[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so obsessed with IQ? Does intelligence make you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: AverageIQ-Map-World.png (47KB, 1350x625px) Image search: [Google]
AverageIQ-Map-World.png
47KB, 1350x625px
Why is /pol/ so obsessed with IQ? Does intelligence make you a better person?
Is a person with an IQ of 101 who is a sadistic asshole criminal really better than someone with IQ of 99 who is the nicest and most honest person you could ever meet?
>>
DEATH TO USA DEATH TO ENGLAND DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO SAUDI DEATH TO KURDS DEATH TO UAE DEATH TO INDIA DEATH TO KUWAIT DEATH TO FRANCE DEATH TO UKRAINE DEATH TO YAHOODI DEATH TO BAHRAIN DEATH TO MEGUMIN DEATH TO WAHHABI DEATH TO HOLLAND GAS THE KIKE
>>
>>136967598
>Does intelligence make you a better person?
Yes.
>>
File: DGt1pKIXkAQdFgc.jpg (61KB, 541x601px) Image search: [Google]
DGt1pKIXkAQdFgc.jpg
61KB, 541x601px
>>136967598
>>
>>136967598
Higher IQ means that you're higher up the social hierarchy.

Idgaf about averages, I only care about my own personal IQ in relation to others.

desu, it doesn't even matter when you're talking about people from Europe, east Asia and central/south asia.

We're all the same in those areas, which is why all the innovation comes from those places.
>>
>>136967598
But you're talking about individuals. When we look at statistics and society as whole it really does matter. Some individual who's a great guy no matter of race doesn't matter in this case.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.