[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You helped elect a man who is hell-bent on triggering a nuclear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (25KB, 994x260px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 994x260px
You helped elect a man who is hell-bent on triggering a nuclear holocaust. I hope you are pleased with yourselves.
>>
Shitty clickbait image
Shitty failed Anglo country poster
Shitty OP
Ignore this slide thread.
>>
>let me tell you why you should be outraged
>>
File: 1499408187888.png (44KB, 598x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499408187888.png
44KB, 598x550px
>>136978523
Couldn't be happier
>>
>>136978523
The headlines piss me off more than the actual content at this point. They're literally all written in this snarky, condescending faggot way that you can't help but envision the limp-wristed, squeaky-voiced nu-male behind every single one of these articles.
>X is now Y. Here's why that's Z.
Like they present this shit like it's some kind of bold and controversial thing to state when really it's always the safest and blandest political opinion you could have, and instead of at the very least attempting to convince you to feel a certain way throughout the course of the article they just flat-out explicitly tell you how you should feel about the issue in big letters at the start with multiple periods. Every single fucking article on every single one of these websites reads like it was written by the exact same person, which makes it all the more sad when you realize it's really hundreds of different """""journalists""""" writing this way. It's like a machine is churning these out. Hundreds of people spending thousands of hours writing about different things and it just sounds like one unmemorable, unremarkable blur of a person. And they went to school for this. How do you think that must feel?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.