[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

34 of 50 State Governors' are GOP. Over 1,200 GOP seat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1471570732763.jpg (107KB, 563x619px) Image search: [Google]
1471570732763.jpg
107KB, 563x619px
34 of 50 State Governors' are GOP.

Over 1,200 GOP seat gains in state legislatures across the nation since Obama took office.

House majority.

Senate majority.

The Presidency.

GOP 4/4 in defending seats lost by Trump appointees.

HOW IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK ARE THE DEMS STILL SEEN AS THE PARTY THAT KNOWS WHAT AMERICANS REALLY WANT?!?!
>>
>>136926209

The bet is that as white people, poisoned by feminism, stop having children and are replaced by Mexicans, Somalis, Nigerians, Indians and Chinamen things will swing in the Democrat's favor - those groups vote 8:2 for free government money.
>>
>>136928033
They'll swing back to the right once they realise all the white people are gone and the only money they're getting is their own except less of it.
>>
File: Wrath-of-God_782.jpg (24KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
Wrath-of-God_782.jpg
24KB, 348x261px
>>136928033
Current demographic trends:

>american women tend to have children in their later years
>caucasians are known for doing exactly this
>early polls indicate that white high schoolers and asian males would vote GoP
>indications show that conservatives have more children on average than liberals

Google each of them and I'll be proven right. Don't believe their lies. WE stand a chance as much as THEY do
>>
>>136926209
>GOP controls everything
>still lose popular vote
>still can't pass any legislation
>trump administration still under investigation

rly makes you think..
>>
>tfw the word of sarah palin is now seen as infallible here
>tfw she got an (((independent))) governor elected by her endorsement
>he's now rigging elections and is indirectly responsible for the 50-50 shit in the senate and the healthcare failure

And no one will talk about this but me.
>>
>>136931405
>GOP controls everything
not during the election
>still lose popular vote
Because spics and niggers flock to dense city populations, breed like cockroaches, and vote blue no matter what
>still can't pass any legislation
you see the problem now
>trump administration still under investigation
to try to hide democratic corruption that's been exposed
>>
File: conned.jpg (111KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
conned.jpg
111KB, 645x1260px
>shilling for the (((GOP)))
good goy. I'm sure the party that brought about the influx of spics, middle east wars, refugees, and the state of Israel has your best interests in mind
>>
>>136929845
The problem is that natural increase is only one component of population growth and it is not enough to keep whites a majority you dumb faggot. I argue this every time but all you dumb fucks must have failed high school math to not see what is right in front of you. We are on the way out and there is no way we can stop it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.