[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else /unplugged/ here? I only had facebook but got banned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

anyone else /unplugged/ here?

I only had facebook but got banned for using a pseudonym, after which they demanded to see my official documents to resume using their service.
of course, noped the fuck out and refrained from using anything (((social))) apart from youtube.

social media is pure concentrated vanity equaled with the same amount of stupidity.
>>
>>136863958
All you need to have a social life is a messaging app where you can chat to a limited degree and set up meetings/hang outs to actually go and be with friends

"Social" media isnt social at all, its fucking bullshit
>>
>>136864100
i use basic text messaging and viber for social calls
>>
File: 1493536465064.jpg (20KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493536465064.jpg
20KB, 283x447px
>>136863958
I don't use any of them. I check Twitter of few people. But <10 times/week.
I follow maybe 5 projects on g+.

Facebook is for fucking faggots.
>>
>>136863958
My wife and I deleted our personal facebook accounts and just use whatsapp for talking to assorted family and family friends.

We also dont have a TV and mostly just read and work on our property together or go do something in the woods for the day.

No vidya or anything either. We got internet cuz you kinda need it to live nowdays. We both post here sometimes and sometimes she watches assorted cute animal videos. Other than that weve pretty much managed to cut ourselves off from most mainstream media.
>>
>>136863958
I jumped far from that ship during the first 0bama election. I saw how social media was shilling had for that dumb nigger and realized it was time to check out. Also canceled my internet/cable at home and learned how to hack wifi networks. ;)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.