[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google cancels 'Diversity Meeting' fearing their SJW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 50

File: google_SJW.png (468KB, 991x938px) Image search: [Google]
google_SJW.png
468KB, 991x938px
>will be treated in the exact same way they treat their conservative/ libertarian staff in the current Google environment...
>>
archive link for article:

http://archive.is/9zQ2f
>>
File: b264.png (19KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
b264.png
19KB, 657x527px
>>136904676
>fear of being outed and publicly shamed
>for asking a question
so progressive! One day, when I'm all grown up, I so want to go work at Google!
>>
>>136904676
Oh wow, turning this situation around to satiate his liberal victim complex. How progressive.
>>
They cry out in pain as they strike
>>
File: LatherUpSequence.gif (1MB, 817x646px) Image search: [Google]
LatherUpSequence.gif
1MB, 817x646px
I promise you the 9/11/ 2 happening will be crazed feminists lead by Anita, Zoe, Brianna, all the other feminist bitch's, and it will be the war on feminist terror. A battle of the sexes. And these feminist bitch's will brainwash so many women to their side. And the kill and hurt men and women to. And this new feminist terrorist group will be at least 8 times ISIS strength and at least 8 times ISIS ferocity and 10,000 times ISIS insanity and craziness and 10,000 times despised as ISIS triple the size of ISIS.
>>
>>136909735
I stand with Kekistan no matter what anon.
>>
Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, and Brianna Wu, the feminist's i hate even compared to a cuck like M00t and destined and determined to attack the united states inside the united states using fuckingigga gigga nigga loads of BBC and BBC airplanes and niggers and ISIS and feminists and feminist ISIS's and monkeys.
>>
File: 1479480813403.jpg (167KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1479480813403.jpg
167KB, 500x627px
>>136906140
Maybe they shouldn't ask sexist questions and then they wouldn't need to be called out publicly for their sexism.

Speech has consequences drumpftards
>>
>>136911194
How are they supposed to know where the line is drawn? People are going to be afraid of socializing or even do well meaning things because they have to worry about accidentally offending someone. And then by avoiding social interaction, they're still going to be labeled as a racist/sexist because they are avoiding them.
>>
>>136904676
You idiots.

They enabled anonymous questions on the Dory. Conservatives were coming out of the woodwork, and being heard.

It was pretty inevitable that it was going to be leaked. So they cancelled it. And this is why we can't have nice things. None of us can.
>>
>>136912214
We really are trying to figure it out. Seriously. Trying to draw better lines for public behavior, setting aside smaller-scale fora for this kind of discussion.

We can't even use the internal company fora freely any more, because we're going to get leaked.

The leaks aren't promoting open discussion within the company; they're stifling it.
>>
>>136904676
>doxxers working for a doxxing company literally dumping data to the government are concerned that someone might take a screenshot of "head cunt at google watch out shitlords" on their public twitter
it's simple

we kill the google
>>
where are all the men who are being affirmatively selected for cushy paper-pushing HR positions, positions that never even existed 50 years ago. positions that literally add no value to companies, and really just bureacratic cesspools where people make trivial complaints about situations that wouldnt even arise in the first place if there was no affirmative action.

because i see about 90% women in all of those jobs, or gay men. straight white men must be being discriminated against. because they are "too results-oriented", otherwise there would EQUAL representation for cushy HR jobs. and receptionists.
>>
>>136912473
Are you one of these google engineer kikes? If so, do you believe this event will ideologically purge google of all "conservative" non SJW/Diversity religion employees?

It looks like you guys are really unable to work out this problem like rational people
>>
>>136911194
You really must be a miserable person
>>
File: Costanza Political Compass.png (161KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Political Compass.png
161KB, 500x566px
>>136904676
lel

>>136912788
Lolbertarians are a myth like free markets.
>>
>>136912959
receptionists are mostly women for a sexist reason actually. Blonde with big titties says the boss is out for a while. Joe Smith says the boss is out... who are you gonna be nice to? i'm gonna spend my time trying to hit on tig 'ol bitties or yell at joe
>>
Who is behind this all

either a gay/tranny jew or feminist jew at google.
>>
>>136913074
Yeah, I'm one of those engineer kikes.

I sincerely hope this event won't "ideologically purge" Google. I don't want it to. It seems like half of the people there are terrified that they'll be purged, and the other half are terrified that /pol/ will decide that they're a good target for the Two Minutes' Hate.

I didn't think Damore should have been fired. I argued against it. I argued *with him*, too. But when the doc was leaked, it turned into a PR fiasco, and maybe the firing was inevitable after that. I'm pissed off at the people (outraged SJW types) who started tweeting about it in the first place.

I think we could work out the problem reasonably. The Town Hall was trying to do that--to find some way that we can all work together, maybe with no one entirely happy, but with no one miserable either. I think we have all enough in common to do that.

But I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us. And that makes me sad, because I do love working here.
>>
>>136913228
I'm trolling you dullard

>>136912214
All roads lead to racism and sexism. It's time you apologize and repent for your white male privilege by letting women and minorities take the position of power for a change and systematically discriminate against you.

White people are pathetically easy to oppress.
>Wahhh I got called racist and sexist and I lost my job

Niggers could only be oppressed by violence and chains because words wouldn't work.
>>
File: 1501803921897.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501803921897.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>136912234
>They enabled anonymous questions on the Dory. Conservatives were coming out of the woodwork, and being heard.
>It was pretty inevitable that it was going to be leaked. So they cancelled it.

Any source on this?
>>
>>136912234
Do tell google anon, what were the best questions?
>>
>>136904676
the real reason there was no diversity meeting is that its all poos and old women at google practically. its kinda lacking in actual diversity

few east asians or blacks or white men. not a single native american or middle eastern person
>>
>>136913664
> I argued against it

With whom? Did your opinion have any weight in the final decision which was made, or do you just mean around the cooler you shared your opinion?

Are people in adwords whose job is to target ads based on demographics worried that they are going to be purged, for not assuming all demographics are identical?
>>
>>136913664
Well he shouldn't have been fired because his memo was actually whistle blowing on an illegal hiring practice.

It sounds like right wing and left wing SJW's have both sides checked, it should be pretty easy to negotiate some kind of internal company wide peace treaty to agree that nobody needs to lose their job over this.

Are the people who are leaking mainly outraged SJW types?? How come those people haven't lost their jobs yet.
>>
>>136904676
Why would anyone fear right wingers in the US? They are being bred out of existence and 99% of them are obsessed with Islamo-fascism and not taking any gruff from North Korea.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 976x549px
>>136913546
>>
File: BkUn03z.png (125KB, 1344x1263px) Image search: [Google]
BkUn03z.png
125KB, 1344x1263px
>>136913664

Re-read what you're writing. This guy obviously had no outlet for what he had to put up with daily, for so long, that he made the beta move and let it all out at once in a well-cited essay. And the SJWs who silenced him in the first place made a shitstorm of it. So the firing was inevitable, because of what they did to him and people like him.

How do you get a reasonable solution to that? Do you sincerely believe you could sit down and convince the SJWs that they need to start listening to conservatives respectfully? "Oh gosh, you're right, I can't believe that after Brandon Eich and Pax Dickinson and those two guys Adria Richards got to and a million fucking others, it took your sincere plea to make us realize that it's wrong to malign and purge people." Then all SJWs will politely abide by the renewed social contract, and Trump supporters and SJWs will dance in the meadows with unicorns.

No. They'll be against purges when they are the primary target, not before. Fuck Google and fuck the SJWs.
>>
>>136909735
If that ever happens then we can finally have basement waifus as PoW and borrow their wombs as punishment. Well get the grossest NEETs to knock em up too as part of the torture.
>>
>>136904676
This article is very muddled.

I can read through the lines.

It's pretty clear that the diversity meeting was cancelled because they realized there was a large enough faction at Google that agreed with the Google Echo Chamber Memo and allowing these people to voice their concerns would:

>1.) Create an enormous dumpster fire of SJWs proclaiming their undying literal shaking.

>2.) Every single person with a remotely conservative viewpoint would be blacklisted and forced out of the company resulting in perhaps thousands of firings and/or resignations.

So the only thing to do was to cancel it entirely.

