[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how are we going to do in Best Korea after fighting in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ski-chaingbai.jpg (83KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
ski-chaingbai.jpg
83KB, 588x393px
So how are we going to do in Best Korea after fighting in the dessert for almost 20 years?
>>
>>136941620
We haven't fought a foe as well trained, high morale, and as well equipped as North Korea since... well North Korea. Or perhaps WWII.

It isn't aided by the fact we have the recipe for another Vietnam here.

>unpopular president/government
>millions of chinks prepared to wage decades of war from tunnels and underground
>war will basically consist of a burst of bombing and invasion followed by standing around in villages and being shot at randomly from the mountains until we withdraw
>>
>>136941893
All we have to do is bring pallets of food with us as we invade.
Those gooks will lay down their arms begging for food.
>>
>>136941620
Rice farmers are your kryptonite.
>>
>>136941893
>>136942129
>>136942387
I meant more of a terrain difference desu.
>>
>>136941620
Full spectrum dominance, if it moves kill it.
>>
>>136942129
>this meme
nk is conscripted.
>>
With Nukes
>>
>>136942440
Even special forces aren't prepared for it, shit will be cold. They'll mostly be operating taking out holdouts by Mount Baekdu, that region is going to turn into frozen east asian afganistan.
>>
>>136941620
Who's we? It's your number that's been called goy. Don't worry there are plenty of coats in storage. I hear tactical nukes tend to raise the temperature anyway.
>>
>>136941893
>gooks throwing rocks
>me pwning noobs with my heart beat sensor holographic thermal sights and extended clips

Who do you thinks gonna get the biggest kill streak >.>
>>
>>136941620
You're the only one fighting in the dessert with your spoon you fat faggot
>>
>>136942790
>the dumb grunt mentality
rofl i just hope you are an american in japan. with that kind of assumption about your counterpart you will lose quickly, thats a given.
>>
>>136941620
Not well we would lose to the Jews man

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Press f
>>
>>136942129
You obviously don't understand their religion behaviors of Juche. Fat little kim is basically their supreme being. The overwhelming majority of the norks would happily give their lives for Supreme Leader. This is why we just need to carpet bomb or nuke them. Nothing of value will be lost glassing over the DPRK. BTW dumbfuck, gooks are from vietnam.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.