[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder if this is what Trump meant when he said he would unify

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: iran-north-korea.png (97KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
iran-north-korea.png
97KB, 1425x625px
I wonder if this is what Trump meant when he said he would unify the country...

I don't know about the communist sympathizers, antifa, and the radical leftists, but for the average person to the most radical on the alt-right, we are going to start finding unity very soon and I'll explain why.

We now have at least one credible external threat from an ideologically incompatible adversary who is not bound by the conventional methods of warfare which we are, thanks to political repercussions and international law. The population of the United States for the first time in decades once again has the looming threat of mutually assured destruction over it's head. A feeling of vulnerability against a foe which we have very little negotiating power over.

Some of the older guys here should already know that this sounds familiar. To some of the younger guys, here, let me break it down for you. As of this week, the United States has officially entered a new Cold War with Russia, China, and South Korea. Within a few short months or years, Iran will join their ranks as they attain nuclear weaponry thanks to the Obama administration. What you have to understand is that China and Russia have played us, and possibly Trump completely. China was never going to really punish SK for anything. SK is their puppet, they WANT them to cause trouble for us and cause us to lose credibility with our allies so they can expand their sphere of influence. With Russia, their puppet is Iran.

Start becoming familiar with your neighbors if you aren't already, they are your strongest allies and assets now. You're going to need to form strong, lasting bonds with them, and start gathering the community in order to make preparations for the worst. Start planting gardens, gathering supplies, all that. If nothing happens, you've made a friend. If SHTF and we get hit with an EMP or our economy collapses as our hegemonic influence in the world wanes, then you'll be prepared to weather it out.
>>
Did the CIA found some of Saddams Weapons there?
You Amerifats donĀ“t seem to understand that NK and Iran are backed by Russia and China.
>>
>>136887567
>Amerifats don't understand that NK and Iran are backed by Russia and China

I literally said that in OP ya silly.
>>
>>136887251
>South Korea
SK is USA puppet, OP
>>
>>136888885
Fug, my bad. Thanks for the correction, anon.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.