That's only going to make it worse though. Soon there will be ideological crusades at Google with everyone pitted into one camp or another, forced to out themselves, forced into lists, it's going to be a war zone.
>>
>>136914384
How long till he runs back to 4chan?
>>
>>136913811
Read Sundar's memo about as to why it was cancelled. It's probably not public that they'd enabled anon on the Dory. So I'm the leaker now. Well, fuck, whatever.
>>
>>136904676
>multi billion dollar company is full of delicate flowers
??
>>
>>136914868
Is leaking a cardinal sin at Google? The company seems ridiculously open about sharing sensitive info, at least internally. Is this focus on secrecy a new thing, or has it always been a part of the corporate culture?
>>
>>136914868
Can you post screencaps? I dunno what Dory is.
>>
>>136904676
I have been flagging cinema snob and nostalgia critics youtube vids both are libereral shitheads anti christian and real outepoken crybabies about their vids being deleted. .
>>
>>136913664
>and the other half are terrified that /pol/ will decide that they're a good target for the Two Minutes' Hate.
They should consider themselves lucky it's not something worse.
>>
>>136913822
I'm not copy-pasting anything, and I'm sure as fuck not screenshotting. Some questions were already leaked, like 'how do we make sure people know we don't do affirmative action', which we don't; I do interviews and I've been to hiring committee; at most, we try and recruit people from places that might be undertapped for talent, like the Deep South.

Some anons said things like, "I'm a [minority] engineer and now I'm scared I wasn't hired because I'm good, but rather to fill a quota". (They weren't; that's not how we do hiring.) Some anons said things like, "I'm scared that there's going to be a purge", or "I'm scared of retaliation for thinking that we should have discussed the doc instead of firing the guy".
>>
>>136909735
what.
>>
>>136914113
Internal mailing lists, memegen comments, that sort of thing. Remember, the leaks you see are calibrated for maximum outrage. You never see people being reasonable.

I'm not in management or HR; I had zero influence on the decision to fire him.

The 'adwords uses demographics' thing has been brought up; the crossing-the-line bit was, we're told, talking smack about fellow employees. Whether he meant it or not, a *lot* of people read the memo as saying that they were diversity hires who didn't deserve to be here.

>>136914239
I think the original leaks were angry SJWs. The unredacted leaks to Breitbart or via Gab are almost certainly angry people on the right. We usually don't hear when people are fired for leaks, and we don't hear who the leakers were. I assume we'll know they were fired when the leaks stop.

(Also, I don't think he knows how our hiring works; we really don't have a different bar for minority or female candidates.)
>>
File: memegen14.png (223KB, 532x305px) Image search: [Google]
memegen14.png
223KB, 532x305px
>>136915873
Thanks for sharing google anon.

Is memegen funny? Can googlers meme?
>>
>>136915539
Then why is the narrative that the meeting was cancelled because of alt right trolls?

How could internet trolls crash the meeting or even leave questions? Every website is reporting it was cancelled because alt right trolls were harassing people.

Is this 100% fake news?
>>
File: memegen2.png (238KB, 532x355px) Image search: [Google]
memegen2.png
238KB, 532x355px
>>136916013

memememememegen
>>
>>136914426
Yeah. Yeah, I do hope that we change our norms and convince people that we've been treating some of our coworkers badly. This has burned down a hell of a lot of our culture. People are shell-shocked.

We have to have some kind of peace treaty, like the guy above said. Most of the people I work with are smart, kind, and thoughtful. Sure, pluralism is really goddamned hard. But it's worth it, and I'm going to keep advocating for it.

Is it going to turn into /pol/? No. Will we be discussing biotruths in widespread docs and mailing lists? Almost certainly not. Are people going to be less dickish about having conservatives and religious coworkers? I fucking well hope so.
>>
>>136915006
It's always been this way. The company is a hard shell and delicious gooey interior. We hear about amazing X projects and can see pretty much the entire codebase for everything, because we have a strong norm against leaks. And now that's broken.
>>
>>136915109
Absolutely no screencaps. I'll discuss, but no more leaks. Dory's the internal moderator app (post questions, upvote/downvote and comment); that's been mentioned in the news somewhere.

>>136915525
How on earth would that help anything?

>>136916013
I think so, but I'm an autistic weirdo, so what the hell do I know?

>>136916023
Meeting's cancelled because some of the people named in the leaks are reportedly getting some credible threats. I saw the same memo you guys did.
>>
Okay, I'm going to sleep. Just wanted you guys to know that there are moderates out there, and we're trying.

Please don't dox people, and please don't hassle them, even if you think they're dicks. It just escalates matters, and makes it harder to reason calmly.
>>
>>136914384
It was moot all along! Dear god...
>>
File: 1475781470201.jpg (225KB, 724x849px) Image search: [Google]
1475781470201.jpg
225KB, 724x849px
>>136916494
>credible threats
Yes, just like EVERY death threat over the internet. All real, and all would have gone through with it.

Anyways, it was obvious because Google wants this entire fiasco under the rug ASAP. A meeting like that would have only boosted talk of it.
>>
File: 16240985234.png (205KB, 875x526px) Image search: [Google]
16240985234.png
205KB, 875x526px
>>136911194
>>
>>136911194
Nice bait
>>
>>136916145

if I were a /pol/ack Googler and wanted to change the culture, its probably pointless to engage white brogrammer autists or purple hair SJW's. I'd court the asian immigrants, who skew conservative but are mostly apolitical, and get a 白左 / libtard meme going. I'd guess they are a large but mostly unheard-from contingent.
>>
>>136915539
>>136915873
>>136916145

If only Google would have diversity training on tolerating differences of opinion. Conservative ideas or science liberals disagree with should not be met with pitchforks and torches. Ideological diversity is extremely important for a companies self awareness.
>>
>>136916594
hello google damage control shill

your deep state is failing and you're worried eh?
>>
>>136916649
That was my conclusion as well.

Their best hope of containing this is the fingers in ears la-la-la-la method.
>>
>>136916864
Google is going to redeem itself. They are getting ready to do a mass red pilling
>>
>>136916951
If every conservative that asked a question was going to be dox’d, slandered, and fires then it wasn’t going to be a productive meeting.
>>
>>136917025
lmao do you really think google has any path to redemption? they are subversive technocommunists and we need bannon to take their power over liberty away.
>>
>>136916594
You want to reason calmly when Twitter is full of google employees vociferously espousing their belief that anyone who doesn't conform to SJW orthodoxy should not only be fired, but they should be put on illegal blacklists that are shared around silicon valley, and that even if you're the most talented employee in the company, they will not work with you because of the views you hold.
>>
>>136909735
My god! Thats like, 9/11 times 100
>>
>>136917146
How come there isn't a conservative silicon valley yet for all the highly qualified tech people who were deemed mentally defective?
>>
>>136915474
Links to them being crybabies?
>>
>>136915006
>Is leaking a cardinal sin at Google?
Yes. Prior to this week, the only way to get swiftly walked out the door was to leak something.

>has it always been a part of the corporate culture?
Yes. See above. You can slack off at work for ~1 year without getting fired. Leak something and get caught: walked out the door same day.

>The company seems ridiculously open about sharing sensitive info, at least internally.
That is a consequence of the anti-leaking policies, and vice-versa.
>>
>>136914730
>So the only thing to do was to cancel it entirely.
I am starting to come around to this viewpoint. Supposedly the townhall was cancelled in response to leaks of screenshots of the Dory, yet those screenshots are nowhere to be found on the internet. Just second-hand reports about the cancellation and leaking, to so-called "altright" websites.
>>
>>136917780
It sounds like they need to enforce their policies on leaking and kick out any and all leakers. Pair this action with an internal memo that says we can either work this out like common sense adults or you can leave.
>>
File: come.jpg (70KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
70KB, 600x438px
>>136908627
this desu
>>
>>136913664
I can only imagine how heavy the climate of fear is at Google right now, for both sides. I bet the SJWs are cracking under the pressure and lashing out wildly and recklessly against easily-targeted users of Google's services.
>>
>>136917968
If these screenshots existed they'd already be on 4chan. In fact, they'd already be on a hundred different websites.
>>
>>136917238
Fuck i forgot how good kiwi shitposting was
>>
>>136913664
>But I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us. And that makes me sad, because I do love working here.

For you, personally, I feel you. Overall, tough shit...Google deserves a shitstorm for this.
>>
>>136918242
>If these screenshots existed they'd already be on 4chan.
That was my first thought as well, and 4chan was the first site I checked. Yet, they are nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>136918242

The closest the internet has to a leaked dory screenshot:

https://unvis.it/wired.com/story/googles-ceo-must-answer-these-questions-about-that-memo
>>
>>136915539
>Some anons said things like, "I'm a [minority] engineer and now I'm scared I wasn't hired because I'm good, but rather to fill a quota". (They weren't; that's not how we do hiring.)
>(They weren't; that's not how we do hiring.)

