[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it and accept it. This will be your president in 2020. He's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: zuckerberg.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Face it and accept it. This will be your president in 2020. He's everything Trump isn't. Honest, smart, reliable, hard-working, competent, and respected. Other countries will start looking up to the United States again instead of laughing when he is the president. He will actually fight climate change and diversify every avenue of our country. Every person will be taken care of. He will use facebook to the fullest extent possible to campaign his way into the White House. You autistic basement dwellers will soon be bending your knee to the greatness that is Zuck.
>>
Nah
>>
>>136931487

Sandy hook never happened
>>
>>136931487
>spergerberg
>president

Nope. He has even less charisma than Hilldawg. He'd be a virgin without his Facebux.
>>
Cant cuck the zuck
>>
>>136931487
Literally no charisma.
>>
>>136931487
Zero fucking chance
>>
File: datascam.jpg (249KB, 605x817px) Image search: [Google]
datascam.jpg
249KB, 605x817px
Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facecensorfuck's dominance
should be Trump's #1 tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so healthily competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a big group of generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube.
>>
File: MeshNetwork.png (54KB, 452x416px) Image search: [Google]
MeshNetwork.png
54KB, 452x416px
>>136934371
/pol/ should start implementing parallel institutions like recoding the basics of facefuck, thoughtcrimetube, goolag and others because we can get them inserted into the mesh networks. we can do better than their institutions and then blacklist SJWs

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. pic is a network topology of the competing company products that would all operate on meshbook together seamlessly like you wouldn't even necessarily know what platform the friends you're interacting with are using

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter and also goolag

They are Silicon Valley supremacists and believe the truth and impactful dialogue should be thoughtcrime
>>
File: ZUCCDATASCAM.jpg (943KB, 1908x1074px) Image search: [Google]
ZUCCDATASCAM.jpg
943KB, 1908x1074px
his only fucking achievement is a giant datascam rape of the public mind with censorship

there is always something ethically wrong with Jewish billionaires' business models. there will never be a Jewish Elon Musk or Steve Jobs or even Jeff Bezos
>>
Ya right. Paranoid freak can't go on a morning jog without his security detail. Face it globalists lost. He stands for nothing than the epitome of the deep state.
>>
>>136931487
Please, please, please run Noseberg in 2020. Maybe he could be VP to Elizabeth Warren.
>>
>>136931487
>Honest
stole "facebook"
>smart
can't even get ANN talking proper English
>reliable
you can rely on him to stave you in the back
>hard-working
writes some php, then stops working the rest of his life
>competent
msn messenger was better
>>
>>136931487
I can't mentally get beyond you thinking he is an honest man. I'm always baffled when people fail to see that you do not rise within the ranks as he has by being honest.

The only real choice in 2020 I see at this moment is no choice. Any candidate elected would only fall prey to the same dark influences every other president does unless we have a complete throw away/rewrite a new plan after every corrupt politician and legal system worker quits.

Happening? Only if we force it to be so. Unlikely at this moment because we as a society still support all of the corrupt machines that breed fame and power for those who watch over us like plantation owners. Machines like Fakebook.
>>
>>136931487
>the two top liberal candidates for president are a globalist harvard jew and a sassy black woman from california

oh ya im sure its going to be great for them in 2020
>>
>>136931487
this country wouldn't even hand a Jew the Democratic nomination, what makes you think we'll see one in the general election, let alone a misceganating one?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>136931487
I've disconnected from Zuckerbook, now de-googling
>>
>>136931487
>all Americans will be requiresired to have Farmville and at least three shitty Zynga games installed so their information can be sold to the NSA

No thanks.
>>
>>136931487

Zuckerborg will never be president. Even if he steps down from Faceborg the public will still deem him to have too much potential influence over their minds.

He could however fund some jew puppet.
>>
>>136934393

Was reading about some sort of p2p mesh network for content here. Says that the central brand/web site would be just the gateway and metadata... actual content would be freely distributed. So if central site is dead or banned or closed, users wouldnt lose their content.
https://blog.eutopian.io/beating-the-samson-option/

Who here is ready for TrumpTube?
>>
>>136931487
>Honest, smart, reliable, hard-working, competent, and respected.
honest? :well he sold user data before he legally could. there was nothing in the user agreement. he also was found guilty of stealing the idea of face book from the twins whats his name and who the fuck

smart ?: average intelligence. college drop out

reliable ? : he did work out a deal with the banks so that they were able to buy shares of facebook before every one else when the ipo went live despite it being first come first serve allegedly. so half a point

hardworking ?: he hires people to do all the work

competent ?: well his companies tech stock value is shit and his mic was on when him and merkel were talking about censoring facebook

respected? : hes got a gook halfy and even xi wouldnt say more than 1 word to him. when asked to give the halfy a chinese name xi said no and walked off
>>
I feel like I'm the only one right now who sincerely, and without irony, is all-in for Zuckerberg 2020. Like, he's the only one I can muster any enthusiasm at this point, I'm excited. I'll campaign for him if he runs.

Oh, and he'll win. All your misgivings at this early stage will vanish. His message is one that'll resonate with so many people, from both sides of the political spectrum - he's the American Macron.
>>
Trump has his flaws as a human but he will win all 50 states against a character like Zuck. Why the hell would leftists support some west coast tech bro lol.

He is hillary but worse.

If he is bored and wants to interfere in our lives it would make a lot more sense to primary that old cunt feinstein in 2018 than to run for president and develop a record or something. Trump has charisma. Zuck is boring as shit. He won't impress the left by being facebook man
>>
>>136931487
>honest
stopped reading there
>>
lol I remember when Zuck got done for insider trading, like the day fb went public.
Zuck is such an untrustworthy cunt, the fact that lefties are rallying around this shit reeks of desperation.
>readily admitting you need a huge Orwellian platform and all the data on your enemies to get anything accomplished ever
>>
I wonder what a Zuck presidency would be like. Mandatory registration on Normiebook (which would replace ID)?
>>
Vote for Zuck or else he will publish your browser history
>>
>>136931487

>Zuckerborg in a suit

Nice shop

https://youtu.be/sGssbaktT1I
>>
>>136931487
I have news articles posted on Facebook (shit like the abedin emails) good ol zuck here doesn't like that so even though when I go to my page I can see the posts if anyone else goes to my page they cannot. If we get to that point I don't care anymore I'll personally put that kike in the ground
>>
>>136931487
He looks like a faggot. One of those dudes in high school who sat in the corner and never talked to anyone. Fucking nerd. I will never vote for this beta REEEEEEE
>>
>>136931487
>Honest
b8 denser m9
>>
>>136931487
Sage the baiters. Fuck off you fucking lizard.
>>
>>136935750

They rigged their primary. If the Dems want Zuck as their nom, Zuck will be their nom.
>>
beep boop, vote democrat, goym
>>
>>136931487
You didn't post a photo of Hillary, you know the actual 46.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.