[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Australians of /pol/ as you've surely heard there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: download.jpg (20KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 1024x614px
Fellow Australians of /pol/ as you've surely heard there will soon be a postal vote to decide on the legality of gay marriage in this country, I trust you'll do the right thing and vote yes, it's their lives, not yours.
>>
Bump, tell me you too stand with gay pride.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
Remember to enrol, and get little kids to enrol too.
>>
>>136932897
Voting yes. At least they will shut up about it.
Plus when they start screeching at me when I get critical of the tranny thing I can throw back that I voted yes for gay marriage.
>>
>>136933295
Of course, I'll be recruiting kids from my local gay pride parades, they know how kind and accepting the gay community is already.
>>
>>136932897
>It's their life, not yours
That's what I thought too but I didn't know it would evolve and they would get pushy with their demands.
Enjoy the naked pride parades.
>>
File: agnostic-humor21341.png (354KB, 498x312px) Image search: [Google]
agnostic-humor21341.png
354KB, 498x312px
>>136932897
>be agnostic South Australian
>want to boycott the vote because there's no 'maybe' option
>decide to vote yes and no at the same time
>maybe thanks possible thing
>>
>>136933459
If kids want to participate in naked pride parades that's on them and their parents, stop treating them like children who can't make good decisions.
>>
>>136932897
Media has been telling me if I don't vote yes then I'm a bigot, fascist, nazi, stupid, zealot, hateful, probably a homo who secretly loves cock.

So I'm voting no just to spite them.
>>
>>136933768
You should vote yes because it's the right thing to do. Time to move into the future Australia, no more bigotry.
>>
File: slippery-slopes.jpg (198KB, 1016x766px) Image search: [Google]
slippery-slopes.jpg
198KB, 1016x766px
Voting No lads, feels good
>>
Vote no.
Imagine if the vote rejects it. I wonder if it will be as devastating as the Republic referendum. Apparently Australia is the only English speaking country that doesn't have gay marriage now.
t. homo
>>
Voting 'no' because marriage is not actually a right. It's a privilege you dense motherfuckers.
>>
>>136932897
I was well meaning at first but shit has gone too far the past few years.

Save the west. End degeneracy. Vote no to the fag marriage and the corruption of the institution that we use to continue on our civilization.
>>
>>136933957
According to the (((media))) the polls show that Australians 'overwhelmingly' support gay marriage. Now I've never met anyone who openly supported gay marriage, but I trust the guys on TV to tell the truth.
>>
File: lgasbt.jpg (546KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lgasbt.jpg
546KB, 1280x720px
How many fags will an hero when no wins in a landslide
>>
File: philcollins.jpg (18KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
philcollins.jpg
18KB, 221x300px
I have also been told that hate speech is unregulated in a postal plebiscite and as a result you can just send gay magazines to your neighbors from your local mp.
>>
Vote no because gay marriage leads to gay adoption and well we don't want to give those filthy pedos a free pass do we????
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (9KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
9KB, 244x206px
>>136933295
do i need to enrol if im already a registered voter or is there separate enrolment for this?

t. pic related
>>
>>136934098
Was Abbot actually anti-gay? I don't remember him talking about it.
>>
>>136934064
It's also a deeply concerning issue for everyone, otherwise the media wouldn't be devoting so much air time to it.
>>
>>136933902
> marriage is before God
> God hates fags
> fags can't get married

Do you even logic, retard?
>>
gays just want to see the world end and god come down when they get married in a church...fuck off fags
>>
>>136933957
Northern Ireland also has a ban on gay marriage AFAIK
>>
File: 2dadsandresults.jpg (89KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
2dadsandresults.jpg
89KB, 960x468px
Gee that's terrific. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>136934143
Oh so you've asked God personally?
>>
File: 1458550474440-1.png (143KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1458550474440-1.png
143KB, 480x340px
>>136934140
Abbott and the conservatives are forcing Prepbull into it, the plebiscite was his policy. He's campaigning for no
>>
>>136934258
They wouldn't be faggots if they weren't cursed by god. Logic.
>>
>>136932897

I will vote "yes" to putting sodomites to death.

