[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's just the new bogeyman. You'll all be feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1491924871438.png (632KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1491924871438.png
632KB, 940x627px
He's just the new bogeyman.

You'll all be feeling dumb again in a few years like you do now about Saddam and Gaddafi when you look back and realise Kimmy was a strong, loyal leader of a nation who wouldn't bow down to International Jewry. America is literally Israel's war machine. Jews are winning again.
>>
File: res_christ_react.jpg (15KB, 216x212px) Image search: [Google]
res_christ_react.jpg
15KB, 216x212px
>>136945834
>op's fw he learns that nationalism = faggotry
>>
File: 1492367936655.png (1MB, 1017x792px) Image search: [Google]
1492367936655.png
1MB, 1017x792px
>>136945834
Most of these horror stories about North Korea are embellished or completely fabricated.

>In 2005, Dong-hyuk (pronounced dong-YUKE) became the only known survivor of Camp 14. In the years since, he has traveled the world raising the alarm about North Korea’s treatment of political dissidents, including five visits to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington and a meeting with survivors in 2009 at the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles. He plans to visit Yad Vashem in Jerusalem later this year.

>Earlier this month, he addressed a European Parliament conference on North Korea’s camps and was awarded the Moral Courage Award from the American Jewish Committee-affiliated group UN Watch, which considers Dong-hyuk a prime example of the human rights abuses overlooked in the world body’s eagerness to focus its attention on Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/International/N-Korean-prison-survivor-Dont-repeat-Holocaust-era-inaction-317355
>>
>>136945965
5 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>136945834
>You'll all be feeling dumb again in a few years like you do now about Saddam and Gaddafi when you look back and realise Kimmy was a strong, loyal leader of a nation who wouldn't bow down to International Jewry

Convince me why I should believe this OP.
>>
File: 1491567536318.jpg (119KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
1491567536318.jpg
119KB, 946x798px
>>
>>136946128
North Korea is the last nation which is not controlled by a world bank owned by Rothschild. before that it was Libya but ever since Gaddafi was murdered the jews fixed that.
>>
>>136946108
He doesn't get paid for being an hysterical queer. That's for free like sucking men's penors
>>
>>136945834
>lectures in a shrill nasally voice
That's nice, Avi.
>>
>>136946356
is that all?
>>
>>136946697
No there's a ton more but I just woke up and this humidity is killing me I don't feel like using my brain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.