[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen horrors in the tech world... horrors that you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1496080580146.jpg (46KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496080580146.jpg
46KB, 641x530px
I've seen horrors in the tech world... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a bigot. You have a right to fire me. But you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what inequality means. Inequality has a face... and you must make a friend of inequality. Inequality and relative morality are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies!
I remember gamergate... it seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a forum to point out some practices in the media that were deceptive. We left the forum after we had our say and judged the situation, and this woman came running after us and she was screeching. She couldn't hear. We went back there, and they had come and deleted every post, and labeled it hate speech. There they were wiped from the servers. Words of hate speech. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandfather. I wanted to tear my teeth out; And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond ring right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.
And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were women... college graduates. These women who fought with their hearts, who had boyfriends, who had dogs and cats, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those women, our troubles in the tech world would be over very quickly. You have to have women who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to shame without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.