[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORTH KOREA THREATENS ISRAEL WITH 'MERCILESS, THOUSAND-FOLD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg (428KB, 722x571px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg
428KB, 722x571px
In an interview with Hebrew news site Walla this week, the hawkish Liberman stated that North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un is a madman and that together with the leaders of Iran and Syria was part of an “insane and radical” gang that was bent on undermining international stability.

"The reckless remarks of the Israeli defense minister are sordid and wicked behavior and grave challenge to the DPRK [North Korea]," the North Korean statement read.

The statement also claimed that Israel, while working with the US, was the Middle East's only illegal owner of nuclear weapons.

"This is the cynical ploy to escape the world denunciation and curse as disturber of peace in the Middle East, occupier of the Arab territories and culprit of crimes against humanity," the spokesman said.

The access to nuclear power is a "righteous right for self-defense to cope with the US provocative moves for aggression," the statement read.

The statement threatened Israel and anyone who "dares hurt the dignity of its supreme leadership," with "merciless, thousand-fold punishment."

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
>>
>>136913318
Lets hope Kim nukes every bit of American soil. Fuck the U.S.A
>>
File: Aussie.jpg (142KB, 657x868px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie.jpg
142KB, 657x868px
*Blocks your path*
>>
>>136913318
WTF I love Kim Jong-un now!
>>
>>136913318
>NK threatening a somewhat relevant country
Wow, what a shocker.
>>
File: 1502429089842.jpg (66KB, 1188x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502429089842.jpg
66KB, 1188x540px
based Supreme Leader
>>
>>136913318
This image is incredibly fucking stupid. Are the Jews somehow making Kim talk so much stupid shit?

Don't talk shit, don't get hit. It's that simple. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut.
>>
lol he finna die lmao
>>
>>136913416
now hold on anon no need to throw the baby out with the bath water. he can nuke southern cali then america goes to retaliate but americas lose their fucking shit and all hell breaks loose. shoot outs in parking lots when that shit shows up ion peoples feed on facebook and they get the notification on their smart phone

all bets are off. it will be like battle royal but across the entire country. that would be more entertaining for the rest of the world and allow for samolia 2.0 to be formed in america
>>
>>136914947
This is the stupidest shit I've read in nearly half an hour.
>>
>>136914689
Yeah, what about countries that didn't "talk shit" about America and still got bombed and their citizens murdered? Fuck you asshole, North Korea has every right to get the bomb and Iran is insane for not doing so.
>>
>>136913318
Can we start crowd funding Best Korea to help him with fight against the Jews?
>>
File: happening.gif (602KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
602KB, 320x213px
THEY JUST HIT ANCHORAGE!!!
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-anchorage-blast-over-idUSKBN15R00R
HAPPENING!
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (197KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
197KB, 940x627px
>>
File: 121.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
12KB, 640x640px
We don't have nuclear weapons though
>>
File: 1482789068544.png (120KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482789068544.png
120KB, 644x598px
BASED commies! Man I'm totally an oldfag from 2003 and I think North Korea and Judeo-Bolshevism are BASED!
>>
>>136913318
>Trying to make Kim look like a good guy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.