[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to break the leftist echo chamber. I was rewatching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: nazi_culture.png (873KB, 1276x896px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_culture.png
873KB, 1276x896px
Is it possible to break the leftist echo chamber. I was rewatching some classic "debates" with leftists/SJW and I am always surprised how much rage and anger I can supress, while hearing them argue their emotional bs.
Something I have noticed is, how they cannot be reasoned with, especially when being in a group. Whenever one seems to be realising their contradictions, some other zecke (german slur for leftist) spouts the same nonsense and everything resets, except their smug face like having won the argument.
So how can one deal with them, break their echo chamber and bring back rational thinking?
>>
>>136927932
I'm a leftist, but this shit has to stop.

Escpecially with google censoring youtube
>>
>>136928565
But how?
I thought about writing articles for buzzfeed, since they have a free lancer program. Then I could with, later articles, use their emotional fragility to turn on certain things or realise contradictions.
>>
File: 6655665.jpg (290KB, 1903x794px) Image search: [Google]
6655665.jpg
290KB, 1903x794px
>>136927932
I unironically don't bother arguing with drumpfkins because they're overwhelmingly uneducated retards.

My ivy league friends do the same.
>>
>>136927932
you cant reason with smugies just remember it isn't the smugies you are trying to convince its the other people listening in the room.
>>
File: Aussie.jpg (142KB, 657x868px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie.jpg
142KB, 657x868px
>>136928840
*blocks your path*
>>
>>136928840
You don't want to lose your funding and authority you corrupt lot. I'm sure a lot of affirmative action graduates didn't like Trump very much. Also you can't expect the few often autistic geniuses that you have for not knowing what's up in the world. You will lose.
>>
>>136927932
First things first. We need to come up with a way they cannot silence other opinions. Find other websites that aren't trying to be big brother and use those.

Newgrounds comes into mind as at one point they were the target of the MSM thanks to all the celebrity torture flashes they have.

As an actual answer to your question, don't bother trying to convince a leftist. Its like trying to reason with a religious nut. Try to make their argument look stupid and make them seem like anklebiters when they lash out.
>>
>>136928840
>Condescending
>Holier than thou "Ivy League"
Describes the leftists perfectly
>>
>>136929268
Forgot to add. Its important that we have a platform to present our ideas on that the left cannot suppress. Because there is nothing that a leftist can't stand and that is ideas they can't control. Their hatred is going to make that idea not only stand out but also redpill normies how insane these tards actually are.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.