[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea threatens the US with nukes yet every liberal would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
North Korea threatens the US with nukes yet every liberal would have you thinking that Trump is starting WW3.
can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>136938586
the jews lool
>>
>>136938586
Cucked.

That's your explanation. The USA is a shadow of what it once was or what it could have been.
I mean, here you have an actual bad ass president who sees the NK threat and says
"Nah fuck that! I ain't talking your bullshit anymore lil Kim! Carry on and I'll fucking deck you! You little cunt"

And rightfully so! Kim's warmongering threats makes the Russian rhetoric these last few years look petty! He's ACTUALLY threatening to nuke you on a daily basis! Literally, God bless Trump for standing up and saying something!

Unfortunately, AmeriBro, your country's media is undermining POTUS at every turn and accusing Trump of potentially trying to start WWIII. Its fucking sickening.

I feel for you guys. Genuinely do. Hopefully, China will take Kim down and do the US a favor for once.
>>
>>136938586
Also, I believe this situation will not spark a WWIII scenario.

Either:
- Cooler heads prevail and NK is talked down and diplomatic route is taken.
- NK will fire first, forcing US to retaliate (China says they'll remain neutral in this scenario)

I do not believe Trumo will give the order for first strike, especially after China saying they'll defend NK if they did.

This whole thing will be a nothing burger. Either of my two scenarios are the likeliest.
>>
>>136938586
The media blew up Trump's statements because they fucking hate him. If he said nothing they would have plastered the papers with "is Trump afraid of North Korea?" Then countless talking heads coming on the news giving their "opinion" on how Trump is weak in Asia and how it will look to our allies.

When Obama was president he told Kim that "we can destroy you", and yet that wasn't seen as an escalation. No matter what Trump does the media will bitch about him. No matter what the US does in general, Europeans will bitch about it.
>>
>>136938586

this is why WW3 needs to happen ASAP... once shit hits the fan, only the strong will survive through natural selection. Liberals, SJW's and whiteknights will be the first to die off
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>136939081
>>136939367
>>136939582
>>
>>136939695
Suck my dick you fucking tumor.
>>
>>136939081
this
>>136939695
your messiah isn't coming, kike
your people are weeds in the garden
>>
>>136939691

More like we can start executing the traitors who sympathise with the enemy.
>>
>>136939695
Das
>>
>>136939081
Please never post again you massive faggot.
>>
>>136938586
Where is the video of Kim threatening? I haven't seen any proof about so called threat claims besides "trusty" American news media.
>>
>>136938586
China.
China has already claimed they will back NK if we attack first, so who knows what they will do if NK "fires" first and we retaliate.
This is just a bunch of dickwaving but with China looming over the entire thing its pretty scary.
>>
File: 1486941612112.jpg (52KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
1486941612112.jpg
52KB, 400x452px
>>136938586
Draggin on too long is what this shit. COME ON! MOTHERFUCKERS CMON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
>>
>>136938586

It's like if a retarded kid was yelling at you ever day on your way to work. He's harmless and can't hurt you, and is basically just annoying. Normal people ignore him and get on with their day.

Trump is the kind of guy who would punch that retarded child in the face.
>>
>>136938586
It's called treason
>>
>>136940455
thisisisis
>>
>>136938586
This is all a big show they put on so brainless fools are keep under control and under the shackles of fear
Don't fall for the banging of the war drums
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.