[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're American and you live in the Sun Belt, you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sun Belt.png (16KB, 313x222px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Belt.png
16KB, 313x222px
If you're American and you live in the Sun Belt, you're not white.
>>
>>136890005
>the best part of the country not including NW.
>you cant live here

you're a fag
>>
File: FrostBeltUSAMap.png (46KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
FrostBeltUSAMap.png
46KB, 640x396px
>>136890396
"Best part of the country" is the most non white, spic and nigger part of the country. All the Ubermensch live in the frost belt. Before the 70s, the frost belt had always been the highest population area with the best economy. After the 70s, when America started to drop in its white demographics, is when the sun belt rose, nigger.
>>
>>136890797
Yeah that's why so much of the military and professional athletes come from your area...oh wait
>>
>>136890797
the only good part is the very north east area. everything else is a garbage, spic infested, muslim infested, air polluted shit hole
>>
>>136890797
>talking about demographics when the rustbelt includes the beautiful and safe cities of Detroit, Chicago, and Cleveland
>>
>>136890005
That isn't how that works.
>>
>>136890005
did you just assume our nation's racial identity
>>
>>136890005
That means you clearly dont live here. In your "sun belt" the minorities are segregated from the whites for the most part, and the whites build nice cozy private communities
>>
>>136890967
>professional athletes
bix nood ooga booga muh fugguh
>>
File: 1500951533174.jpg (92KB, 348x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500951533174.jpg
92KB, 348x488px
>>136890005
>proxy alert
kys fake flag
saged
>>
>>136890005
my drivers license says im white. my birth certificate says im white. thats what i picked when taking standardized test except 1 year when i wanted to see if i could pick something else. i was told i had always picked white so i should pick white again

i legally can choose. hafu
>>
>>136890797
All of those states even the New England ones are lowering in white percentage by the year. I don't think there's even one state in the entire country that is as white as it was 10 years ago. This place is a lost cause no matter where you are. The north just has more time. Abandon ship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.