[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else quite enjoying the meltdown of the fags who think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: GET A JOB.png (80KB, 1055x420px) Image search: [Google]
GET A JOB.png
80KB, 1055x420px
Anyone else quite enjoying the meltdown of the fags who think they're entitled to gibs from google just because they upload to their platform?

>waaah they demonetized me
>pls gib patreon support
>fucking nazi google censors
>I can't continue my "work" if google does this :(

To be clear I am totally against google artificially manipulating search results and ghosting any form of political commentary from the "recommended" section and given the fact that google/youtube essential has a monopoly that kind of thing should probably be looked into to see if it violates antitrust laws.

But I find it hilarious how fucking mental these guys are going at getting demonetized, why don't they just get a real fucking job?
>>
>>136965375
If they get a weel job they can't dedicate as much time to making videos or will be consistently too tired from work to produce anything worthwhile.
>>
>>136965375
You have to go back.
>>
>>136965375
>a lolbertarian who is completely fine with a boot on his face as long as that boot is private property
I hate you people so much.
>>
>>136965581
Most of these guys talk into a mic over a backdrop of 3-4 pictures or news articles.
>muh production value
>muh research
Is bullshit

>>136965867
where did you get that impression? I said google should be investigated for violation of antitrust laws if they are manipulating search and recommended results on political bias, but the uploaders have no contract with google, no employment rights, it's incredibly entitled of them to demand google give them money
>>
btw I am not trying to be pigheaded or contrarion here.

I am open to discussion and if there is a legitimate argument as to why the uploaders are entitled to gibs from google then I would like to hear it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.