[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump go down as the greatest president in the history of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Will Trump go down as the greatest president in the history of the United States?
>>
most likely
>>
>>136874690
you mean Badumpf???
yeah, why not
>>
>>136874690

easily

people can't be bothered with history, but trump will rank among the best even with those who know more history.
>>
>>136874690
He's already the best.
>>
>>136874690
already has
>>
>>136874690
He already has by FAR. No one, NO ONE is on his level
>>
>>136874809
>>136874818
>>136875043
>>136875277
>>136875578
>>136875679
>>136875796
When this reddit larping ever stop?
>>
>>136874690

Why would he?

What has he accomplished?
>>
>>136875953
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a retarded plebbit LARPer
>>
>>136874690
Depends who writes the books
>>
too early to tell
>>
Mount Rushmore will be renamed Mount Trump and all faces will be Trump at various life stages
>>
>>136876245
He pulled out of the TPP and Paris climate accord. He's also not Hillary Clinton.
These 3 things alone make him the best president in living memory.
>>
>>136874690
Not in the history books, they won't allow that
He will be the most open, least corrupt president of all (up until now at least)
A combination of his twitter presence, the White House leaks and the sheer scrutiny he is under compared to all other presidents will ensure this
>>
>>136876245
>What has he accomplished?
The liberals are losing their shit
>>
Only if he:

>defeats the kim regime and reunites the korean peninsula
>builds the wall on the US Mexico border
>fix american healthcare
>manages to reunite USA (if Calexit happens)
>goes further with his travel ban
>is proven innocent on the russia scandal
>manages to deport 90% of all illegal immigrants within his term
>have isis defeated within his term
>ultimately wins against china on trade
>gets re-elected
>>
File: 92c.png (341KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
92c.png
341KB, 600x536px
>>136876245
And he brought a golden age of memes
>>
Until Baron is elected.
>>
>>136880304
this is the shittiest trump caricature I've ever seen, it's like a sambo character.
>>
Obama got a nobel peace prize for causing syria so...
>>
>>136874690
SHILLLLLL
FUCKING SHILLLLLLLLLLLL GTFO CTR SCUM
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.