[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These days, the only concern I have with God is....am I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1501703604094.webm (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501703604094.webm
344KB, 1280x720px
These days, the only concern I have with God is....am I really going to burn in hell for having a drink at the bar, in hopes to understand life and all of it's obstacles. I was told all throughout my teenage years that God is merciful and loving.

Why do I feel so alone after seeking God so much this whole year?

Were my mistakes too much that I can't be forgiven or am I just too drunk for him to really care anymore? I know I've been more of a repetition than anything else, but no one else listens. People expect you to live this life the right way, but never ask or give their HONEST opinion when you are down and out.

So how is one who doesn't know anything about God ...one that was never taught..

How do they find and live for God....in a world controlled and ran by lucifer?
>>
God doesn't send anyone to hell who doesn't want to be there.
It's not a punishment it's a place you chose to be. If you don't want to be near god, if you would rather pursue earthly pleasure, if you have no love for the divine and feel none from him he's not going to imprison you in heaven.
The gates of hell are locked from the inside.
>>
>>136886314
Hey man listen. Every single man is a sinner, you will never live pure and without sin.

Have you read the bible? All the stories that were told? There is only one pure and sinless man in that whole book. Out of Noah, Moses, Joseph, Samson, Abraham, every single one of these great and renowned men, they were all sinners. The stories of the bible often tell the stories of their repentance, they are no greater of men than you are.

Friend, to live in this world as a follower of God, is never to succeed, but to try. To try is to be the most righteous of all men. To not try, is to be failure upon God. Do not despair over your impurity, it is who you are. God is your father in heaven, he will never disown you if you do not disown him. Men far worse than you have found repentance with God. Why do you think he would never accept you?
>>
There is no hell. If you want to find God once and for all, read the 10 book set "Conversations with God". Your whole life will change but first you have to educate yourself with the books. They have sold over 60 millions n copies and on not bestsellers list for 2 years. It's a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1489499622626.jpg (159KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1489499622626.jpg
159KB, 840x623px
>>136886314
>am I really going to burn in hell for having a drink at the bar, in hopes to understand life and all of it's obstacles

Where in the fuck do the rules say that.

God loves sinners, but you have to look deep inside, recognize your faults and work to correct them. You'll get weak and fail and shit like everyone does, but God's in your fucking brain and he knows when you're just putting on a show for your friends and youth pastor.

Do shit, be honest with God, be honest with yourself, and work to improve yourself. That's literally it.

Grow up and act like a fucking adult while you're at it, though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.