[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i live in a chicago suburb that has recently been over 400% culturally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491535334173.gif (26KB, 222x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491535334173.gif
26KB, 222x199px
i live in a chicago suburb that has recently been over 400% culturally enriched. in 4 years almost all of the small shops in my area have gone out of buisnesess, its not safe to go out at night, every day you can see gangs of mexican teens milling about in various dead strip malls doing whatever these people do, there's been a massive increase in police presence and crime has gone up (shocking i know).

i went to the bank today, i was the only white person. i can't afford to move. is there a single thing i can do to effect this blockbusting in any way? is it legal for me to put up those fake ICE posters? i'm at my wits end dealing with these people i can't take it anymore. i feel like an alien in my own town.
>>
Learn spanish and make friends , move or get culturally enriched
>>
Kane county here..explain yourself. I don't see it any worse than 5 years ago.
>>
>>136902831
cook county.

its a fucking mess
>>
>>136904454
It's their driving that's really doing my head in. Make the fucking turn, Diego. Jesus fuck. It's like they've got all the time in the world to drive slowly in front of you when you're on your way to work.
>>
>>136904454
If you live in cook, you might as well live in Chicago. Same trash. Not you anon, the area.
>>
>>136905582
If I was a cop id pull over every beaner doing 5 under.
>>
Went to highschool in Robbins, thought it was bad then, but now im convinced otherwise. Were fucked.
>>
>>136900544
You can literally move to Kansas and do blue collar work and make a living.... Rent is real cheap and all your neighbors will be white.
>>
>>136900544
What town? there are so many fucking spics at my little brothers highschool that its fucking ridiculous.
>>
which town? burbinite here
>>
>>136900544
Did you not notice the area going to shit if you had you probably could have gotten out of there in time I'm trying to leave the area I live in right now because things are changing fast for the worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.