[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that being a virgin used to be a desirable trait of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Why is it that being a virgin used to be a desirable trait of virtue in most cultures, but is now universally something to be embarrassed and ashamed of? (((Who))) is responsible for this?
>>
>>136906840
society and whores
>>
>>136906840
That literally only applied to females, and to some extent still actually does.
Male virgins have always been made fun of and all that.
>>
>>136906840
the 60s
>>
>>136906840
the jewish 1% want to interracially breed in order to eliminate the white race, so you need to have sex with degenerates and not actually finding a proper person to mate with
>>
>>136906840
Male virginity implies undesirability and weakness to women while female virginity implies security in passing your genes on to males. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>136906840
Birth control.

What did i win?
>>
Because it's extremely easy to find a woman to marry and have kids with if you're not a cowardly weasel fuck or otherwise a failure.

If you can't hold on to her, that's your fault for not being man enough to keep her on a leash. Women instinctively value good genetic and behavioral markers in men. If you are deficient, she will find someone who is not, plain and simple. If you fail then you deserve to lose half of your shit, so she can share it instead with an actually worthwhile partner.
>>
>>136907180

>male virgins have always been made fun of and all that

*citation needed*

In pagan society, it wasn't necessarily looked down upon but it was not a point of pride either.

Chastity until marriage was a virtue in Christian Europe since the beginning and up until about 50 years ago.

I Hellenistic Greece if you were a virgin you would probably be goaded by your friends into fucking a girl at the bacchanalia but you wouldn't be seen as a subhuman like virgins are seen as today.
>>
>>136906840
Womyn are the root of all degeneracy and men are responsible for letting it happen.
>>
>>136907488
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>136907405

Birth control was made and shilled by Jews.
>>
>>136906840
For women it still is. Not so for men.

Just how it's always been. Sage.
>>
>>136906840
The aliens from They Live need you to get married in order exploit the services of your children. You not procreating is a big fuck you to the Jews from outer space. However, too many whites have been doing this, and so they have been searching elsewhere, ordering the power elite to import creeds that are willing to serve their interests.
>>
>>136907691
have you lived the last 40 years under a rock?
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (42KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
42KB, 255x255px
>>136907488
>>
File: jewish-question-618x658.jpg (21KB, 618x658px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-question-618x658.jpg
21KB, 618x658px
>>136906840
> (((Who))) is responsible for this
you answered your own question, friend. just another example of the degradation of our morals, helped along by women not being controlled and not being able to think outside of what makes them feel good
>>
>>136907965

Men are too afraid to put their women in their place. Men and women consume media.

The media tells men that they are wrong and that women are right in the sense that women by and large hold liberal beliefs. Men get scared into thinking that they will be social rejects unless they echo what the media portrays as the norm and females feel righteous vindication for their retarded behavior when there isn't a man willing to tell them how it really is.
>>
>>136907532
In pagan society, it was looked down upon. According to Tacitus in Germania, the ancient Germans were strictly monogamous and they would be in complete chastity except for those they married.
>>
>>136908300
The only way to fix it is make men into what they fear, becoming rejects, and seeing that it's not that bad.

Once they get comfortable with it, they grow a set of balls and start shaming these womyn into submission.
>>
>>136908300
women have the minds of children, they do not think in terms of responsibilities and duties like men do, so it used to be the duty of men to put them in their place, but those days are long gone
>>
>>136909029
>>136908920

Exactly. I want to clarify that when I say "put their women in their place" I don't mean to degrade them, women genuinely forget their place in this world until cold hard reality breaks them or the loving wisdom of their husband or father teaches them that there is more to the life than seeking romance and living in the moment.
>>
>>136909749
Remember, if you're going to settle with one to get at least 3-4 kids out of her. First child always comes out thuggish because she will have likely had over 500 partners cum inside of her. Childs 2-4 are the ones that share most of your DNA.
>>
>>136906840
jews
>>
File: Clinton cigar.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton cigar.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>136906840
Means you can knock 'em up faggot. It's got nothing to do with culture.
>>
Anglo-judaic materialism and utilitarianism. Reproduction (creatively or physically) expresses a mastery over time. That while I might die physically, my information passes on genetically / creatively. Our culture is no longer family orientated, no longer spiritual, no longer 'cultural' in any deep sense, so there is no longer a social symbolic extension of the self past death.

Modern sex culture is not reproductive, not a mastery over time, but a mastery over others. Normies do not even reproduce at replacement levels, the sex act has no significance beyond the power play between a dominant man and a submissive women (or twink or xim or zher). Chastity only makes sense under the assumption of a reproductive sex act, this is why fidelity and commitment have any moral significance at all, reproduction is the root of it all
>>
>>136906840
Larry Flynt and kikes
>>
>>136907180
The difference is that there used to be a communal structure who would pair you with someone if you just wanted to phone it in instead of trying to be Chad and compete for Stacy. Not everyone wants to be Chad and compete for Stacy.
>>
>>136907488
Shut up leaf
>>
>>136906840
It's still a hot commodity in some parts of the world OP - typically in places where religion and tradition are still prevalent facets of people's lives and where the population is still too poor to be widely engaged in consumerism. But some of those same places still stone women for not being virgins, or at least not having a broken hymen, and in others still it may as well be social death.

But how profitable is a one time transaction like a wedding dowry in a modern consumerist psuedoculture? I'd wager far less profitable than a lifetime of excessive and impulsive spending to maintain one's own self-conception of one's self as an object of sexual desire.
>>
>>136906840
If she's been with another man before you, you've been cucked. Virgins are rare and a treasured beauty. Find yours before feminism ruins them all.
>>
>>136908852
Eunuchs were the males people liked the most.
>>
Value of virginity is artificially reduced by women. They know they can never go back to being virgins so they declare that being a whore is just fine and betas who want to fuck them go along with it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.