[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the police in many jurisdictions aren't forced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How come the police in many jurisdictions aren't forced to take de-escalation and empathy training? They habitually use excessive force on the mentally-impaired, racial minorities, and peaceful protesters. Private investigations are rarely conducted. When will we start policing the police?
#fuckthepolice #anarchy
>>
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
Why aren't nigger forced to take classes in acting like humans?
>>
>>136858728

Do You claim they treat racial minorities worse and if so where is the data
>>
While I agree with you that de-escalation is an underrated method, imagine being in their place for a moment. You could be shot for a routine traffic stop. Are you really interested in debating this? If you understood how irrational people can be and you were a cop, you would skip the pussy shit and go straight to demanding compliance.
>>
>>136858728
>mentally impaired
violent faggots and trannies
>racial minorities
niggers
>peaceful protester
ethics professors that hit people with bike chains?
>>
Because police are not there to be your parents.
>>
>>136858728
How would you create this training and how would you determine its effectiveness? Would it actually be training or are they going to sit in front of a computer or in a workshop for 2 hours, then say that they are now trained? Lets throw in one exercise or a quiz that covers the thousands of possible scenarios that can happen. What is the budget for this?
>>
File: 1501963718948.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1501963718948.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>>136858728

>#anarchy

yeah letting whites arm up and effectively defend themselves will end really well for niggers
>>
>>136858728
Police force should be greater, for example how are they going to treat terrorists like you? With fucking care and compassion or will they beat the Muhammad out of you. Criminals aren't human, violence is the only way to make them understand. (pic related)
>>
File: racial police gunfire.png (578KB, 2195x834px) Image search: [Google]
racial police gunfire.png
578KB, 2195x834px
>>136858728
You know "Hands Up Don't Shoot" was proven to be absolutely wrong by means of forensic evidence and witness accounts, right?

Also, "de-escalation" is not something you can magically do when dealing with an unhinged criminal

>AY YO FIVE-O I GOTS MAH GAT POINTED ATCHU
>Well Sir I can see that having my own gun pointed at you is simply escalating the situation, so I will be the bigger man and put my gun away so we may have a civil discourse about your position and options
>AYYO DUMASS POHLEES U GUN GIT CAPPED
>Criminal proceeds to shoot cop

Also >They habitually use excessive force on the mentally-impaired, racial minorities
Is wrong.
Well, racial minorities are mentally-impaired, but I don't think that's what you were going for
>>
>>136858728
>1 post by this ID

Well that's a fucking surprise.

However, since this shill brought it up, I think the police spend too much time and effort on attempting to deescalate and avoid force. It's time to stop kissing the ass of scumbags and just kick their teeth in. When niggers like OP complain about it, kick their fucking teeth in too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.