Oh fuck off, yes it is. Did you see the interns this year? I didn't see a single white one, they were all black. Funny how the demographics of interns doesn't match the demographics of CS students. We have at least two, if not three, different internship programs that specifically target underqualif^W underrepresented groups: women and minorities. They are now hiring first year university students. They are now hiring people for a special after-graduation internship that they use to give on-the-job training and convert minorities to FTEs. Let's not mince words here, these are lowered standards.

You can argue that if we give someone the standard round of interviews and they score low, hiring committee won't lower the bar for them. That's true. But if they come up through the minority internship programs then yes, they were hired to fill a quota.

And let's not pretend we don't have quotas. We have a new VP of Diversity and diversity is a companywide OKR.
>>
File: 1502414582370.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1502414582370.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>136914671
and they will only feed them eggs
>>
>>136918242
This
I think that this whole document was made to basically shoo away /pol/ from doxxing people. Like a kind of, hey, we told them our super secret meeting wasnt happening, so now we can have the meeting without them. Clever if its true
>>
>>136918524
>>136918242

Post your leaks here
>>>136917887
>>
File: european blood.jpg (112KB, 431x696px) Image search: [Google]
european blood.jpg
112KB, 431x696px
>>136908627
>>
>>136918006
>It sounds like they need to enforce their policies on leaking and kick out any and all leakers. Pair this action with an internal memo that says we can either work this out like common sense adults or you can leave.
As far as leakers of the original memo, there are too many holes in the dyke to plug.

As far as leakers of the townhall questions (and identities of the questioners), they will kick out any leakers found, if in fact there were leakers and they are findable.

That being said, I am starting to doubt the assertion that screenshots were leaked, since I have personally not seen a single leaked screenshot.
>>
>>136913476
>>
>>136918242
That's the one. Mention of Dory, summaries of some of the questions.
>>
>>136918645
I'm not a leaker, memeflag
>>
File: 1502072363249.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502072363249.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>>136917238
no

but 9 divided by 11 times 100 is 81.8181818182?!?!?!

That's like, less than 10 9's and only 7 elevens!
>>
>>136918573
See, we should be able to have this kind of talk inside the company.

If you interview more women than men, assuming equal talent distributions, you'll hire more women than men. No bar lowering necessary.

We had interns this year. One of them was a black kid from the deep South. He did the same level of work as the other guy.
>>
>>136913664
>>I think we could work out the problem reasonably.

you would be challenging the sacrosanct SJWs, Reason is only an option if they are threatened in the first place through legal or other action.
>>
>>136918573
nah man, just read the coffee beans doc. we're totally not lowering standards!

the after-grad internship is the craziest imo.
>>
>>136919147
Lmao. If a tech company is filled with womynz and shitskins is because there is a quota
>>
>>136919147
>See, we should be able to have this kind of talk inside the company.
I agree we should be able to have this level of discourse on the -misc lists or something but I'm not willing to put my career on the line.

>>136919147
>If you interview more women than men, assuming equal talent distributions, you'll hire more women than men. No bar lowering necessary.

True but there are two things wrong with this. 1. If you interview more women than men you're necessarily discriminating because more men graduate CS and related fields than women, and 2. we hire more women and more minorities for special internship programs that have lowered requirements. For example, EP interns have a lower hiring bar than regular sophomore/junior interns. Now if you interview more minorities for EP then you necessarily have a lower hiring bar for minorities. And this is just one example, I can't remember the names of the other programs, but there are several that were designed to hire minorities.
>>
>>136911194
>talk about subject that is straight up bantz for some, for one it is uncomfortable / offensive
>offended person says to anon that he or she is offended
>apologize and point out you were not aware that it'd offend him or her
>settle it like adults and move on with the conversations
It's not that hard you god damned children.
>>
>>136918573
Unless the diversity OKR is a quota, we don't have a quota.

I'm not familiar with the post graduate program. It's troubling if that's true.
>>
>>136919465
Go away; adults are talking.

(We're about one fifth women, which is the same rate as cs grads, and the rest of the industry.)
>>
>>136919473
There's a difference between interviewing more women and setting a lower bar for them.
>>
>>136919658
>adults are talking
>fire people for wrong thinking
Ive been to youtube offices and 90% of the people ive seen were women and lots of shitskins
>>
>>136904676
Won't someone rid me of this meddlesome company!
>>
File: intel quotas.png (161KB, 671x641px) Image search: [Google]
intel quotas.png
161KB, 671x641px
>>136919569
>>136919792

New diversity czar Brown set quotas when she was at intel. Sounds like it got the job done.

https://unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/04/why-is-silicon-valley-so-awful-to-women/517788
>>
>>136918573
>Some anons said things like, "I'm a [minority] engineer and now I'm scared I wasn't hired because I'm good, but rather to fill a quota"
hahahaha
>>
Google are fucking scum and anyone working for them deserve to take any hit with them. Their liberal agenda is the least of my concerns about them, even though i fucking hate em for that too.
>>
>>136919569
You don't need a quota if your goal is just more women and minorities. You also don't need a lower bar to discriminate based on sex. Your diversity hires can still be well qualified if your company uses race/sex as a plus factor among other factors and uses multiple rounds of interviews to get a more diverse applicant pool.
>>
>>136919792
Not by itself, but combined with programs like EP and BOLD and whatever the others are called that have lowered standards, that necessarily implies that women and minorities are subject to a lower hiring bar overall.

I'm not saying that if we interview a male and female candidate for L4 SWE we give them different hiring bars.
>>
>>136920008
Lol wow I didn't know Intel was running a charity
>>
>>136904676
See, these "giants" are not almighty. I don't say we can take them down but at least we can harm them. The same goes for NWO / Jews. Their grip on the world is not absolute. We can fight them. Everyone of us can do a part. Be active. Be vigilante. Is either us or them.
>>
>>136920008
Coincidentally, I'm sure, Intel is getting utterly fucking assravaged by AMD in the market right now, and probably for the next 4 years due to how long architecture development takes. 2019 should be fucking amazing to witness, since that's when AMD gets Zen 2 at 5ghz out the door on a 7nm instead of 14nm process. While Intel will still be on 10nm. It might even happen late 2018.

Maybe dumping 300 million dollars into diversity bullshit wasn't such a great use of resources? I wonder if that money could've got their fab R&D up to speed to stay competitive with IBM and GloFo?

This social justice diversity claptrap seriously destroys everything it touches. It's just that it's a rot. It takes awhile to eat away the support inside, but eventually, one day, the whole thing just completely collapses. Especially if you don't have any traditionalist immune system defenses to fight it off. Seriously, you couldn't have devised a better mind-virus to cripple the western world than social justice and diversity.
>>
>>136916145
>We have to have some kind of peace treaty,

I teach STEM at top school near a Google campus. Regardless of what the truth in the press is, this is seen as a betrayal of a central google ideal: The supremacy of hard science, quantifiable metrics, and quality data.

The people literally ruining Google's rep by talking about a blacklist with no visible repercussions don't seem to be backing off any.

I can't imagine any sane basis for a 'peace treaty'.

> Are people going to be less dickish about having conservatives and religious coworkers? I fucking well hope so.
This isn't going to happen without firing some very loud, bitchy, and politically powerful motherfuckers, you know.

>>136916594
>Please don't dox people, and please don't hassle them, even if you think they're dicks. It just escalates matters, and makes it harder to reason calmly.
The standard isn't that they're dicks. The standard is that they're gigantic bigots.
>>
Seriously guys, this is the downfall of google.
>>
>>136919147
>We had interns this year. One of them was a black kid from the deep South. He did the same level of work as the other guy.

I honestly don't believe you.
>>
>>136919658
You sure as hell don't sound like an adult.

