[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, /pol/. Certified fucking white male here. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Whywouldyoudoit.jpg.jpg (286KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
Whywouldyoudoit.jpg.jpg
286KB, 851x564px
alright, /pol/. Certified fucking white male here. I've got an interview in 10 minutes for a management position "highly desiring diversity."
Wat do?
>>
>>136940069
wear a religious headpiece
>>
>>136940069
Claim to be a recent muslim convert.
>>
>>136940069
Did you just assume your own gender?
>>
>>136940069
Identify as a nigger woman.
>>
>>136940069
Say you sexually identify as black.
>>
>>136940069

Speak of your Cherokee heritage. It worked for Elizabeth Warren.
>>
Say you identify as a masculine presenting transgender lesbian.
>>
get they really dark spray tan that bodybuilders use
>>
>>136940069
Mention your rabbi at some point.
>>
>>136940069
Say you are a homosexual woman with a black non binary g-bf.
>>
Intertwine the diversity mythology in your answers.

What previous jobs have you held??

I worked at such and such place, whihc was a culturally rich establishment, it trained me to see the best in people and to work cooperatively as a team under high stress situations
>>
>>136940069
Also say you are an atheist muslim jew.
>>
>>136940069
Say you're LGBT
>>
wear a miniskirt
show some leg and some nutsack
>>
Bring your AR
>>
>>136940422

this. the interviewers will be morons, use buzzwords.
>>
>>136940069
Mention your black husband
>>
Chop it off and tell them you identify as mentally ill
>>
>>136940653
"I managed a multicultural team that tackled many diverse problems and we overcame historical inequities under my shared leadership with PoC team member who I valued highly for their unique insights."
>>
>>136940069
Pretend to be a faggot.
>>
You can get out of that dystopic shithole and move to a country where being white makes you a demi-god.
>>
>>136940943
that just gave me a linguistic liberal boner
>>
>>136940422
best answer in the thread anon
>>
>look for a job
>most of them say they're looking for people of color and women
>tell this to leftists
>"LOL NO THEY DONT U DELUSIONAL RACIST AND IF THEY DO U CAN SUE THEM"

Why do these fucking retards pretend like affirmative action doesn't exist but then call you racist if you say you want to get rid of it?
>>
>>136940069
We undercover cunts like you. Pretend you're a diverse SJW and undermine their operation from within
>>
Smudge your face with black paint. I heard, it's means that you really appreciate black people's contribution to our civilization
>>
Don't work there.

If you have to work there: sprinkle some "Well, as a gay man, and also a minority" in the conversation.
>>
>>136940331
This
>>
Mention how big of a fag you are. Let it be known you're a firm believer in the eeoc. They will hire you purely out of fear.
>>
>>136940069
speak in jive the entire interview like so
https://youtu.be/Cx7YbuRocb0?t=46s
>>
>>136940069
Your not a white male your a transgender/transracial chinese woman.
>>
>>136940069
Claim to be a homosexual, or an obscure religion, or to identify as something other than as a man.
>>
>>136940943
>"I managed a multicultural team that tackled many diverse problems and we overcame historical inequities under my shared leadership with PoC team member who I valued highly for their unique insights."

Can I use that for next interview? That's gold.
>>
>>136940069
Paint yourself in nigger colour.
>>
>>136940069
Tell them you have 500 hours in RimWorld.
>>
>>136940069
Be as white as you can possibly be. Even if your employer says they value diversity, they are lying. Your employer wants a stable and reliable worker, i.e. a white male.
>>
File: blackface_3910.jpg (22KB, 298x409px) Image search: [Google]
blackface_3910.jpg
22KB, 298x409px
>>136940069
Blackface.
Profit.
>>
>>136940069

It doesn't matter bro, you're fucked. Just do the best job you can and start looking for other positions.
>>
>>136940943

Oh that's interesting, can you give me an example of these diverse problems and how you overcame them?
>>
>>136945501
Well I had to supervise some fucking niggers while they picked cotton.
>>
>>136946036
kek
>>
>>136945501
For instance, during ramadan we catered heavily to our islamic colleagues to ensure they felt welcome, this involved changing how work hours and work lunches functioned in order to fully accomadted our colleagues.

I feel that in a management position I will be in a role that will allow me to strongly push for more diversity and acceptance, which I believe will increase our productivity and the efficiency of our workplace.
>>
You’re 1/16th Cherokee and bisexual.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.