[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as much as /pol/ complains about postmodernists like Derrida,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: JacquesDerrida.jpg (120KB, 1181x1209px) Image search: [Google]
JacquesDerrida.jpg
120KB, 1181x1209px
So as much as /pol/ complains about postmodernists like Derrida, The Frankfurt School/Critical Theory, psychoanalysis, and a lot of other philosophical movements (most of them heavily continental in origin or essence), how much of you have actually read any of their works or any literary works related to them?
>>
Wikipedia articles, YouTube videos, I'd feel brainwashed if I committed to a book from one of them. Derrida said shit he himself obviously didn't actually believe. That's fake philosophy.
>>
>>136946031
Their work is obscurantist and the (((Frankfurt School))) has the fundamental goal of undermining Western civilization.
>>
>>136946031
I didn't just read them I used to write essays in support of them
>>
>>136946031
I don't need to read the bible to know J.C. kicked commie ass and rode a motorcycle. Why is this any different?

Nigger.
>>
>>136946031

I've read many books either by those philosophers or books that refer to them. The more I read about leftists (Jew or gentile), the more I am certain that they all need to be sent to an asylum for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>136946337
>obscurantist
As in, obscure?

It's not, that's an obvious first mistake of whatever is replacing postmodernism, that postmodernism was just a fringe thing. This stuff is popular amongst creators.
>>
File: trash.jpg (34KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
34KB, 313x500px
>>136946031
((Adorno)), ((Benjamin)), I even went back and read Adorno's mentor, Siegfried (((Kracauer))), to get a better understanding of how german jews in the 20's, under pressure from protestants pushing back against the degeneracy and corruption they peddled, originally formulated this ideology.
Lurk more, newfriend.
>>
File: 09845789965123.png (337KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
09845789965123.png
337KB, 600x450px
>>136946608
Its core goals are made obscure with through their language, which serves to hide the fact that they wish to replace traditional values of the West. We can see their attempts in replacing everything, and a main factor is cultural marxism.

I remember something about there being a dedicated, individual article on cultural marxism on Wikipedia, which has long since (after 2014?) been deleted and now redirects to a section in the (((Frankfurt School))) called "cultural marxism conspiracy" or something like that. This decision was made by Wikipedia with the collaboration of a few mods, with one of them being a fucking self-professed Marxist. You can google this to confirm, i'm sure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.