Allah Ahkbar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM6GP0FuhnQ
>>
>>136934134
no, so long as your address is up to date with someone. Who the fuck has all the addresses? Census people?

i have a mail-box. is that enough ?
>>
>>136934243
Obviously not all gays are pedophiles, kind of a ridiculous argument to make. I know some gay guys who are alright but I'll still be voting no on principle of rejecting degeneracy.
>>
>>136934331
Literally can't argue with this logic, it is simply bulletproof.
>>
>>136934258
Have you even heard of books? I don't need to meet him personally to know his word, he wrote them down for me.

Fags can't get married. Nor can atheists, blacks, commies, Jews, or any other degenerate animal.
>>
The gay side is over the legal aspect, and the sane side is over the social aspect. Why the fuck are the two concepts still connected in ANY country? Allow fags to become legally connected, and then leave all questions of "marriage" up to the people who goddamn invented it.
>>
>>136934525
Dipshit, the Bible was written by men. The only written word of God by the dude himself was the stone-slab commandments.
>>
there should be a 'yeah sure, but just ignore it' vote option. I'd do it.

i just don't want to see two faggots costumed in crepe paper tongue-kissing next to an Archbishop while bride-men dressed as latex ponies ride each other in the background on the front page of the Sydney Herald while I go to work on the bus in the morning.
>>
>>136932897
Family and I are voting NO
>>
>>136933295
The officials said no
>>
>Acting as if the institution of marriage has no basis independent of your own arbitrary whim

Get fucked pooftas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
>>
>Want to normalise gay marriage
>Holds Mardi Gras for gays to dress up as a freak of nature to parade how they are different.
If they want to be different so much, why do they gays to be normal?
>>
>>136932897
Voting yes because otherwise this distraction politics will keep going.
Voting yes because the Coalition getting this win now means it won't be an election issue and Labor+Greens won't get the glory or the capacity to frame the narrative and word the legislation.
Voting yes because not progressing this issue legitimately makes Australia look shit on the international stage and out of step with the rest of the Western World.
Voting yes because the ability to marry regardless of gender is best won by advocates of freedom and not equality.
Voting yes because I want to enjoy the thought of how it will make the insane LGBT collectives and enclaves on university campuses feel when they witness the party of Tony Abbott wearing their most successful piece of activism as a badge of honour.
Voting yes because gay marriage is actually the only positive PR story about marriage in these days of endless gender war, and if anything it will bring some legitimacy and vigour back to the institution of marriage.
Voting yes because I expect that someday this will be reversed anyway when historical conditions change and: (1) LGBT identity is abandoned because it no longer provides significant benefits to businesses, corporations, governments, political activists, and individuals (2) Mass immigration is no longer politically feasible and there is a push for more inwardly focused and natalist ideals to develop and grow the incumbent population, devaluing alternative family structures that exist/survive/thrive under conditions of indifferent cosmopolitanism and significantly above average migration patterns
Voting yes because even as someone right-of-centre I enjoy provoking the autistic rage of the inept troglodytes that somehow infest the Australian right.
>>
>>136935477
>poofta
>trying to trick gullible right wing /pol/acks into voting yes
GET FUCKED POOFTA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc
>>
>>136935477
Apart from the realpolitik concern with foreign affairs, what boons do you think could materialise if the vote actually results in a 'no'?
>>
>>136935477
>>136935903
By this I mean, consider the possible positives or interesting turns
>>
>>136932897
I'll be voting no because I don't like faggots. They're pretty gross.
>>
>>136935903
The result will be its own reward.
>>
>>136932897
FRAG GRENADES FOR FAG PARADES
>>
>>136936187
You dingoes definitely need Mike Pence more than we do right now.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136932897
>>
>>136935903
I see that as the least appealing and most agonizing situation.