"brainwashed moron who hasn't been reacquainted with reality just yet" fits you better.
>>
>>136915873
>Whether he meant it or not, a *lot* of people read the memo as saying that they were diversity hires who didn't deserve to be here.
If they don't understand basic statistical reasoning then they probably don't deserve to be there
>>
>>136917780
>>136916245
So, not suggesting doxing, or harrassing people, but if say, someone here were to discover that some insane SJW is leaking Google's internal laundry on some private reddits or message boards, what would be the MOST effective way to deal with the situation?
>>
>>136920685
>posting nerd shit
go the fuck back to r/nerdvirgins you nose-picking faggot I bet you aren't even white
>>
File: tumblr_lnz2j2SY911qedhpm.gif (441KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnz2j2SY911qedhpm.gif
441KB, 500x281px
>>136915539
>I do interviews and I've been to hiring committee; at most, we try and recruit people from places that might be undertapped for talent, like the Deep South.
BABABABABA BULLSHIT. my bs meter is hyperventilating. this is pure damage control. get out of here with your bs. first you self identify to "POL" that you are "kike", then you start parroting damage control catch phrases like +see green text+
>>
>>136920958

there could be one, the bell curve allows for it
>>
>>136921210
>hello my fellow disgusting little goyim
>>
> Have the meeting
> Make it "Weapons Mandatory"
> Force people to back up their opinions with violence in the Thunderdome
>Watch all of the SJWs instantly shut the fuck up
>>
File: google diversity.png (63KB, 617x461px) Image search: [Google]
google diversity.png
63KB, 617x461px
The net effect of $265 million of investment in google diversity efforts
>>
>>136904676
#StandWithDiversity

Fuck the Google Nazis.
>>
>>136921500
>bring in a big retarded bull nigger as your weapon and ride around on his back while dangling a little piece of fried chicken on a string
>>
>>136920896
Nah, Google is too deeply ingrained. I would love to see them die a fiery death, though.

I'm not sure how I would feel hiring someone who once worked at Google... it would probably be similar to going on a date with a post-wall coalburner.
>>
>>136913664
>But I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us. And that makes me sad, because I do love working here.

Well if they could make the most basic of logical arguments we wouldn't have to fuck their logical fallacies in the asshole with a broken glass dilo.
>>
>>136912234
>conservatives were finally getting an outlet to speak without harassment
>this is a bad thing and it ruined a good thing forever

Have you ever considered that maybe leftist ideology is just incredibly toxic and oppressive in exactly the way ideologues keep projecting on everyone else?

Conservatism didn't ruin anonymity. Anonymity gave conservatives - who are actually being oppressed and not having their voices heard - an outlet.
>>
>>136916594

How do you even reason with a victim complex?
>>
>>136914730
>>136917968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEBctTswrc
(When adult swim was not just a Jewish propaganda outlet.)
>>
>>136922103
He is one of the shitskins that got the job because of diver-shity quotas.
>>
>>136904676
>several employee' names were published online

You mean Google's Wikipedia and LinkedIn pages?
>>
>>136915873
>Whether he meant it or not, a *lot* of people read the memo as saying that they were diversity hires who didn't deserve to be here.

Sounds more like SJW's coming up with excuses when firing him for wrongthink wasn't enough.

A lot of people at Google ARE diversity hires who don't deserve to be there. The entire tech industry is plagued with these people. Maybe if companies like Google WEREN'T bending over backwards to do "diversity hires" it wouldn't be the first thing anyone thinks about, but the fact is: Google gives very obvious preferential treatment to minorities and women, spending MILLIONS to get these people into the company. I guarantee it's costing more money than it's bringing in.

No shit the default assumption of minorities and women might be, "Am I an unqualified diversity hire?" (p.s. yes you are)
>>
>>136916649
>>136916951
>>136917128
Obliviously cancelling the meeting is just going to get more attention.
>>
>>136916594
They are incapable of reason, faggot.
Intersectional feminism is pure evil. Victimhood culture is pure evil.

Speech isn't violence. Being outraged isn't being victimized.

We have seen this illogical nonsense before from the feminists in the form of Andrea Dworkin. She was a stupid cunt full of terrible ideas and if you spent any time educating yourself on the subject with a fucking book, you could learn all about why her ideas were terrible.

But you would much rather let someone else tell you what to fucking think than ever do any research of your own.
>>
>>136922559
>Obliviously cancelling the meeting is just going to get more attention
>obviously
No, because going mum gives less oxygen and is more controllable than the numerable variables that comes with such a meeting.
>>
>>136906140
This kind of spells the the end of GG as a young and hip startup. All the talent wil go elsewhere, GG is now a boring and stiff corporation, image-wise.
>>
>>136922648
>They are incapable of reason, faggot.

This. Anyone who thinks that these people can be reasoned with is fucking delusional. The CEO needs to throw the worst offenders out before they completely destroy the company.
>>
>>136911194
>sexist questions
Therws no such thing. That's the same level of trite as "hate facts". Empirical facts will always be more correct than subjective feelings. Deal with it
>>
>>136904676
>Town Hall
google has a town hall?
is it a sovereign city?
WTF CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
>>
>>136917136
Hopefully.
Google should be broken up and their assets redistributed to whites. They have a Marxist equity department. They are funding communists
>>
>>136922934
It's where management discusses current events and takes questions from the rest of the staff.
>>
>>136917594
Because genuine conservative thought is barely even in the noosphere of the tech industry, having grown up in liberal-heavy cities, under liberal-heavy media indoctrination, and then gone to liberal indoctrination and brainwashing "schools", before finally starting careers and businesses in the most liberal state in America.

What conservatives have failed to do in America is grow the blue collar workers out of production and into tech. It's only just beginning to happen now, in part because the liberal strongholes are becoming impossible for conservatives to actually work in. Ten years ago, this shit wasn't so bad. Now you get fired and blacklisted for wrongthink, even when you're espousing extremely liberal talking points and sound like an absolute cuck.
>>
>>136922935
Search for googles involvment in syrian crisis. Lots of other shaddy shit
>>
why hasn't sundar pachai resigned yet?
>>
>>136909735
Women don't fight directly.
>>
"There is no YOU in YOUTUBE"
Perfect.
>>
>>136923093
Diversity and other liberal bullshit are very useful tools to give Silicon Valley access to more workers while providing good PR, so they're pushed by the company. The people at the bottom who push this shit are just useful idiots.
>>
>>136916594
>>
>>136913664

You sound like an idiot from your post.
I know your type, and several of them within Google, and you really are EDUCATED IDIOTS.

Glad you're fucked, hope the company is heavily damaged.
>>
>>136921204
Who are you people running around calling people nerds and virgins? Noticing you losers posting lately. Being called nerds, virgins, basement dwellers isn't an insult. You kikes stick out like sore thumbs
>>
>>136916594

Fuck you.
>>
>>136923159
This whole incident is a big black mark against his obviously completely inept leadership. Chances are that he'll be removed once the incident has calmed down.
>>
>>136912214
>People are going to be afraid of socializing or even do well meaning things because they have to worry about accidentally offending someone

who cares
be as offensive as possible
fucking limp wristed snowflakes

no job is good enough to pretend to be a faggot for
>>
Why is the CEO of Google a literal poo?
What happened to Brin and the other one?
>>
>>136923862
Exactly, so why isn't it being jumped upon?
If conservatives did anything like that, we never hear the end of it
When they do something, we just say nothing and cross our fingers
>>
>>136924085
Divershity hire
>>
>>136924161
>Exactly, so why isn't it being jumped upon?

Because if the board and shareholders wait until it settles down, then they can pin the entire incident and any fallout on Sundar's shitty leadership and throw him under the bus for it.
>>
>>136924085

If you were that rich beyond a care in the world, would you want to deal with shit like this?

They'll probably play a role in choosing Kumar's replacement when he gets the boot, but they'd be happier on their yacht.
>>
>>136924085
>What happened to Brin and the other one?

They're running Alphabet, which is the parent company of Google.
>>
>>136913664
Gas.
>>
>>136922840
>The CEO needs to throw the worst offenders out before they completely destroy the company.

No.
>>
>>136924459

So they still have executive control over Google?
That's good.
>>
>>136923364
The absurdity of this is that it's only a good thing for the company in the short term.

Maybe a decade or three. Then the country the company resides in will have demographically changed into murder-tastic brazil. GDP's spiraled into the gutter, and your employees are all totally incompetent and incapable of beating the homogenous asian or remaining white countries/companies.

That's part of this that I really don't grasp. How were these people smart enough to engineer our media and democracy in such a way that we offshored all of our useful production, enacted awful trade deals that cost us billions a year, and then brought in millions of unskilled workers to lower labor costs, all while thinking that there wouldn't be any long-term downsides to any of it?

Social and political instability, incompetence, decreased production - did these idiots imagine themselves retiring to random pacific islands while the countries they based their company in just goes to complete shit or something? How is it that we allowed our businesses to shit where they eat, and why were our businesses so fucking retarded that they would do it in the first place.

I honestly can't help but resort to the assumption of malice. Even if malicious intent wasn't involved, the damage done is so damning and comprehensive it might as well have been no different from maliciousness. There should be corporate and political executions over what's been happening to the west for the past 50 years.
>>
>>136924487
He was the original humanist.
>>
>>136917594
There's Fort Meade if you're a neocon.
>>
>>136924605
>That's part of this that I really don't grasp. How were these people smart enough to engineer our media and democracy in such a way that we offshored all of our useful production, enacted awful trade deals that cost us billions a year, and then brought in millions of unskilled workers to lower labor costs, all while thinking that there wouldn't be any long-term downsides to any of it?

