[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Ray Dalio's son creator of the biggest hedge fund

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone on here familiar with Ray Dalio the creator of Bridgwater the largest hedge fund in the world and his risk parody investment technique ? I found this video of his son "battle raping" and I was kinda taken a back at what he is rapping about despite his bipolar disorder its kind of odd that its all about satan and illuminati symbolism also his story does not really seem real....The story goes that he was in film school and then went to work for David Lynch and then had a mental breakdown and left screen writing and started battle rapping under the name Luna yet when you search for evidence of his battle rap career this video is all that comes up and it looks like its on an account created by him.. Not to mention that the setting of this rap battle looks more like a kids birthday party than a place where rap battles take place. After his rap days He wrote this film and Spike Lee later got involved to help me make a film about his story and he now is an advocate for living with Bi Polar disorder

Does anyone find this odd ?

https://youtu.be/NQNYhnKZW0Y
>>
Looks like his own channel for sure - what's your point?
>>
>>136894787
> infantile grammar
so, ray dalio's son created the Bridgewater hedge fund?
no, that was the father, ray dalio.

risk parody?
you mean risk PARITY.

"battle raping"
actually that sounds pretty cool, but sadly, you mean battle RAPPING

taken a back...
sweet jesus youre stupid.
taken ABACK, aback is one word. not two you mongrel.

opinion discarded. OP is a faggot.
>>
My point is
Is this just promotion for his movie made to look old to back up the claim of his story that he was a battle rapper. Also what he raps about and how he raps it all just seems fake totally cringe and all about satan and illuminati wtf ? If you know his dad and how practical and straight forward his dad thinks and his dads views on investing and the economic machine this is very odd !
>>
>>136896229
>being a grammar cuck
OPs trying to make a point and youre acting like a faggot
>>
Huh, this is interesting. Is it safe to assume he's a billionaire?
>>
>>136896775
>father created bridgewater
yes its safe
>>
Yes Ray Dalio his dad is a billionaire
His hedge fund is so huge and does so much analysis and back testing that the former head of the FED Paul Volker said that his firm should be helping the FED !
>>
How did you come across this op?
>>
This is fucking interesting anon. Good find.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65GD3NhjXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65GD3NhjXg

he repeats himself alot, like he's got a whole shtick ready. makes sense since his freestyle was prewritten also.
>>
I came across this because I am actually really interested in Ray Dalio and economics and investing. I listen to hours and hours of his dad give his thoughts on the economy and his thoughts on the economic machine is about the only thing I have seen that makes a decent explanation on how to use the credit system. I tend to lean toward Austrian economic thought but Bridgewater's use of data and back testing make the Keynesian ideas on data and testing almost make sense but central bank tampering never seems like a good thing....Anyway I kept hearing the story of Ray Dalio that his father was a "jazz" musician and he was just a regular guy from Jackson Heights queens who got into the markets when he was 12 by caddying for important people like Nixon it all just seems so not real. I went looking for records that his dad might be on and found his son instead and when I read the wiki on his son I thought it was a 4 chan created story but it turn out to be true ......I guess

It all seems very weird to me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.