If the postal vote results in a 'no', there will surely be mass delusion in the media (ala Brexit and Trump) seeking to project blame on an external factor or party. Basically, advocates of same-sex marriage will suffer cognitive dissonance because they will still believe that the majority of Australia wants same-sex marriage, but the result of the postal vote (if negative) contradicts that. To an extent this narrative is already being prepared in the media... with the "young people are not enrolled to vote but overwhelmingly support same-sex marriage" angle.

If the result is a 'no', it will probably be humiliating for the moderate faction within the Liberal party and it will probably add fuel to the media narrative and the reality of the conflicts within the Liberal party.

If the result is a 'no', Labor and the Greens will hammer the issue in the next election campaign and it will galvanize a lot of support. They already look like strong contenders for the next election, in part because the government appears engulfed in factional conflict and seems likely to serially sabotage itself but also because Labor-Greens have far more compelling policies on housing affordability. By comparison the Liberal policy is little more than a gift to the money managers in the superannuation industry. It doesn't help or hurt very much, and reeks of the Turnbull/Morrison approach to make limp deals and compromises that are unsatisfying more than anything else. By the time of the next election in 2018/2019, the economy is likely to be worse as well for various reasons.

I just think from the domestic perspective a 'no' result overwhelmingly helps Labor and the Greens and just perpetuates collective madness and political chaos.

I am not sure there is much else interesting or positive to say. If the postal vote is 'no', then my bet is that Labor will win the next election and make it happen anyway.
>>
>>136935903
A victory for labor in 2019. Turnbull has effectively tendered his own resignation by this foolish policy.

Gay marriage will happen in Australia it is just a matter of when.

https://youtu.be/xau1ZQUtW5c
>>
File: 1500637983589.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
1500637983589.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>136938337
This is too real. If bill fucking shorten becomes pm we are done for. I'm still voting no though, fuck you
>>
>>136938337
So what if Labor win the next goylection?
If the postal result is a no then they still won't have the authority to actually carry it out
>>
>>136939843
Postal result is not binding in any way. Labor can declare a free vote and then you get gay marriage.
>>
myself and my whole senpai will be voting NO
fuck your faggots arse, the future is ours.
>>
Shills and kikes, unironically make sure you vote yes. That way we can deny Bill Shorten a strong campaign issue on the basis of which he can be elected next election.
>>
>>136940135
It's a win-win whatever the result. If no then mass leftist assblast, if yes then some muslims will go postal and bomb a gay nightclub
>>
>>136934064
Where do you live?
About 90% of people I know support it and I used to live in rural SA
I'll vote yes mainly because I don't really care so may as well let them have it, doesn't bother me
>>
>>136932897
Why vote at all then? Shouldn't only fags vote on this? As you said, it's their lives not mine
>>
>>136932897
IT'S NOT A VOTE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>from the ABS website

Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey

The Treasurer, under the Census and Statistics Act 1905, has directed the Australian Statistician to request statistical information from all Australians on the Commonwealth Electoral Roll, as to their views on whether or not the law should be changed to allow same sex couples to marry.

The ABS will undertake the statistical collection under the authority of the Census and Statistics Act 1905 to safeguard the secrecy of the data. The voluntary survey will cover all Australians on the electoral roll. All Australians on the roll (or those who've made a valid request for enrolment) by 24 August 2017 will receive the necessary documentation to enable them to participate.
>>
>>136941055
>Why vote at all then? Shouldn't only fags vote on this? As you said, it's their lives not mine

This dude has a point
If anyone asking me
I say Vote No
Gay ppl stay out of our planet
>>
>>136932897
stop the fags!

1st they come for your church then they come for your children in their schools

DO NOT RELENT!
>>
File: aru.png (136KB, 365x228px) Image search: [Google]
aru.png
136KB, 365x228px
I'm voting yes because I want afterwards I'm gunna write up a bill to make bestiality legal.

