[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ I want to ask you what you think about me. I am a homosexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: bFekMBmy.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bFekMBmy.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Hey /pol/ I want to ask you what you think about me. I am a homosexual male, and I am curious as to what you think of me and other LGBT people. Please keep this civil, I don't want to start a riot. All opinions are welcome, just try not to insult me.
>>
Damaged beyond repair.
I'm curious what happened to you to make you this way?
>>
>>136888047
>Leaf
>Faggot
>Anime
Fuck off. Lynch yourself.
>>
>>136888047
Gas yourself,degenerate
>>
In Canada, gays get their semen from bags.
>>
>>136888047
Why are faggots most likely to become pedophiles?
>>
>>136888209
I was diddled as a kid once. That may have been a factor
>>
>I am curious as to what you think of me and other LGBT people
You are a step above the crazy people who wants to cut off their own dick.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402706/Two-German-transgender-women-STONED-street-gang-three-North-African-teenagers-Dortmund-said-people-killed.html

^But most of you are still very crazy, and tend to invite in people who have no qualms murdering you.
>>
File: gay.png (133KB, 272x369px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
133KB, 272x369px
>gay bait thread
>people start replying
>>
Keep it in the bedroom and we're cool. Then if we become bros we can joke about bedroom stufc when high/drinking a brewsky on a cool patio that you obviously have
>>
>>136888532
I honestly don't support the people on the far left who want to be tolerant of Muslims and people who don't conform to western values.
>>
>>136888619
kek
>>
File: 1499558875057.jpg (751KB, 1488x992px) Image search: [Google]
1499558875057.jpg
751KB, 1488x992px
We'll gas you last if you first help us with muslims and niggers.
>>
File: ugh.gif (1MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
1MB, 300x209px
>>136888047
The average person here thinks that homosexuality is a mental illness. I respectfully, regret to inform you that you have gender dysphoria and should seek professional help to cure your condition. Also putting your dick into an asshole is really gross. Only someone with a mental problem would want to do that.
>>
>>136889115
I'm more of the submissive type actually. Just saying.
>>
>>136888047
Gay people are fine but kinda quirky and weird but alright, and transgenders need life counseling, therapy and better parents.

Lesbians need to not get weirded out when I ask if I can watch, and bisexual people just prove that there are only two genders.
>>
File: 1502210307526.jpg (357KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502210307526.jpg
357KB, 900x900px
>>136889056
sounds fair
>>
Eh you're okay
As long as you don't start walking around wearing a pride flag around your shoulders like you're the faggy equivalent of batman
Your fine in my book
>>
>>136888047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
>>
>I am a homosexual male
Sounds pretty gay. Personally I don't care about that sort of thing, so long as you don't preach this anti white, anti European Marxist dogma that's been doing the rounds lately in LGBT circles. I personally have no issue with gay marriage, so long as you do not demand the religious bend their beliefs to fit yours (I am not religious). I am on the fence concerning adoption of children by same sex couples, but leaning towards a position of acceptance if the child goes to a genuinely caring home and good, stable people who will raise the children without exposure to political or identitarian bias from the adoptee parents (allow child to develop its own opinions and sexual expression). These are my ideal world scenarios, I don't feel strongly about these opinions in particular. I like gay people and I'm slightly bi curious myself
>>
>>136890152
What do you mean by gay people are quirky? Like lisps and stuff? I have a bit of a lisp
>>
>>136890601
As far as I am concerned nobody needs to know I'm gay unless I know them on a personal level. Pride parades are disgusting, and it shouldn't be so hyper sexual.
>>
>>136888497
Obviously. How can you live with yourself knowing your sexuality only exists because of sexual trauma? Wouldn't you rather be heterosexual?
>>
>>136891641
It took a lot of self acceptance to admit to myself that I am gay. I would love to be a heterosexual because who doesn't want to have kids with the person you love? But that's not the life I was given, I am gay and I can't really change that.
>>
>>136892197
What kind of gay are you? Like just an average dude, slightly or very effeminate, bear, butch, femme, trap, what?
>>
>>136892197
You don't know that for sure. People can supposedly reverse their gender, reverse depression, break addictions, break habits, change their lifestyles, but somehow a change in sexuality is impossible?

You have never sought any cure for homosexuality, you just ate up what everyone told you that "homosexuality is genetic" "it's not a choice".

They all lied to you, those lies made you give up long ago. I am asking you to look again, believe it is not impossible, that you have choices over your own life.

Who are you? And who do you want to be?
>>
>>136890799
Quirky as in odd sense of humour usually revolving around flamboyant gestures but then again I was a teenager at the time I had gay friends so it could of just been them.

Lisp? So you can't say seashells seashells by the seashore and sound like an irishman on a regular basis?

You'd fit in well with my country.
>>
Where do you live, wanna go tree swingin' some time? ;)
>>
>>136891641
I am normal to a degree, my voice sounds deep for a woman and I have a slight lisp on my "th" and "s" sounds but nothing major. I'm also very skinny. I could be called a twink.
>>
>>136888047
Just be your faggit self and don't take the tranny route down to suicide.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136888047
>>
>>136888047
I don't care. Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>136890702
This dyke agrees with everything you said. Cheers.
>>
>>136892368
Most people would call me a twink
>>
>>136893029
Sure hmu anytime bb ;)
>>
>>136892695
I sought after a cure to homosexuality when I was really young and immature. I have came so far since then, I experimented with both sexes but I found being with a woman was repulsive, being with a guy brought me joy and happiness. I think it would be silly to go back on all of the self growth by changing my sexuality.
>>
>>136888047

I bet you're white, faggot.

If not I don't fucking care if you're gay, just don't show it off to other people.

SAGE
>>
>>136894647
Ah yes because being promiscuous is definitely the preferable lifestyle.

>>136893868

Sleeping with random women doesn't make you a heterosexual, there aren't easy simple solutions. Just like there aren't easy and simple solutions for treating people who are suicidal. But there is a way, you just don't care for finding it.

You want to be a homosexual. You don't want to be heterosexual at all. You, not some "forces out of your control"
>>
>>136895024
I'm half Chinese actually.
>>
>>136895193
The first one was a joke anon.

As for my relationships with both men and women, was with the woman I mentioned for 3 months and I didn't even have proper sex with her. She did oral on me once and didn't like it one bit. Even kissing I found gross.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.