[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overheard my sister the other day She took >Two and a half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Overheard my sister the other day
She took
>Two and a half algopirins
>A different painkiller
>Anti-period drug
>And birthcontrol pill
to suppress a natural function

Is this why modern women are so fucked up?
>>
>>136956179
Every Hungarian girl is fucked up m8.
>>
Because they are herd creatures and all their whore friends are doing it, so they do it.

It's pretty fucking sad, and their biochemistry is fucked up for years afterwards.
>>
>>136956179

Yes. Women despise their fertility and take chemicals to suppress it so they can live their hedonistic lifestyles.
>>
File: 1502346788448.jpg (593KB, 4228x2944px) Image search: [Google]
1502346788448.jpg
593KB, 4228x2944px
Is this the thread to discuss The Absolute StateĀ® Of Women?
>>
>>136956179
Birth control by itself wrecks a woman's hormones and even alters the type of men she prefers. Add in antidepressants because women can't handle the stress of pretending to be men, and you have generations of unstable women.
>>
>>136956179
yes, and doctors push it on you like a used car salesman.
the shock and horror when you tell them you don't want to take hormones.
also a leading cause of strokes in women
>>
>>136956915
>The Nazi Chad, The Antifa virgin
>>
>>136956179
Yes.

>>136957806
> suppress natural bodily functions and instincts with chemicals
> get depressed
I don't know that it's stress as much as the fact that their brain is fucked up.
>>
>>136956371
pontosan
>>
>>136956915

i want more of these
>>
>>136959351
There is one about a convicted childrapist, that blackpilled me pretty bad
>>
>>136959739

you mean to tell me someone pretended to be a convicted child rapist on tinder and got a bunch of girls to flirt with and fuck him?
>>
>>136960064
Yes, with the whole fake model profile
>>
>>136956179
Birth control pills change the way women smell, thus affecting their taste in men. Many women experience a change in feeling towards their partners after starting or discontinuing the pill in the middle of a relationship.
Although anecdotal, my own experience confirms this as I started to not be into my bf shortly after discontinuing the pill and essentially had a year of not being into him before I started to enjoy the relationship again. The year that happened was rather average for the 5 years we've been together, so I really don't attribute it to a different cause other than the pills.
http://archive.is/kiVlI
Get your women IUDs
>>
>>136960387
IUD is just a different delivery system, not to mention a foreign object inside you 24/7
why would you want that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.