[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Jews are intentionally trying to trigger Holocaust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1443228563637.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443228563637.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
What if the Jews are intentionally trying to trigger Holocaust 2.0 because the "victims" from the first one are mostly dead and they need a fresher sob story?
>>
>>136855552

Why trigger it? they can just invent it, like the first time, when they failed after ww1 or after ww2, when they used another horse, the bolshevist atrocity propaganda machinery and nobody ever was allowed to research it, when the soviets occupied half of europe.
>>
What if the global warming fags just want nukes out for kim so tbat they can trigger an unnatural ice age?
>>
>>136855552
then this time we kill them all for real
>>
There are about 6 million jews currently living in Israel.
>>
>>136855552
You were on the right track when you said elite jews are trying to increase antisemitism. But it's not because they want another Holocaust, since the Samson option would ensure that if Jews were rounded, we would be triggering a nuclear war. But simply because elite Jews have realised Normie Jews have taken the blue pill as well and are race mixing with whites like never before(half of all Jews in the US have a non Jewish partner), and they need Normie Jews to be persecuted so then they could migrate to Israel and maintain their Ashkenazim bloodlines, and rule the world from Israel.
>>
File: netanyahu_knows.jpg (592KB, 900x1455px)
netanyahu_knows.jpg
592KB, 900x1455px
>>136858227

My spidey senses are telling another Rothschild sacrifice might be coming.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.