Because they weren't thinking past the next few quarters of GDP growth, and as you say, they don't care if everything goes to shit in the long term because it won't really affect them.
>>
This isn't going to go away
>>
>>136924605

Basically the problem is twofold.

One is a simple tragedy of the commons. If Google or company X didn't outsource Labour, they would be out-competed by a rival who did (and saved $$$ on cost) and eventually bankrupt/bought out. So everyone therefore is forced to play the game, even ones who might not be willing.

Two, white countries and people are more altruistic and don't view the long term danger with having ethnically diverse workforces and countries. Being less tribal worked well when you wanted to mould a country of different European peoples, but works badly when you extend this logic to disparate racial groups in high numbers.
>>
>>136920685
LMAo this to be honest famiglia

> intel will lose its monopoly in your lifetime

Thanks, Wamen
>>
>>136924976
It will do if they throw out the CEO, replace him with someone at least semi-competent, and then do a mass purge of middle management. Exactly what MS did with Balmer.
>>
>>136924791
>because it won't really affect them.

Seriously, for how much ANTIFA and other Liberals are again the government and rich, they say they would never confront them. Notice they only stay in the cities and never go in rich neighborhoods? They'll only go after cops and businesses rather than police stations and government buildings. Look at the G20 riots in Germany, they torched cars outside of homes of the rich that were untouched. I asked why they don't go after the rich and one said they don't want to get shot.
>>
>>136925231
Ironically those organisations fight for the interests of the government and the rich. It wouldn't be at all surprising to find that their leadership is run by those interests.
>>
>>136920685
>>136925213
Didn't they get bought out by an Israeli country or focused efforts in Israel?
>>
>>136923063
and they unironically called it town hall?
is where they can they judge witches and hang wrongthinkers?
>>
>>136924459
>>136924369

>Page announced on his Google+ profile in May 2013 that his right vocal cord is paralyzed from a cold that he contracted the previous summer, while his left cord was paralyzed in 1999.[98] Page explained that he has been suffering from a vocal cord issue for 14 years, and, as of his May 2013 post, doctors were still unable to identify the exact cause of the problem. The Google+ post also revealed that Page had donated a considerable sum of money to a vocal-cord nerve-function research program at the Voice Health Institute in Boston, U.S. The program, at Massachusetts General Hospital, is led by Steven Zeitels, the Eugene B. Casey Professor of Laryngeal Surgery. An anonymous source stated that the donation exceeded $20 million.[99]
In October 2013, Business Insider reported that Page's paralyzed vocal cords are caused by an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and prevented him from undertaking Google quarterly earnings conference calls for an indefinite period.

Holy fuck he can't speak. No wonder.
>>
>>136925474
I've seen some on r/Anarchism saying it's okay to wear Nike products while protesting against Nike, or do the same with any other company.
>>
>>136921515
I love how diversity is just "blacks, women, hispanics", preferably all of the above
>>
>>136913664
>anons taking this bait seriously
>>
>>136904676
Awesome. This SJWs want to be special - they would be putted in special containment regime. A bit more time - and there would be special reservation for them to ensure they would not interact with any other people and industries.
>>
Don't forget

The TGIF mandatory meeting is still on
>>
>>136904676
>want to work for a super high paying, famously liberal company
>also want to be able to run your mouth and humiliate your empolyer
play stupid games, win stupid prizes. if they had values, they wouldn't work for satan. idk why i'm supposed to feel sorry for these chucklefucks.
>>
>>136920685
I actually made decent cash on AMD stock over the past few years. Fun fact, the guy who founded the company is a catholic but their manufacturing is done through a company owned by an Arab government.
>>
>>136904676
God forbid they have to engage in an open dialogue that contradicts their beliefs.
>>
>>136925513
They mean it in a democratic sense. It's to give the illusion that the low level staff have any real power in the running of the company and that management are accountable to them.
>>
Have they fired the person who released the memo to the public yet? you know for causing damage to the company's public image?
>>
>>136925785
GloFo used to be owned by AMD. They couldn't afford to hold onto the fab so they sold it off.

They still kept preferential contracts so the relationship between GloFo and AMD is fairly tight, the fact their fab is now owned by arabs has little to nothing to do with anything. Just an unfortunate consequence of AMD's inability to compete in the marketplace with bulldozer and needing to stay afloat somehow.
>>
>>136925928
Would be willing to bet it was multiple people who ended up leaking the memo.
>>
>>136924791
Because they don't care about the country, they care about attaining international wealth and prestige, so that they can bail at any time or retire somewhere they haven't ruined
>>
>>136926041
James Damore did not release this memo to the public.
>>
>>136926130
Sorry, I was being a retard for a second there.
>>
>>136913664
> But I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us.
And there it is - the Jew crying out as he strikes you.
Maybe if Google didn't fire people for making even the most milquetost arguments against the echo chamber, you wouldn't get blowback, ever consider that?
>>
File: 1502187430728.jpg (136KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1502187430728.jpg
136KB, 1200x825px
>>136904676
Here are a few of the roasties that need firing,

where did Goo Gone General go by the way?
>>
>>136904676
>anti-diversity manifesto
So, this is the version that is going to stick, right?
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>136922103
I think he meant more that we can't have nice things because liberals refuse to do what it takes to give conservatives a platform or outlet, not because conservatives being given one was a bad thing, just that the reaction to that is obviously gonna be bad.

>leafs in charge of comprehending
>>
File: DuecesDown.png (444KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
DuecesDown.png
444KB, 540x650px
>>136922344
>>
>>136926186
He wasn't fired for the memo's content, he was fired because the CEO has completely lost control of the company and doesn't have the balls to deal with the SJW employees who are pulling the company apart.
>>
>>136920685
Considering how bad their 10mn proces is I am getting worried. AMD might beat them to 7nm before they get to 10nm. That was unthinkable in the past. To make this worse, samsung is already beating them in the largest manufacturer of semiconductors.
>>
>>136913664
No, your company is the 21st century IBM. You are dead men walking. Your company is too large and the ideologies were set too long ago. Google has completely lost the ability to be agile and change with the times.

I cit recent YouTube policy changes intended to quash free speech and ideologically driven search results as examples of Googles defunct nature.
>>
File: IMG_3298.jpg (403KB, 1219x1221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3298.jpg
403KB, 1219x1221px
>>136913664
Kek has been summoned to make sure North Korea nukes Silicon Valley.

Take some vacation.
>>
>>136918242
Are there any on infinitychan?
>>
>>136922103

Lol don't be crazy anon, just because leftists brutaly murdered more than a hundred million people while enslaving millions of others dosent mean its bad.

They just didint do it right, yo9u see? This time it will surely work!
>>
>>136914380
It's China we're after. NK is just the means to the end.
>>
>>136919147

> If you interview more women than men, assuming equal talent distributions, you'll hire more women than men. No bar lowering necessary.

This isn't lowering the bar, but it is still discriminating against men if there were more male applicants.
>>
>>136904676

Google needed a reason so they leaked the memo thing and fired the dude because they knew diversity meeting would have every different retard trying to fight against the others over who is more oppressed in the workplace.
>>
>>136923093
underrated

could it also be that by virtue of it being the TECH industry, its main attributes are that it always evolving, and always changing, "progressing", (progressive/progression=liberal) this is the underlying group think response. anyone who becomes prominent in the tech industry must seem to have this idea of "progressiveness" and "progression" deeply ingrained in their thought processes.

couple that with the way that technology facilitates Globalism, and essentially a "borderless" infrastructure.

the question, is, are the greatest, most intelligent computer science minds inherently Progressive, or is it just people with the progressive mind who gravitate to the "front" end of the businesses, ie. the Business Development side of the Tech Ind
>>
>>136912473
It's a tough job to try and find a way to get a bunch of adults to stop acting like babies
>>
>>136904676
Always playing the victim...
>>
What if the person leaking the memo to the public was fired for this leak?
It's a good case for it, right? Disclosing internal documents to the public...

How would they react to it? Would that be equal to being silenced? How many do you think would not come to work the following day due to their non-stop shaking?
>>
>>136926595
AMD WILL beat them to 7nm before they reach 10nm. They're still struggling to get 10nm working, while GloFo's ready for limited production starting 1Q 2018. If AMD is on the ball they might actually get Zen 2 taped out and ready to go by 4Q 2018.

