[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New house rules, Anon! If you want to keep living in the basement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_11151.jpg (411KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11151.jpg
411KB, 960x1280px
New house rules, Anon! If you want to keep living in the basement you're going to have to learn to be more tolerant!
>>
That's a nice house. It would be a shame if something happened to it.
>>
>>136952662
Imagine needing to virtue signal this hard.
>>
>Love is Love
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>136954664
Gays and mentally ill trannies should be able to adopt kids.

(really)

These things are all over the place in seattle. I'm house hunting and scratch them off the list if the neighbors have one.
>>
>>136953991
Come to seattle. Literally half the town has these. It's a new religion here. I don't know where they get them, but I'm glad no one has asked me to put one in my yard.
>>
>>136955228
If you're house hunting. Consider rainier beach. It's nigrified to all hell, but there's an active push to gentrify it now that the light rail is there. Prices are going up fast, but they're still better than up north. I think it's the best potential to double the value within 10 years. Plus we need more whites down here.
>>
>>136955446
Amazon offered me a job there. When they flew me out there for an interview this was one of the reasons I declined.

I've never seen so many tranny fags in my life.
>>
>>136953991
I have no idea what would possess them. They're already segregated from any marginalized communities in their comfy suburban New England town so it's not like the people they're pandering to will even see this. They're literally pandering to the other panderers in town.
>>
File: 1494735914842.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494735914842.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>136954664
It means butt fucking children and house cats is sacred.
>>
>Rob me, please.
>>
>>136952662
The entirety of Vermont summed up in one image. Softball bleeding heart progressivism, their political will entirely encapsulated in their ultimate display of defiance against the hateful right, signs on their fucking lawns.

People are so shallow they'll parade their trendy political beliefs around for hipster points, little do the dumbass commie-types realize the Muslims we keep importing to our shitty little towns do not appreciate that you have a fondness for sissy sodomites.

Please, someone scorched earth this state and just start over.
>>
File: 1468202570493.png (829KB, 795x493px) Image search: [Google]
1468202570493.png
829KB, 795x493px
>>136957062
I can guarantee they probably don't have guns either. Guns are evil.
>>
>>136952662
Nice virtue signal. Blessed are those who suffer racisim, sexisim, homophobia and transphobia. Amen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.