[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, why doesn't Kim just chill out? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: gah.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gah.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
I don't get it, why doesn't Kim just chill out? Why doesn't he just invite a few hundred tourists every year and work on providing a great homeland for his people?

Is someone else pulling the strings?
>>
File: NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg (428KB, 722x571px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg
428KB, 722x571px
That is what he wants, but he's a master real life shitposter that will threaten you if you threaten him, and the jews push for war
>>
>>136952687
>That is what he wants, but he's a master real life shitposter that will threaten you if you threaten him
That's just retarded, he should just keep his mouth shut and focus on the success of his country.

I mean, that's the most logical path right?
>>
File: IMG_5941.png (749KB, 526x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5941.png
749KB, 526x778px
>>136952818
His nukes are for self defense. See pic.
Everytime he tests missiles, he gets provoked, and in retaliation he provokes back to tell people to fuck off
>>
File: USS Pueblo.jpg (1MB, 3253x2514px) Image search: [Google]
USS Pueblo.jpg
1MB, 3253x2514px
>>136952552
All of this over the USS Pueblo. Why can Kim just give it back so we can end this madness?
>>
>>136953496
In their situation, the best self defense is making it seem like you're being attacked for no reason.
>>
>>136953496
>re for self defense. See pic.
>Everytime he tests missiles, he gets provoked, and in retaliation he provokes back to tell people to fuck off

This is a good point.
Let's say you're a leader of country antagonistic to the US. What happens when u don't have nukes:

Iraq: country invaded, Saddam captured then hanged.

Libya: Civil war supported by foreign powers and invasion. Gadaffi raped in anus with a bayonet then killed.

Syria: would have gone a similar way if Russia had not stepped in in Assad's support.

So if you're Kim, what would you do?
>>
>>136952552
>>136952552
kim is chill

the only retard blabbering war rhetoric shits in the white house
>>
>>136955532
>So if you're Kim, what would you do?
Play the sympathy card. Work on erasing poverty, allow light tourism and journalists, make sure you don't provoke anyone, etc. Show the world you have a wonderful country.
>>
>>136953496
look at all of those wonderful countries full of upstanding christian citizens and reasonable democratic governments!
>>
the goal of their ideology includes uniting korea, thats why
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.