Intel is quite literally fucked. It's making me wish I knew how to get some of my money into stocks without paying an arm and a leg in shitty fees.
>>
these are google employees

"just another gay communist"
>>
>>136927054
The people doing the difficult work are generally on the autistic spectrum and have difficulty understanding the latest progressive fads, let alone going along with them.
>>
>>136927160

I've been hearing Intel are fucked and AMD are about to go big for 10 years now bro.
>>
>>136913476
>>136918778

How old are you guys?
>>
>>136926249

So google has an employee called "Punch All the Nazis", clearly an antifa fag. It has a bunch of SJWs that shitpost on Twitter daily.

Yet a guy who speaks his opinion eloquently gets booted off because he is more conservative and "Oh muh feelings".

And then this Google kike comes along in OUR kingdom to try and convince us that we shouldn't try and expose his shitty company for the one sided kike hole it is....

It won't happen anon. We are not falling for your damage control BS.
>>
>>136927233
Then you've been listening to complete idiots

how the fuck could anyone think AMD was going anywhere against intel with bulldozer and living on the verge of bankruptcy

seriously who the fuck do you talk to that thinks this way
>>
File: 1490067879270.png (17KB, 245x192px) Image search: [Google]
1490067879270.png
17KB, 245x192px
>>136916594
>>136913664
>That feel when this poster could theoretically be m00t

In any case, I hope this doesn't get worked out. I hope Google gets entirely overtaken by rabid SJW ideologues. I hope that the internal company strife, and inevitable witch hunts & unjustified firings that will come from rabid SJW overlords, will send google into financial ruin. I'll dance on google's deathbed.

Jewgle is already too consumed by rabid PC culture, google's death will be an opportunity for a non-"progressive" company to step in and take the honor of being the most popular search engine
>>
Hey google kike. How about this? Tell us again about "muh Google'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8
>>
>>136927379

/g/ mainly

it happens every 18 months, some new AMD development that is just around the corner and will blow Intel out of the water
>>
>>136927200
(((Dana Fried)))
(((Danielle Brown)))
>>
File: DGvzHtxVoAItvNi.gif (773KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
DGvzHtxVoAItvNi.gif
773KB, 700x450px
>>136925513
>>
>>136904676
SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
Google is out there trying to fucking ruin this dude and this guy comes here asking us to be nice to Google and be patient....

I don't know whether to laugh or become pissy. Pretty unreal the arrogance:

"Hey we know we fucked up, we know we let SJW dictate every fucking move at a company that maintains over 90% of all the worlds information flow but, hey, be nice.. you can trust us!"

Fuck that... should have thought of that beforehand when the dude had nowhere to turn just because he had an OPINION that differed from some fragile cupcakes that have no business at that place.

You think we haven't noticed Googles sneaky attempts to throw ANTIFA like rhetoric on things? Their "new" definition of "fascism", etc. Fuck you.
>>
File: KillitWithFire.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
KillitWithFire.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>136904676

Have a trans penis on me OP. My take.
>>
this is all a shit fest, we should be exploring space, not catering snowflakes...
>>
google might as well give their money to stockholders and SJWs and close up shop.

Nobody smart/sane is going to want to work there. They'll have to pay double --- SJW danger pay
>>
>>136921727
>send in a drag queen team fresh from the backalleys of L.A.
>>
We clearly have allies within the tech industry and Google, there are people within it that are the ones who are invisibly helping the alt-right to grow.

How much influence these invisible allies will continue to hold in the face of other sections of the company that wish to drown it out is not yet known.

The good news is Google is still overwhelmingly white and male and ultimately as long as that remains the case it bodes well for us..
>>
>>136927617
the reason why youtube got such a huge infusion of users over the past couple years, is because of the way they changed the monetizing scheme. they made it so that anyone could monetize videos for a long time, they just got rid of that though recently, now you have to have x amount of subs and channel views to become a partner.

so iow, youtube exploited people's greed and has basically artificially inflated the value of the platform. it's basically like a pyramid scheme. but now theyve canned it, i guess they met their benchmark. and now they will be coming up with some new way of incentivising new traffic and stream hits.
>>
>>136927893
Let's be serious here though bro. Do you honestly believe they aren't going to spend the next week hosing every single person with even a slight connection to Demore or anyone who has ever even hinted at this shit?

Hell no, the SJW are going to (guaranteed it has already happened) storm the office, claim they are scared, start pointing fingers and then shit will go off the rails even more than now.

Typically I wouldn't give a shit but we're talking about a company that has massive amounts of data on just about everything so one libout could result in some massive data purge or worse. These people should have no access to such things... they can't even have a fucking conversation without being offended does anyone think they don't roll through data and fuck with it whenever they see something that "offends" them.
>>
>>136916594
we hate your piece of shit company and we hate the sjw lunatics who have wasted this country's potential
why would we not want to try and escalate things?
>>
>>136922344
have a you
>>
File: 1493841641261.jpg (9KB, 240x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493841641261.jpg
9KB, 240x225px
>>136917025
>being this delusional
>>
>>136928192
>Hell no, the SJW are going to (guaranteed it has already happened) storm the office, claim they are scared, start pointing fingers and then shit will go off the rails even more than now.

See

>>136913664
>and the other half are terrified that /pol/ will decide that they're a good target for the Two Minutes' Hate.

They go on the attack and then claim they're being victimised. Like clockwork.
>>
>>136920008
>we never say quota
>(((diversity goals)))
yeah kikes lets just argue over what word to use, lets ignore the main point that women and blacks just arent geeky enough on average to write code for a living
>>
>>136922361
hey thats a nice meme, divershitty
>>
File: sad.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>136904676
>we'll never see moot outing himself as a trans-little girl
>>
File: caeserposting.jpg (9KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
caeserposting.jpg
9KB, 181x200px
>>136928800
double dub.s confirm

get this meme to the front lines, boys
>>
>>136920008
> implicit association test

Debunked. If this is the 'science" being rammed down googlers' throats no wonder they are rebelling.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/gladwellian-implicit-association-testing-is-just-another-example-of-psychologys-replication-crisis/
>>
File: perfect-man.png (179KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-man.png
179KB, 560x400px
>>136920103
>You also don't need a lower bar to discriminate based on sex.

Yes, if you are trying to get the best people possible, adding other factors than "best person available" will dilute your talent pool. There's math for this.

The only way this can work is by setting the bar so low that the 'minorities' can easily pass. As with the military, you change it so you only have to do 5 push-ups from the knee, rather than 20 full push-ups and then "evey child wins a prize"

Doublethink detected.
>>
>>136913664
>But when the doc was leaked, it turned into a PR fiasco, and maybe the firing was inevitable after that
Nonsense. Firing him was the PR fiasco, because it proved him exactly, a hundred percent right in what he said in his memo. For a company that prides itself on having high IQ employees, Google acts really fucking dumb.

> The Town Hall was trying to do that--to find some way that we can all work together, maybe with no one entirely happy, but with no one miserable either.
No. Wrong. The Town Hall was a sham. The leftist CEO of Google had no intention of actually holding it. Why would the left, having an extraordinarily powerful ideological hold on Google, allow people to criticize them? The left is intolerant of speech that goes against them. They never intended to hold this Town Hall.
>>
File: crybullies.jpg (302KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
crybullies.jpg
302KB, 1024x746px
>>136904676
>worried they may be "outed"
The worst thing that would happen to them is some /pol/ spergs would say mean stuff to them on twitter for a few days, and then they'd be treated as heroes and "so brave" before going back to their 300k/yr job that they were handed for being women/dark skinned.
Meanwhile the guy who complained he felt like he couldn't speak without being fired was fired for speaking. Are mean words really that scary to them?
>>
>>136929324
They might have been planning to run the Town Hall, listen to and ignore any dissenting arguments, and then make a list of the dissenters to blacklist for any management positions.
>>
>>136929384
Never trust the left, anon. Never trust Google. Never trust any leftist. They are all ideologues, they are all against free speech. All of them. There are no liberals in Google. Only leftists.
>>
>>136929324
>They never intended to hold this Town Hall.
> Be me
> Be years ago
> job at a timber yard
> Christmas party
> punch-up, boss's wife hurt
> usually they gave us 6 cans of beer for Xmas
> Due to the punch-up they decided not to give us the Turkey plus 24 cans of beer they said they were planning to give us

Sure, boss.

Just like google was going to have a free for all town hall meeting.
>>
>>136929502
If that was their plan, they wouldn't have canceled it. No, they already have some dissenters from any Dory questions, and are probably hunting for those employees who have spoken to Breitbart.
>>
>>136909735
Zoe has already been redpilled. Up to the point she went to the U.N. with jewkeesian she was just a promiscuous abusive girl who had never had her dad's attention and was just riding beta dicks to make herself feel like she wasn't really a bad person and feel popular.

