[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything we know is a lie. Donald Trump winning the presidency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: nightmare.jpg (37KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
37KB, 500x242px
Everything we know is a lie. Donald Trump winning the presidency was planned. Hillary was controlled opposition to further the divide-and-conquer tactic to weaken the American public. If you're too busy fighting amongst yourselves, you won't worry about losing rights one by one.

It goes deeper than harvesting blood from terrorized youths for adrenochrome, and even deeper than Luciferianism. It's about total control of all the people, resources, and economics of the world.

North Korea and Iran are the last outlets where Rothschilds et al have yet to gain complete control, and this is why they're a hot topic for discussion. The media (controlled by them, obviously) wants you to be in favor of "liberating" them to further control and become one step closer to

First: Eretz Israel, expanded borders of Israel (the "Holy Land")
Later: World government, a complete New World Order and total control

At this point there is nothing else that can be done. Their hold on humanity has spread like a cancer, and we've been so busy bickering with each other that we let it slip by. There is no longer hope for a defense against it apart from divine intervention, whatever you may believe.

You can make all the connections to child molesters and Illuminati that you want, but they've succeeded with all their plans in the Dialectic so far, and now it's smooth sailing and a downhill trudge for them. I pray our great grandchildren can survive it.
>>
File: b8.png (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
8KB, 259x194px
>>136833862
>>
>>136834005
I hope it's just a stupid troll post and I'm just crazy, because I don't want this to be real. However, it's happening and has been for hundreds of years.
>>
>>136833862

>If you're too busy fighting amongst yourselves, you won't worry about losing rights one by one.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I'll fight on a dozen fronts simultaneously.

Come at me.
>>
What they hate most about DPRK is Best Korea's scathing precise criticism of their Hollywood and media mind control programming
>>
File: yes-we-khan-597124.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
yes-we-khan-597124.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
Two obstacles for that. An internet and a few nations left who can own firearms.
>>
>>136834592
The internet is controlled by them for the most part, as well as arms production. You don't actually own any of your property, and they have all the control of the government. The days of shooting your way out of oppression are over, unless you just kill yourself and decide to stop playing the game.
>>
>>136834131
>I'm probably just an retarded troll
>I don't want this to be real
>BUT IT DEFINITELY IS
You may have Asperger's, for real anon.
>>
>>136833862
>>>136834592
>The internet is controlled by them for the most part, as well as arms production. You don't actually own any of your property, and they have all the control of the government. The days of shooting your way out of oppression are over, unless you just kill yourself and decide to stop playing the game.
It's going to get ugly then. I mean people will always find a way to circumvent that. I.e the dark web and getting illegal firearms. Now someone can simply pack explosives in a small commercial drone.
>>
File: 70.jpg (49KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
49KB, 500x598px
>>136834592
>few nations left who can own firearms.

Gonna get rekt by autonomous solar powered drones

Simple extermination
>>
>>136833862
They will be to busy looking at their screens than to revolt. 1984 George Orwell....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.