[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the world be like today if the thirteen colonies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: thirteen_colonies.jpg (43KB, 614x608px) Image search: [Google]
thirteen_colonies.jpg
43KB, 614x608px
What would the world be like today if the thirteen colonies never revolted?
>>
>>136940057
British empire would have already created the NWO
>>
File: W2EbSL7.jpg (796KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
W2EbSL7.jpg
796KB, 2560x1440px
>>136940057
>>
>>136940057
I'd imagine other countries would have gobbled up huge chunks of what is now midwest United States. The colonies would have continued as such until England granted them independence sometime in the future. They probably would have all become different irrelevant countries and France and Spain would have carved up the entire continent.

I don't know, it's hard to see that far into the future of an alternate timeline. There's a lot of points in history where America played roles that could have changed the course of history for Europe in small ways. I mean what would have happened with the Louisiana purchase? What about Mexico? What about Spain?
>>
>>136940555

>There's a lot of points in history where America played roles that could have changed the course of history for Europe in small ways

Examples, please.
>>
>>136940057
There'd be no Second Amendment and all you yanks would be putting your knives in the bin
>>
>>136941520
>>>136940555
>>There's a lot of points in history where America played roles that could have changed the course of history for Europe in small ways
>Examples, please.

This is a lie.

Spanish are retards and.would wasted away any gains from the Americas,they treed the Americas as welfare. They would still be irrelevant as today.
>>
Always remember that America's political power grew from the barrels of its citizens!
>>
File: 1502206303579.gif (927KB, 470x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502206303579.gif
927KB, 470x251px
>>136940212
What could have been. Damn colonials...
>>
The empire would have moved the capital to the east coast of America, and basically everything would be the same.
>>
>>136940212
The real eternal anglo?
>>
>>136941848
You only have your self to blame!
>>
File: Why didnt they listen.jpg (42KB, 449x580px) Image search: [Google]
Why didnt they listen.jpg
42KB, 449x580px
>>136942185
Nuh uh!
>>
>>136940057
>America would probably the same size
>Mexico would be British no way they would allow the Spainish to lose all their colonies and not take the one just south of America.
>The Central American States may be British it really depends how greedy they would be.
>Alaska still Russian - Brits and Rooskis hated each other for a long ass time.
>Shitpost land a.k.a. Australia would be smaller
Nothing would be too drastic Britain dropped Jingoism pretty early into the Victorian Era. For major changes to occur it wold have to be in the late Colonial Era. However when Britain entered the Victorian Era they would be more powerful than they were which would be insane as they could probably take on a 2 or 3 major country coalition with ease. I personally wouldn't expect the Anglosphere to do anywhere near as good as they did in World Wars. Also America would trade the Argonne for Galipolli so they would trade one military campaign where thousands died for some gain for one where thousands died for literally nothing.
>>
>>136940057
Why does the map of the colonies use the modern state borders?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.