But during the U.N. meeting you can watch her listening to Anita and not believing it at all. She realized she's been instrumental in pushing for overreaching censorship. You can see in her face the realisation that she is, indeed, a bad person.

I've always assumed that she'd be the first of the Internet celebrities on that shit hole of a political spectrum to default on the group and suffer their wrath, but to my surprise it was ms. Green.

I guess her fertile body probably got the scent of that manlet's trouser gun and she couldn't resist getting chair roll edon those fat rolls.

I'm just happy to know that zoe hates herself.
>>
>>136929526
The fuck? If you're going to tell a story it has to be relevant. The boss's wife was hurt so they didn't give you what they promised to give you. That has nothing to do with speech control ideologues canceling a meeting the CEO said they would hold out of fear of this >>136929384
>>
>>136929557
>If that was their plan, they wouldn't have canceled it.

They really, really won't want any more of this stuff to be leaked. Everything was all going smoothly and being kept nice and quiet until recently.
>>
>>136927658
top fucking kek that webm
>>
File: DAHNALD!.png (602KB, 722x478px) Image search: [Google]
DAHNALD!.png
602KB, 722x478px
>>136908627

I'LL HOLD 'EM OFF. YOU KEEP GOING.
>>
>>136904676
>outed
kek
>>
>>136929655
>Zoe has already been redpilled
So she learnt that she was a useful idiot?

I wonder if Ms. Green realized that too.
>>
>>136919658
men are better at tech, simple as that
>>
>>136908627
this
>>
>>136921204
uwot
>>
File: adHYUuc.gif (626KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
adHYUuc.gif
626KB, 240x180px
>>136929655
Zoe just wanted to make a free game to help people understand depression, and had a guy she fucked write a review about her free game.
I wonder if the kikes started the shit about her whoring for good reviews in order to mould her into a useful idiot.
I'm conflicted. If she decides to fight for us, I'll forgive her. Otherwise she can go fuck herself.
>>
>>136914384
Trolling really is a art.
>>
>>136924085
he's jewish poo and the son of a Marxist.

what more do you want?
>>
>>136904783
>http://archive.is/9zQ2f
a you for OP who is still a faggot
>>
File: 1366504658882.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1366504658882.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>136913664
>the only reason one half fears ideologically purging the other half is because of /pol/

Go fuck your mother if it isn't plain as day to you who the bad guys are in this.
>>
Pajeet had to cancel because employees are pissed at him, Danielle, SJW directors, and HR. I work at Google and the majority of employees are supremely pissed James was fired. It affirms everything he said and that you aren't as free to speak your mind even though they encourage it. A few SJW directors are creating a toxic atmosphere for anyone to the right of Marx and no one can have a reasonable discussion about it. Pajeet was going to be asked difficult questions he couldn't hide from or deflect which would have pissed off those directors. Instead of owning it he blames the leftist bogeyman.
>>
>>136930869
are you stupid? Quinn will be at best a double agent. She lost all credibility, the only place she belongs is with a broken neck in a shallow grave
>>
>>136904676
>Cancel event cause of mean words

Kek
>>
>>136909735
>>136910611
Are you drunkposting or something
>>
>>136904676
He asked for more diversity in his anti-diversity manifesto. A-class journalism.
>>
File: zoequinn.jpg (169KB, 484x534px) Image search: [Google]
zoequinn.jpg
169KB, 484x534px
>>136929655

what

once a whore, always a whore.
she only changed the fare on the same service
>>
>>136913664
>-to find some way that we can all work together
Every Google employee, no matter the post or ideological stand belongs in a grave, you went to far, you willingly worked for a company that has written WHITE GENOCIDE all over itself, the day of judgement will come, and those who joined for egoistical reasons will not be spared. Not even your pets or children will be spared, let alone the traitors who gave you birth
>>
File: 1502212071559m.jpg (66KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502212071559m.jpg
66KB, 1024x651px
>>136916594
Lol where do you think you're at?
>>
>>136913664
>But I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us.
too fucking bad. you reap what you sew.
>>
File: hugh.jpg (34KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
34KB, 600x451px
>>136909735

always deal with a traitor before an enemy Jimbo!
>>
>>136913664
Fuck you. We do not want your socially harming behavior in charge of google. Have you not seen all the damage you stupid idology has caused enough damage already just fuck off and stop ruining everything you touch!!!
>>
>>136930211

Ms. Green probably thinks she was never very wrong on anything and thinks that she was always very nuanced on all her positions and that it's very strange that all those people on her side that used to be reasonable all the time have suddenly decided to become unreasonable.
>>
>>136919535
Soundsgooddoesntwork.jpg
Snowflake faggots who dont know what bathroom to use already have the mind of a child and their snowflake friends too.
There usually is no sorting it out like adults. Stick to blue collar jobs, most people are logical if they arent bonafide retarded or a nigger.
>>
>>136931623
How fit is she now? Looking tight earlier this year.
>>
>>136931623
> implying I have claimed she's become a virtuous person.

She realized her how much of a useful idiot she was and learned to hate herself more. She probably still deals with her insecurities the same at she always did.
>>
>>136913664
I sincerely hope you get raped by a grizzly you frothing enema.
>>
>>136932901
Whats with fingols and beta-orbiting for women? Your country is next to sweden so it makes sense.
>>
>>136911194
>Don't stray from the ideological standard and bad things won't happen to you hurr durr

Public shaming would be your method of making sure bad boys don't say no no's.
>>
File: 1485455653794.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1485455653794.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
>>136931623
why would someone do that? just go on the internet and lie like that?
>>
>>136933017
GTFO the Internet and close your fucking gates already. Some of your millions of guests are leaking here.
>>
>>136932901
you don't get it. It is like with the coal burner. Once gone SJW you can't come back. The best hope for her to survive the bulletstorm is Madagaskar. She is at the root, both sides will be after her
>>
>>136915873
Oh really, hurt fee fees, probably on behalf of someone they KNOW isn't qualified. Your feelings don't get hurt unless you know it's true. The egos are too big there to care.
>>
>>136912234
The whole point of /pol/ is polarizing people to increase the ranks of 1488. If BLM and SJW groups grow just as fast, so be it.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
I work at Google and was in line for the Town Hall at Charlie's (the main location from where it's broadcast).

There were probably 300 people lined up around the building waiting to get in and about 40 minutes before it was supposed to start Sundar emailed all of us saying it was cancelled.

I don't believe his obviously bullshit excuse about being worried about doxing or leakers (although internally a lot of people are focusing in on the leaking as being the main problem - absolutely retarded).

The leadership fucked up really really badly. There's no moral or business rationale for what they did.

They're getting slaughtered in the media from both left and right. They were getting slaughtered on the Dory where people could post questions anonymously. There's a growing anger among good and rational people here.

They're fucked and they know it.

I think they also may have been worried that the leftists were going to start beating the shit out of people at the town hall. There were so many fucks there wearing their black lives matter and 'inclusivity' shirts.

And yes it is 3:50am here.

The fire rises.
>>
>>136914730
Said it before, but googles never like to admit they are wrong. They fired him as retaliation for whistle blowing, they're standing by the decision. And as damore pointed out, they are no longer acting rationally. Anything they do besides fire the SJWs will only dig the hole deeper.
>>
>>136933463
i want to believe
>>
>>136933185
> you don't get it
If you had paused you dick eating activities for a bit longer to read carefully what I wrote, you might have had the chance to understand I did not say she's been redeemed nor that she will.
>>
>>136933463
Any chance of provoking a reaction from them? Something subtle, that normies wouldn't understand, but the tumblritas would. Would be nice if the leftists started a full-fledged antifag chimp-out and start smashing shit.
>>
>>136915539
You are full of shit and damage controlling. Did you know /pol/ can spot a shill a mile away?
>>
>>136933463
>I don't believe his obviously bullshit excuse about being worried about doxing or leakers
you are right, armed groups have you in their scope
>There's no moral or business rationale for what they did.
Quit today
>They're getting slaughtered in the media from both left and right
their least worry
>The fire rises.
Kek, the house is already burnt down too the ground
>>
>>136933704
I read your white knighting appeals to (((rationality))). Start wearing a fucking shirt for christ sake
>>
>>136933463
Should I sell my google stock?
>>
File: 97065873.jpg (40KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
97065873.jpg
40KB, 510x525px
>>136933463
> I think they also may have been worried that the leftists were going to start beating the shit out of people at the town hall
>>
File: wallpaper moot.jpg (658KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper moot.jpg
658KB, 1920x1200px
>>136913664
moot is that you?
>>
>>136933818
yes, don't be a bag holder
#ShortGOOGL
#SellGOOG
>>
>>136904676
>nobody wants to go because this is just some Hundred Flowers Campaign ambush
>damn alt-right trolls!
>>
>>136927588
this meme is high quality
>>
>>136933801
> appeals to rationality
> in a description of an event
> without any suggestion of what to do about any of the purple involved.

