[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Get to work and get it done, Mitch!" That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 7FXYITH.jpg (64KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
7FXYITH.jpg
64KB, 600x322px
>"Get to work and get it done, Mitch!"

That's all this guy can do. This is ALL he knows how to do, because that's all he's ever done. He doesn't know anything about architecture or structural engineering.

He doesn't know anything about manufacturing. He doesn't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING because he has spent his life as a DELEGATOR.

And most of all, he doesn't know ANYTHING about politics or how to be President of the fucking United States of America. The incompetence is TRULY astounding.

He's a MORON

Why don't you guys fucking get real? Do you think he could answer any of these questions? I GUARANTEE YOU he could not give even remotely intellectual answers to any of these questions, period. Get fucking real here. You think he could? He couldn't

>What is a planet?
>What is the fundamental unit of matter below the molecule?
>Why is freedom of speech important?
>Why is government regulation of commerce important?
>Name some branches of mathematics
>Talk about the scientific topic you find most interesting

Please try to convince me that he could give intellectual answers to any of these, at the high school level at the very least
>>
File: 1497740860086.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1497740860086.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>136899669
The real issue though, is that most of his voters can't give decent answers to these questions either. So they don't care. They care about "strong man characteristics" and arbitrary wispy ideals like "being firm" and things such as this. Because you're all authoritarian "Daddy said so, do it or I'll get the belt" hillbilly KEKS who WANT to get fucked up the ass by big government
>>
File: 1501948095343.jpg (653KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1501948095343.jpg
653KB, 804x1250px
Trump is smart. You're too stupid to understand LOL

Educate yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4
>>
>>136901230
You fucking think this list is anything? Anyone who becomes President can "do things" like this, it doesn't mean he's even remotely competent. All of this is overblown or basic bookkeeping tasks that his aids told him to do, and he "did it" by putting his name on it

He's a baby
>>
>>136899669
Yawn....zzzz
>>
File: agYXX3n_700b.jpg (74KB, 570x867px) Image search: [Google]
agYXX3n_700b.jpg
74KB, 570x867px
>>136901487

>conservative: shots list of accompaniments
>liberal: you think the list is anything?

LMAO
you liberals sure are in a lot of cognitive dissonance

also, Trump is a good man. See image
>>
>>136901775
Did you read the list and judge each point critically? I guarantee you that you actually just saved the list and report it and probably didn't even read it. Kill yourself
>>
>>136901917
No, i did not read each and every single one, but I did take a closer look into some of them and was very happy with the results (also ongoing results).
>>
>>136901917
>>136902087

also, I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. Based on what I have seen (so far), I will be voting for Trump in 2020. I think there is a good chance that Trump can win both the electoral vote and the popular vote. He just needs to keep doing a good job.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.