[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A quick rundown for those who do not know: Hip-hop was, up until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

A quick rundown for those who do not know: Hip-hop was, up until the late 1980's, a red pill movement. When it started in the early 70's, it was a mixture of every race in the Bronx area. You had as many white kids and Hispanic kids into it as you had blacks. Also if you listen to early hip hop, like grand master flash, they denounce the harsh lifestyle in the ghetto and try to get their lives in order and improve their neighborhoods. One thing that is ironic is that early hip hop meetup's and groups were an alternative to the violent gangs in the neighborhood.

But then in the late 80's came along groups like NWA, and the movement was flipped on it's head, now instead of condemning and being an alternative to the gangs, hip hop was now forced to glorify and become a part of it
>>
t. nigger
>>
>>136954140
>You must be 18 or older to post
>>
>>136954035
Basically Google is celebrating the birth of degeneracy.
>>
>>136954035
>it was a mixture of every race
stopped reading from there.
>>
>>136954663
Did you even read?
>>
>>136954810
>When it started in the early 70's, it was a mixture of every race in the Bronx area.

Yes.
>>
I agree, Hip Hop is redpilled as fuck, its about evolution and it encourages bettering oneselve, as well as provides creative non-violent ways to handle tension and aggression
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 100x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 100x92px
Hip hop is for degenerates and niggers.
>>
>>136954035
who cares
if it ever was about that, it only was at its birth
the rest have been niegers boasting of their usual shennanigans
also its shit music
>>
File: 1496264851304.jpg (22KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496264851304.jpg
22KB, 445x446px
>>136954035
Yeeeee nigga my nigga be WOKE nigga
Illuminati getting CHOKED nigga
We wuz kangz nigga now we BROKE
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA YEEEEE NIGGA
>>
>tfw to intelligent too listen to anything else but hiphop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HEq8UqrujM
>>
>>136958469

It wasn't always like this

https://youtu.be/PobrSpMwKk4
>>
NWA
>(((Gerry Heller)))
>>
>>136954035
nope, hip hop was one of the many great contributions that African americans have made to modern society.
So the next time you're sitting there listening to hip hop while eating your peanut butter in your air conditioned environment, go thank a brother with a few hundred dollars you earned with your white privilege.
>>
Classical is also pretty red-pilled. It's about describing emotions with sounds instead of just saying them with rhymes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_Ja0FTCKY
>>
Hip hop is an art form. I have to admit I've got mad skills and hope to turn them into a chart topping album. Fuck you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.