Oh, did my description of events trigger the pity circuits of your abundantly female brain for her?

Good news, your hormone therapy is working.
>>
>>136918763
>I have personally not seen a single leaked screenshot.
nobody has, because it's a lie, and the shill they sent in as a moderate to this thread is a lie, and a liar.
>>
>>136912214
good thing I'm a schizoid introvert
>extroverts BEETEEEFFOHH
>>
>>136933731
Based on what I'm seeing right now, the rot has set it and it's also coming from the top. These insane leftists have climbed the ranks and are in positions of power and the leadership has always been insane leftists.

I agree that Google is done. There is no future. They scared the shit out of every good and rational person here and every good and rational person who was thinking of joining Google.

The house hasn't burnt down yet but all the tinder that has piled up has caught fire.
>>
>>136904676
anybody else notice the use by the shill of 'anons'? trying to get around the 'otherness' of google employees by using the term 4chan anons use to refer to each other. slipper slimy shill. where do you get your talking points from?
>>
>>136934070
You still don't get it. Every intend too shift the tone more to the centre again or be (((objective))) will be seen as a form of treason the more the time will go on. The point of no return has long been over stepped.
About what to do with the purple, shame them, reveal their personal information, hang them, go after their families, throw them out of the west, let them experience what it means to live in third world shit hole, while the west cuts all humanitarian help and makes it irrational to invest. Let them live up to their ideals and bring Political correctness to the darkest places of earth
>>
>>136927588
nice
>>
>>136933844
There were some massive white dudes with Black Lives Matters shirts walking around.

There are a lot of Marxists here
>>
>>136913664
I am abandoning/replacing everything google related, fuck you all
>>
File: conan-the-barbarian_l.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian_l.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
>>136913664
>I don't think we can do that with the /pol/ army shitstorming on us
>tfw /pol/ shitposting is now so plentiful and powerful it decides elections and can take multinational corporations head on
>>
>>136904676
>employ a based Sikh Pajet
>wonder why niggers are taking your jobs and Muslims are coming to your country
Same story in London. People don't realize that India is home to female lead role in religion, thus feminism. India is just too poor and chaotic for feminism to work, but it works just fine in west.
>>
>>136934196
>The house hasn't burnt down yet but all the tinder that has piled up has caught fire.
Good analogy, that's exactly what's happened. It's only a matter of time now.
>>
>>136909735
Im gonna sit on a hill and watch the water wash away all the degenerates around me and shoot anyone that tries to get me wet
>>
>>136934196
to cite a based black american man during the 2016 elections I forgot the name
>Only a fool fights in a burning house, and this house is on fire
>>
>>136913664

give them an inch, and they'll give you 1984 desu senpai
>>
>>136904676
Reminder that companies push diversity to avoid monopoly laws. Instead of a diversity of companies they established the idea of one diverse company. Just end it now and break up Google.
>>
>>136913664
>But when the doc was leaked, it turned into a PR fiasco, and maybe the firing was inevitable after that. I'm pissed off at the people (outraged SJW types) who started tweeting about it in the first place.

Yep, a company should be able to tolerate a wide range of discussions, especially contentious ones. That document was posted internally. Further, Damore was in not a position to oppress. All he did was present some info and opinion.

The leakers, i.e. those tweeting about it and threatening to quit, should have been fired immediately.

Rewarding leakers will just get you more leaks.
>>
>>136934716
Whole USA is build on monopoly, that's what they are. Too bad it isn't run by white people any longer. Either way, USA is root of cancer that's killing European people.
>>
>>136915539
>(They weren't; that's not how we do hiring.)
ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah hahahah hah ahahahahahahhaha hah hah ah aha hah ah hah ah ha hhahahah ah ahahh hahahahaha
>>
Many say SEO is dead. I disagree, I have many websites that feature black inventors, scientists, and a few on ancient black culture.
I am making 20k per month in Adsense.
I'm thinking of expanding into transgender issue websites.
>>
>>136934570
The burning house has great free food and great pay and benefits
>>
File: IMG_8844.jpg (104KB, 662x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8844.jpg
104KB, 662x952px
>>136921400
Lmao. But only one. 2 to three is far fetched. Any more than 5 hard working and intelligent blacks in the same area is an absolute lie or a eugenics program.
>t. Guy who read the bell curve and knows niggers are stupid.
>>
>>136923591
Educated idiots is a good way to put it. Not saying particularly against the engineer, but most of google. They're taught what to think, not HOW to think.
>>
>>136934945
while more and more people learn how to block adsense with ublock. Not to forget being intentionally logged in with over 9k gender accounts clicking on bullshit. You will keep getting your shekels you leeching piece of shit, but the data you use is tainted to the point that it might start bad investments and cripple businesses the more they rely on it. Yes, normies ain't so far, but if the past has proven something, the hive is always 3 years ahead of the normie space and the moment an economic melt down hits in, the normies will accelerate their shift to the hive
>>
>>136935047
enjoy your third degree burns. They tried it on me, I rather keep on studying and work in an industry that will not go down by ideological shfts, well maybe a new prohibition
>>
File: Henry-Ford.jpg (37KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Ford.jpg
37KB, 650x488px
>>136935169
My website users are not savvy enough to use adblockers. They are a fucking virtual gold mine, much like AOL users. Pic Related
>>
>>136935305
I know those, but even that gold mine will dry up one day, let alone the amount of Pyrite you are mining. I shifted completely to qualitative statistics, quantitative stats are death
>>
>>136916245
I hope you and everyone at google and your families die from delicious gooey induced cancer.
>>
Is there a better search engine than google?like honestly
>>
File: John-McCain.jpg (12KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
John-McCain.jpg
12KB, 300x234px
>>136935534
Dude, I'm joking, but I'm sure it is being done.
>>
Google 9 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMqArkEuW0
The biological differences between a male brain and a female brain is like a light house, and our culture has to adjust to it like a ship. The light house isn't moving anytime soon, and we WILL crash into it if we don't change our course. Many of the very common miscommunications and difficulties between men and women come down to these basic differences between male and female brains.

Google 6 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
We know that male and female brains behave very differently, and that in terms of our very base sexual instincts, women are programmed to care about status. Also traps aren't gay.

Google today: http://fortune.com/2017/08/09/google-diversity-memo-wojcicki/
“No, it’s not true.”
>>
>>136935899
Are you serious?
Google results are 10 links
1. Ny Times
2. Wikipedia
3. Huffpo
4. CNN
5. The Guardian
6. The Atlantic
7. Newsweek.com
8. Chicago Tribune
9. FT.com
10. Wall St. Journal
You need google to get a list of multi-national media outlets?
>>
>>136934882
yes its mostly monopolies but they are redefining the meaning of the word diversity. its not the company that should be diverse its should be a diversity of companies.
>>
>>136935918
it is, big business for the last 1.5 decade, but it's as good as over. New Economy crash 2.0 is not far. All those start ups which never had a B.P and states running out of gibs as investors who would like a ROI or take the loses will break their backs
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on this whole situation, pls
>>
>>136919792
lol. are you a fucking shitskin """"engineer""" because what you just said can only be justified with an iq of 80 or less
>>
>>136920008
>got job done
>AMD's thread ripper annihilates Intel
those feel-based hiring practices really paid out!
>>
>>136936185
read the thread and stop using those fucking words. tldrs are for pussies and normies
>>
File: Donald-Trump-1987.jpg (191KB, 694x945px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-1987.jpg
191KB, 694x945px
>>136936185
Basically, Google is starting the downward slide. Their search engine only requires about 1,000 people to maintain. The results are just a listing of the top media outlets like CNN, Wikipedia and NYTimes. They have way too many employees and they do nothing. So the SJW's are using them like a governmental agency or worse. They have gained control.
Now /pol/ is going in for the kill on the wounded animal.
>>
>>136936514
i read the thread and still don't understand, is google too SJW or what? did they fire the guy cause he was racist or what? i don't get any of it
>>
>>136936515
oh i see, well that's kinda fucked
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.