I live in a forest and I've impregnated 2 horse and 3 dogs. I'm currently working on an Orangutan, surprisingly difficult.
>>
>>136932897
Fuck, at least you roofuckers get to vote on it. We had a bunch of unelected kikes decide for us.
>>
>>136933659
>learning young kids that it is OK to be degenerate
>>
>>136932897
Postal? You lazy cunts can't even walk to a voting booth?

Vote NO either way.
>>
>Majority religious people voting no
>Chingas voting no
>Bogans voting no
>People shit voting no irl

Gonna be funny when it doesn't pass. Can I bet on this?? I missed Trump and brexit but I wanna make some money on this one.
>>
>>136933315
We did that in America. They never shut up and they'll just start screaming about trannies after you legalize gay marriage.
>>
>>136932897
It's also the more minister who doesn't accept gays for his religious beliefs that will be forced to marry him. Is a faggots rights to marriage different to that person right to religious freedom
>>
funny how Facebook has only the yes to gay marriage filter but not the other one
>>
>>136940733
I live in rural WA, so basically the only state that is actually Australia.
>>
>>136933659
So by that logic, if kids wants to have sex with their parents that's also on them?
>>
>>136942307
if kids want to eat Ice Cream for every meal it's their choice
>>
>>136932897
I'll be voting no.
>>
>>136942232
Anything that isn't progessive is hatespeech, and thus is rightfully banned. Your days are numbered, bigots.

>>136941696
They tried to make us go in person but the high court threw it out, this vote isn't even legally binding it still needs to go through parliament and be made into law.
>>
>>136938652
Riddle me this sodomite, why do you gay cunts even want to get married? you lot are nothing but sexual deviants, no better than wild animals, you have no control over your desires, is it just to spite white straight christian folk?
>>
>>136941963
>>136942799

I know at least one fag who will vote no because they don't want to get married. I suspect there's more who won't admit it. Total chance of a Brexit throwback result
>>
File: fb9780cac6.jpg (89KB, 608x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fb9780cac6.jpg
89KB, 608x1024px
>>
>>136932897
You faggots in the minority should have no say in the majority. You are filth who brings human society down to the level of pigs and should be killed at every opportunity so as to not infect the rest of the planet.
>>
>>136942799
So that it is easier to adopt kids. It also settles inheritance battles and custody much more easily if we are fully married rather than a ceremonial lesser equivalent.
>>
>>136943384
You shouldn't be anywhere near kids you god damn paedophile freak.
>>
File: pedos.jpg (231KB, 750x1051px) Image search: [Google]
pedos.jpg
231KB, 750x1051px
>>136943656
>>
>>136943656
he want's to start a child rape and faggot creating factory
>>
>>136933315
it will get worse and worse, once you've given them something they will ask for more and more until you have nothing left to give and end up sad and lost.
>>
File: BlaireWhite3.jpg (109KB, 720x894px) Image search: [Google]
BlaireWhite3.jpg
109KB, 720x894px
>>136944218
If I want kids so I can fuck them into being gay too that's my private business.
>>
>>136935477
>Voting yes because not progressing this issue legitimately makes Australia look shit on the international stage and out of step with the rest of the Western World.

It's always beta cucks who have this pathetic mindset.

>w-what will others think of us?!

Who the fuck cares faggot.
>>
File: IMG_4015.jpg (37KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
37KB, 250x286px
>>136932897
Is there any way to send in a vote from outside Straya?
>>
>>136932897
'gonna vote "no" just to spite a gay guy i used to work with who was a major arsehole, drama queen grouch.
>>
File: IMG_3994.jpg (142KB, 1269x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
142KB, 1269x723px
>>136934243
That is so fucked, man.
>>
>>136938337
this but if the no vote really wins wont they all vote against greens/labor if they push that hard for the homo-marriage vote.
>>
>>136934368
>kind of a ridiculous argument to make.
Who made that argument?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.