[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the nk thing isn't going to happen and you're an idiot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1494194204576.jpg (27KB, 505x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494194204576.jpg
27KB, 505x256px
the nk thing isn't going to happen and you're an idiot if you think otherwise. go ahead and screenshot this.

>t. UBS actuary that actually understands the world
>>
ITS HAPPENING OP DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ????? EVERYTHING IS GONNA BLOW UP AND THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!!!!! YELLOWSTONE WILL FUCK US ALL
AAAAAAAA

No shit nothing's gonna happen.
>>
>>136960916
just felt the need to be a small voice of reason. a lot of underage poster on pol going ape shit about what amounts to the cuban missile crisis if the cuban missile crisis was 1/10000000000000000000000th as tense a situation.
>>
>>136962324
Let the autists splerg for a little, it always dies down when it doesn't actually happen.
>>
>>136962449
i know. but it kinda of annoys me this time because theres like 40 threads on this nothing. at least with yellowstone threads it's just one thread shitting up the board.
>>
>>136960411
Do you have any theories as to when something actually will happen?
>>
>>136962635
Possibles:
>Crude oil
Every single thing in your life is derived from oil in some way or form. Reduction in oil reserves is a flash point
>Fresh water
Fresh water scarcity is a real threat. Reduction in fresh water reserves will result in "Water wars" at some point assuming we don't become post-energy-scarcity (Fusion or some other miracle power source)

That's it honestly. Other than that the kikes that control the world have no reason for war, it's not actually that profitable. The "Threat" of war (NK, Syria, etc) is quite profitable though, which is why such nonsense is constantly funneled in the media and the kike-slaves on /pol/ spam it to increase the kike mind-domination. Just like the good goys they are.
>>
>>136963239
This honestly.
Anyone smart is going to invest in efficient ways to clean water and buy big lakes.
Swissposter smartposter.
>>
>>136963854
>buy big lakes.
Nestle is way ahead of you friend. Except instead of buying them "we" just bribe some local retard to let us drain it (Like "we" do to the great-lakes in the US lmao, and the majority of fresh water bodies in canada). Dumbass ameritards literally let "us" suck up their water, bottle it, and sell it back to them at 4000x markup.
>>
>>136960411

bump for truth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.