[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe a new Pizzagate lead.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: TurnItAround2.jpg (115KB, 596x307px) Image search: [Google]
TurnItAround2.jpg
115KB, 596x307px
Okay, this could either lead somewhere or nowhere. But I did a mission trip down to Haiti with a group led by my friend's dad, Sean Forrest.

seanforrest.com

He was a musician on the east coast and played at big venues. He calls himself a Catholic now, but he says that he was all different religions, and that he most recently converted from Baptist to Catholic. After the 2010 earthquake, he decided to build an orphanage in Haiti for kids that were supposedly orphaned by the quake.

haiti180.com

After setting up this orphanage, he moved FURTHER from Haiti to Horseshoe Bend, Idaho, where he resided until just recently (moving to Nashville). He makes trips to this orphanage about 6 times every year, and I went on one of them. It was a good experience, but one thing that struck me as odd is that he didn't care as much about the group building a clinic for the kids as much as us playing with them. I got back from this trip in about 2016, and this is when I learned about Pizzagate. I learned about how Laura Silsby and ten unnamed Baptist missionaries tried to take kids out of Haiti to the DR after the earthquake. Silsby lived in Meridian, Idaho, and I find it odd that Forrest's next step was to move to Horseshoe Bend, which is a tiny town about 20 minutes away from Meridian. Is it possible he was one of those unnamed Baptists, and that he converted to Catholicism afterwards to try to conceal who he was or his possible involvement?

This could either be important or nothing at all. Let's see what we can research /pol/
>>
>>136918442
I'm sorry in advance, I usually just lurk on /pol/ so my formatting is total shit
>>
Just imagine if your friends dad was literally in on Pizzagate

Big if true
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>136919990
Hey that's my line
>>
>>136918442
Bump
>>
File: Screenshot_20170811-010511.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-010511.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>136918442
Also a general AMA, since I took the pictures for the site.
>>
>>136918442
Post urls to the website, as well as any other additional information that can be found online.

The burden of proof is on you to show why this is something worth spending time on. We get a lot of posters trying to cause us to focus on bad leads.
>>
No self-respecting Baptist would ever convert to Catholicism.
>>
>>136921383
"""""self-respecting"""""
>>
>>136918442
Post to voat
>>
>>136921321

I'm still trying to figure out formatting

http://www.seanforrest.com

http://haiti180.com

>on Wikipedia, nearly exactly Sean's words were echoed for Silsby's defense of the smuggling, that they were, in God's name, helping the orphaned victims of the quake.

>32 children currently at the orphanage, minus one child who died earlier in 2016
>>
>>136921853
In addition to this, the hotel that they were smuggling the kids from in the New Life Children's Refuge case was claimed to be the site of Silsby's orphanage for the 33 kids
>>
>>136921953
Source for that?
>>
>>136922139

Just Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children%27s_Refuge_case
>>
>>136918499
I'm guessing that not many of his 'friend's sons' went on a trip to Haiti with him.
What happens if someone figures out you suspect him of this shit?
>>
>>136922471
Not sure man, after all this could just be coincidental. He did just this summer move to Nashville
>>
>>136918442
Interestinnng
>>
>>136921953
Bump.
>>
>>136920882
This is very interesting. Have a bump.

Out of interest, was going to Haiti a kind of redpill, sort of like the guy who went to Africa as part of the Peace Corps, and came out despising them?
>>
>>136918442
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
https://youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
>>
>>136918442
http://pizzagate.wiki/Laura_Silsby

It does say here that most of Silsby's organization remained in Haiti after the prosecution. The incident happened in 2010, and Haiti180 was branded in 2012.
>>
>>136922883
I guess it was kind of an eye opener in multiple ways, partially because of how much of a shithole Haiti is and how even though we were there as labor we did probably 2 days of work out of the week we were there. One kid who stayed at the orphanage was constantly trying to steal shit from the people who went on the trip. On another side note, Forrest did share some stories about his Taxi driver "accidentally" taking him into the DR.
>>
>>136918442
Final bump
>>
bump tell us about the sites OP I aint clickin that shit >>136921853

Find the connection if there is one so we can talk about it
>>
>>136924799
seanforrest.com is Sean's booking site, it talks about his past life and how he converted from Baptist to catholic

haiti180.com is his organization's page that talks about its origins after the earthquake and taking in kids from the surrounding areas.

The whole reason I'm posting it on here is to find a connection if there is one. I'm giving the coincidences but there's got to be proof one way or the other out there, and I'm not a skilled enough researcher to find it. I figure if anyone's interested or bored enough this is a decent enough lead to start with
>>
>>136918442
>going on "mission trips" to nigtown
Do you enjoy being a traitor?
>>
>>136925076
>there's got to be proof one way or the other
You need to find it if you want anons to care. This could be another disinfo thread like /htg/ we don't know.

Look up the names in the Silsby stuff, look at social networks of people linked to yur friend's dad, reverse search phones and addresses you come upon, look for associates and relatives on these same kind of sights, look for connections. You don't have to be good ayou just have to commit your time to something that might be nothing.
>>
>>136925467
I enjoyed updating website pictures for $1200, yes.
>>
>>136918442
Try to diddle the friends butt while he's sleeping. If he says, "dad, no" case closed. Don't waste our time if you're not going to do basic butthole recon, op.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.