[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never understand why so many liberals are highly defensive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
I will never understand why so many liberals are highly defensive of Islam when it literally represents everything they supposedly oppose. Can anyone explain this?
>>
liberals are r-selected (think rabbits)
the weak fear the strong (K-selected, think wolves)
the rabbits instinctually want to side with the outgroup in hopes that they have strength in numbers against the K-selected ingroup
they have stunted amygdalae and cannot understand the logical conflict of their decisions
>>
>>136974050
So you believe liberalism is genetic, or that there is simply a genetic trait that makes people go with the group which they perceive as offering the most social security/safety?
>>
>>136974533
there's an undeniable genetic component to it
when there's an abundance of resources, some people have a strong tendency to act like rabbits to consume everything that's freely available
they simultaneously exhibit other r-selected behaviors such as sexual promiscuity, reduced mating ages, disloyalty

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/
>>
>>136974982
Well, I myself am a liberal. I dislike Islam because it opposes my views.

If you aren't a liberal you have no reason to dislike Islam, and you're just as bad as the people we're talking about.
>>
>>136975204
>If you aren't a liberal you have no reason to dislike Islam, and you're just as bad as the people we're talking about.
Elaborate.
>>
>>136973738
>supposedly
That's the thing. They don't oppose traditional western society because it is traditional, but because it is western, and they want to destory the west.
>>
i'm a sjw hillary voter. i'm okay with the cultural war against Islam. it is a great danger second only to climate change. we must be allowed to criticize all things, particular government, our leaders, and religion. ALL OF THEM. instead of engaging in debate, their supports tend to shut down dialogue, usually by pulling the islamaphobia card.

i'm with /pol/ on this one.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>136973738

Leftists want Death & destruction of The West. Islam is what's going to help them do it. Leftists will either be Killed or converted by Islam.

[Talked about this in various threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Since Leftist/Feminist Women are so out of control(and have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder by Birth Control) & Western Men have been deemed/made "Weak", Islamist Men have to be brought in to Kill & Oppress them.

Colleges are also Leftist Radicalization Centers/Mosques for the Youth & Social Engineering testing grounds.
>>
>>136973738
>things not to say to someone in a burqa
Welcome into my country
>>
File: trash collector.jpg (946KB, 2557x1700px) Image search: [Google]
trash collector.jpg
946KB, 2557x1700px
>>136973738
things not to say to someone who wears a burka.
>>
>>136975204
Im not a liberal, I just have common sense
>>
File: IMG_1760.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1760.gif
486KB, 475x347px
Man, I am half Egyptian and I try to explain this to liberals and tell them why Islam is fucked. All I get back is "hurr durr, you've internalised your own oppression because of anti Islamic propaganda."

Bigotry of low expectations, as if I'm too retarded to talk about my own country's culture in a meaningful manner and this Middle class Marxist cuck who has never been to a Muslim majority country knows better.
>>
>>136973738
>brits make fun of American politics when this is funded by tax payer money
>>
File: .jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>136977988
This pisses me off to no end. Modern day leftism is just feeling outrage on other people's behalf whether they want it or not, nobody is alloweed to think or speak for themselves.
>>
>>136976836
Thus Spake Frank Slauenwhite
>>
>>136973738
Me neither

Also socially liberal. Also why do liberals support, encourage and defend European genocide?
>>
>>136974533
Ideas passed down from parents to children, much like genes are passed down, are called memes.

Liberalism is memetic.
>>
>>136973738
Modern liberal groups are all funded by the saudis and pf course you will not say anything against your masters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.