[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh europe >muh traditions >muh race What the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: varg-vikernes.jpg (70KB, 700x426px)
varg-vikernes.jpg
70KB, 700x426px
>muh europe
>muh traditions
>muh race
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>136916593
All of those are good except for Paganism.
>>
God forbid we try to have traditional, logical and rational values instead of a clash of cultures all in one place which causes nothing but fucking problems.
>>
>>136916709
fpbp
>>
>>136916709
I mean, I don't get the hate for paganism, they sure argue their points better than the Christfags.

>Pagans: You should be pagan anon, your ancestors were before you and it's the native religion of your people
>Christfags: UH DUH BE CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THIS RELIGION IS EUROPEAN EVEN THOUGH ITS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE JEWISH CESSPITS OF JUDAISM
>>
>>136916593
Redpill me on varg vikernes
>>
>>136918318
I don't get this white race shit, ur taking about the Caucasoid race right? yeah... semitic people (arabs and jews) are Caucasoid too, so is most of the original peoples of the middle east.
>>
>>136918735
But they aren't European, they have their own cultures (which involves a lot of genital mutilation, luckily enough), why are you so against practicing the religion of your own fucking people?
>>
File: 1502360852573.gif (3MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502360852573.gif
3MB, 352x240px
>>136917188
>Replying to your own post with fpbp
Based cunt.
>>
>>136918318
Well we are not Pro-Faggot like you are sooo you cuck yourself. :) Oh and Varg has bitch tits
>>
>>136919003
This is what i'm talking about, I'm not even on either side but Christfags never bring anything to the table.

Also, Varg is whatever.
>>
>>136916593
race matters tho desu.
>>
>>136918817
My peoples first kingdom was Catholic, their first king, King Tomislav, was a Catholic, their first duchy was Catholic. Since the formation of their identity, ethnicity and land they were Catholics. I can't help it, that is the religion of my people. I am against it and I'm not. Obviously I want u to be part of church but thats up to u, I'm just pointing out ur view on white race, geography and religion is skewed.
>>
>>136919251
I gurantee you, your people had religion before year 0.
>>
>>136916709
/thread
>>
>>136919338
yeah they did, but my people are different tribes who became one, they Illyrians (red Croats) already in Dalmatia/ Hrzegovina were probably Catholic and Roman pagan before that, and the Slavs (white Croats) were probably some Slavic Pagan. So what am I meant to do? They weren't all Croats as we know now until these tribes mixed.
>>
>>136916593
Muh tolerance and apathy.

you know those are not virtues right?
>>
>>136916593
>muh europe
>muh traditions
>muh race
All of these pretty much matter, now go kys.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.