquer outro
>meu movimento é tão bosta que me importo em colocar isso, mas pode tirar também depois
>a meleca que ficar, esse é o nosso plano
>o que vale é "o espírito do consenso geral"
>>
>>137007123
Aqui o dever de casa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_planning_in_Singapore
>>
>>137006593
I mean the girl at the photo, not the character she is cosplaying
>>
>>137007457

Nada disso afirmei. A direita não se alinha em torno da questão da natalidade, ela não é central a ponto de derrubar toda mobilização.
>>
File: galo_tupa_unesp.jpg (75KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
galo_tupa_unesp.jpg
75KB, 600x549px
nacionalismo? então que falemos em português!
>>
File: demonio_galotupa.jpg (175KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
demonio_galotupa.jpg
175KB, 600x267px
>>
>>137007777

QUADS DA VERDADE
>>
>>
>>136981839
this could work under proper circumstances
might be interested in joining if I don't have to deal with chimps
>>
>>137008440
>>
>>137007621
>dever de casa
>leftypedia
PORRA
>>
bumpy
>>
File: 1502059581590.png (108KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1502059581590.png
108KB, 450x557px
>>136981839
Have a bump
>>
>>136981839
>acting like we care what happens to a bunch of shit-colored-people
I love how Venezuela and Brazil are burning right now.
>>
>>137009634

fuck off filthy fat faggot
>>
File: IMG_2250.png (110KB, 680x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.png
110KB, 680x463px
>>
File: uma.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
uma.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
UMA...
>>
>>137010929
DELICIA
>>
SOPA
O
P
A
>>
File: 1473833141328.jpg (103KB, 534x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473833141328.jpg
103KB, 534x512px
>>137009634
But Brazil is almost as white as USA
>>
File: brazil3.jpg (228KB, 1181x712px) Image search: [Google]
brazil3.jpg
228KB, 1181x712px
>>
File: crime.jpg (480KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
480KB, 704x960px
>>
>>136981839
I was in one of your threads last week being unknowingly pessimistic, but your energy is kind of getting to me.

I guess that's what you've been aiming for.
>>
File: crime.jpg (480KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
480KB, 704x960px
>>137014987

>burrei a acentuação
>>
>>137006399
I like this, I like this a lot.
>>
>>137015348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oABdxQGLG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWP5XI9L8ag
>>
>>137015348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEs9M1KPCw
>>
>>136981839
what city are you from fag?
>>
>>137015473
>>137015550
Thanks
>>
>>137016009

You are welcome, join the discord!
>>
>>137015122

Never surrender anon. Radical change, focus on that.
>>
>>137015728

From faggotville
>>
>>137016910
probably gaucho.
>>
>>136981839
It's funny because everything you listed, Brazil is 100% opposed to lmfao
>>
>>137012047
It's not you fucking retard. Our white people are actually white. Brazilians are race mixed to fucking shit. Almost all of them have nigger or native blood
>>
File: violenceSyria.jpg (202KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
violenceSyria.jpg
202KB, 665x574px
>>
File: infoViolence.jpg (221KB, 665x759px) Image search: [Google]
infoViolence.jpg
221KB, 665x759px
>>
Too many Nibbas here for this to work. Criolada insana e burra.
>>
>>137021915

bumpy
>>
File: Goldfajn.jpg (72KB, 415x456px) Image search: [Google]
Goldfajn.jpg
72KB, 415x456px
Bump.
>>
>>136981839
thank you nationalism needs to become popular again, dont be ashamed of your culture, and advance YOUR culture in YOUR country
>>
Just do a Proyecto Segunda Republica Brasil, we're doing pretty well in Argentina. Better than to attempt to create a movement from scratch.
>>
You want to change the rabbit hole of fuckall then become a teacher.
>>
>>136981839
>I will start a movement mostly online
I keked. Good on you OP tho
>>
>>137026160

Ok ty
>>
File: Alberto-Santos-Dumont_6.jpg (107KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
Alberto-Santos-Dumont_6.jpg
107KB, 720x460px
Seeing where we are, and picturing where Enéas could have taken us...
I want to cry. I don't think Bolsonaro can win and even if he does win, there will be so much backslash and protests from those brainwashed demons, that he will not be able to get anything done.

There is nothing to be done besides waiting until God comes and send us to heaven.
The earth is doomed, like the Bible says it is.

You can fight, you should fight it, but we can't win. That is written, and you and I can see it with our own eyes.
>>
>>137027459

Enéas himself said that all that mattered, was to make people mobilize. He is dead, but we are not. Don't put your trust on Bolsonaro, put your trust that there are people getting mad with our conditions, and under this revolt, we shall revolutionize ourselves and force change unto the nation. Don't lose hope. They don't want us to unite. But it can happen.

You must believe in the possibility of RADICAL CHANGE.
>>
>he hasn't started writing his own manifesto
I'm doing this, but for Mexico.
>>
Lula 2018
>>
>>137030237

fuck that fag, you double faggot
>>
>>136993498
>>136982167
>>136992789
These are great. Have more?
>>
>>137031254

Probably!
>>
File: Nova Imagem.jpg (79KB, 428x663px) Image search: [Google]
Nova Imagem.jpg
79KB, 428x663px
>>137031254
>>
Bom dia BR /pol/.

matou um comunista hoje?
>>
File: RedViolence.jpg (114KB, 665x585px) Image search: [Google]
RedViolence.jpg
114KB, 665x585px
>>
File: infoFonte.jpg (139KB, 665x633px) Image search: [Google]
infoFonte.jpg
139KB, 665x633px
>>
last bump
>>
>>136981839
Godspeed, anon.
>>
Bumpam
>>
File: Anaue.jpg (251KB, 776x876px) Image search: [Google]
Anaue.jpg
251KB, 776x876px
>>
>>136994602
Move to America instead once the Raise act passes, Brazil is going to be a hellhole in a couple years once their favorite commie is elected.
>>
File: kuruminhaAnaue.jpg (297KB, 776x876px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminhaAnaue.jpg
297KB, 776x876px
>>
File: logo_jos_bonifcio-r2.jpg (2MB, 4307x6788px) Image search: [Google]
logo_jos_bonifcio-r2.jpg
2MB, 4307x6788px
>>137042159

Not an option bro
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.