[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is draft dodging considered shameful? I'm supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: annoyed rocko.jpg (19KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed rocko.jpg
19KB, 300x365px
Why is draft dodging considered shameful?

I'm supposed to go risk my life and waste 2-3 years in another country just because my greedy government says I should?
>>
Jewish brainwashing. They want you to die for Israel and military industrial complex dollars.
>>
should only be shameful in a defensive war
>>
There's no shame in refusing to fight and die for a country that outright despises you, especially when it's for foreign interests.
>>
File: 1487095189433.jpg (8KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487095189433.jpg
8KB, 188x200px
>>136969691
Valor and heroism is a cultural feat that has been sterilized out of the West. Now we have a bunch of slobs in the vain of Last Man and Superfluous Man. It's okay if you feel that way. You are a product of your Slave-Victim morality and Epicurean philosophy. Heroes are dead.
>>
>>136971124
Vein*
>>
>>136971124

This is what happens when freshman take a philosophy class
>>
>>136969691
Nigger you can't have your cake and eat it to. If you want to save your own life and pretend it's because of principals and not because you're a total fucking coward then do so. Just don't expect everyone to suck your dick after you've abandoned your nation and people after they called on you to defend its interests.
>>
maybe 30 years ago it would be considered shameful.... but this isn't really white america anymore so there is really no sense in dying for the rights of all nigger faggot transexual mixed-race scum we have to pretend are human beings
>>
>>136971618
>its interests.
For lthe last 60 years America's "interests" have been toppling democratic government or trying to obtain resources. I see no reason why one should be considered a "coward" for not wanting to die over such awful causes.
>>
>>136971618
His nation already abandoned him. It's purposely flooding low skill foreigners in to suppress wages, shipping jobs overseas, and vilify him for being white. Also, fighting Israel's enemies is not fighting for his interests.
>>
If I still lived in a white ethnostate where everybody had common ground and common values I wouldn't mind for a second dying for my fellow man. As it stands I'd rather let the spics fight as marines while I stay home and have more kids.
>>
File: anarcho primitivist ball.png (112KB, 410x385px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho primitivist ball.png
112KB, 410x385px
>>136971618
>Nations
fuck off
My tribe first.
>>
>>136971401
Graduate and come from a multigenrational military service line. Draft dodging is cowardice. But character is not held in esteem these days. Only hedonism
>>
File: 1499328194069.jpg (2MB, 1504x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1499328194069.jpg
2MB, 1504x1067px
>>136969765
>>136969691
Actually, jewish brainwashing was making you think that living under control and fear was a better choice than dying for freedom and family. Dodging the draft is abandoning your countrymen and your family, leaving them at the mercy of others and not allowing your own country to be on top. A nations call to arms is not a call a man can ignore, it is a united plea for help and a man must answer.
>>
>>136969691
I really depends on the war.
>>
The government shouldn't even be able to draft the populace for offensive wars. It's pure retardation and I'm not sure how it's even legal.
>>
>>136969691
When you are born some place, like the U.S, your parents are basically signing a social contract obligation for you. To pay taxes and to fight in wars. You have the option to go elsewhere if you don't like these contracts. If you don't leave then you are bound by them.
>>
>>136975772
I'm willing to fight for my country but not Israel, and looking into who lobbys the government why would I accept the draft.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.