[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark my words. Jim Kung Unghh will launch a dummy missile with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pence.jpg (167KB, 1144x771px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
167KB, 1144x771px
Mark my words.

Jim Kung Unghh will launch a dummy missile with no payload on a trajectory for the pacific ocean.

USA will react before anyone realizes it, shoots it out of air and immediately pummels NoKo.

Did north korea then dindu nuffin in international eyes since they were just testing?

t. anon
>>
>>136957665
>Did north korea then dindu nuffin in international eyes since they were just testing?
Nope, they were warned. They spefically keep threatening us and announcing that their development of nuclear weapons is for nuking us.
Talk shit get hit.
>>
I actually agree with you.

They'll launch something towards Hawaii because the PLA General Staff wants to see what we have up our sleeve. They don't give a shit about Kim.

While we take him out, the PLA will roll in and take the platinum, the gold, the titanium and the other PM's. The price for a unified Korea will be Chinese "partnerships" to extract the PM's, especially the gold.

The Chicoms want a war. It's the only way they can get to the gold.
>>
>>136957665
>Did north korea then dindu nuffin in international eyes since they were just testing?

SJWs will defend this. delivering a dummy missile in our direction at this specific time would be wildly inappropriate on part of NoKo, and would provide every reason for a quick reaction by the US. I'm not sure we would immediately 'pummel' NoKo, but I'm sure most would understand the desire to do so. most likely the US would do nothing, if only to convince more people that retaliation will be absolutely necessary "next time"
>>
>>136957665
It's suicide by Israel by proxy
>>
>>136958090
Are they that naive? The chinese will just take the gold, move troops to the mines and send the generals to America as a gift of good faith

That's IF the CIA niggers won't kill the generals
>>
File: 1500352527669.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1500352527669.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>136957665

No.

>When I was a kid this bully used to pick on me and everyone else.

>Everybody hated this kid including the teachers.

>Everyday after recess this kid wold be the last one to line up. Really drag his ass with a slow walk holding everyone up because he was a shit head to everyone and made everyone miserable.

>So one day when recess was over I held back too instead of going straight in line. I slowed walked right next to him. Looked at him and said "what did you say about my mother??". And he looked at me with his eyes wide and nervious.

>He didn't say anything. But I didn't care.

>I tackled him to the ground and beat the shit outta him.

>All the students just stood there in line and watched.

>The teachers were in no rush to come over and pull me off. They let me finish.

And thats what NK is. The shit head kid no one like because he fucks with everyone. NK has it coming more then any other nation in history.
>>
File: whatshisname.jpg (425KB, 1000x611px) Image search: [Google]
whatshisname.jpg
425KB, 1000x611px
>>136957665
OC
>>
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!
>>
>>136960311
Kekd and checked
>>
>>136960311
rly gud, chkd+savedd
>>
>>136960311
noice
>>
File: 1491805016973.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491805016973.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>136960311
well memed
>>
>>136957665
You faggot. NK will wipe that Asiatic smirk from your """"" white""""" people's faces. If America attacks it will be the battle of the micro dicks.

You couldn't win before, you won't win now. Without logistics bases, basic amenities your corn syrup addicted troops will again BTFOd by the hardy gooks.
>>
>>136963094
kys
>>
>>136957665
no, even China and Russia are telling them to halt testing, if they do it anyway grab your popcorn
>>
>>136965450
i wanna grab popcorn in the worst way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.