[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any Christians or Muslims be so kind as to 'enlighten'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0515.jpg (82KB, 525x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
82KB, 525x315px
Would any Christians or Muslims be so kind as to 'enlighten' me about the religious superiority complex that you and/or those of your faith are afflicted by.

Surely it's more than just verses, scriptures and your faith in and the word of your deities that puts you 'above' the rest of us.
>>
>>136932562
i've met my Father.
>>
>>136932562
Jesus was white
>>
>>136932562

well its easy,

jesus was a chad
mohammed (piss be upon him) was a mentally ill pedophile that could not control his emotions.
>>
>>136932562
Talk to God but then again you have never done that
>>
File: Galatians_3-28.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Galatians_3-28.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>136932562
Jesus was an ethnic Jew and he was executed by Romans for spreading his Semitic desert cult namely "christianity" which later destroyed the Pagan Roman empire. He was also indirectly responsible for the birth of Islam.

As a white nationalist, I refuse to subscribe to any Semitic ideology.
>>
>>136932562
When you are homosexual, everyone is better than you no matter what religion because you are mentally ill but society has been forced to pretend that you are not, so there is no remedy
>>
>>136932562
The reason people hate atheists is the same reason people hate Christians. Most Christians are fine, but there are plenty of self righteous bastards running around, just waiting to rain down condescension and judgement on anyone who they think isn't as good as them. Likewise, most atheists are fine, they are good, decent people who just happen to believe there is no god. That's fine, good for them. The problem is the ones who confuse their belief with a fact, and think that their belief makes them superior to those who don't share their beliefs. These people think they are the pinnacle of enlightenment, masters of science and logic, and don't hesitate to inform anyone who will listen that if you aren't an atheist, you are retarded. What these people fail to realize is that both atheism and theism are beliefs. You can argue that atheism makes more sense, that it's more likely, but at the end of the day it's just another belief. And when you run around trying to push your beliefs on others and oozing a smug sense of superiority, well, you might as well be an annoying Christian at that point.
>>
>>136933799
Incoming christ cucks
>>
>>136933799
have fun in hell gaythiest
>>
Basically christians were told to avoid certain behaviours which they do not avoid.
But since they were called these, they assume everybody knows them by these commandments and act holier than thou.
In reality they are very shitty people.
>>
>>136933799
>he was executed by Romans
Luke 23:14
"You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him.
Luke 23:25
He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to (((their))) will.
>>
>>136932562
Dips bedora :D:DDD
>>
File: orthodoxchad.png (240KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
orthodoxchad.png
240KB, 1280x520px
>>
File: Whitehawk.jpg (123KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Whitehawk.jpg
123KB, 1920x816px
>>136932562
Pic related is Jewish
Guts is White
Casca is relief
>Musilms, poos, asians and rest are all by products.
>>
File: 1488849897088.jpg (88KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1488849897088.jpg
88KB, 550x734px
>>136937275
this is a bizarre infographic. but as an Orthodox Christian, I kekked
>>
>>136932562
The civilization we got today sprung first from Christianity, so that kinda BTFO's all other religions, and the jews gave us communism
>>
>>136932562
We don't have a superiority complex, atheists always play the victim
>>
>>136933799
>Jesus was executed by Romans
Way to dim it down faggot. The Jews screamed for his execution, and the Pharisees threatened Pontius because he already had a bad relation with the emperor. Yes Romans did it, but because of Jews
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.