[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister's always like "I cant WAIT for this asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 16021.jpg (572KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
16021.jpg
572KB, 1180x842px
My sister's always like "I cant WAIT for this asshole to be impeached - and he WILL be impeached, you watch!"

So, has he really done anything to warrant his impeachment? Is that the same thing as being deposed? I told her I don't think he will be impeached, unless he did something terrible for our country. She scoffs and says he's going down. But I mean, that's like calling the cops on somebody simply because you think they're an asshole.
>>
>>136833115

Do you realize the president can be impeached for literally anything, including congress just plain out not liking him. You don't have to commit acts of treason to be impeached, Obama could of been impeached because he was shit but he wasn't. You know why? Cause Democrats and Republicans are one and the same. If Republicans really cared they'd impeach him Trump wouldn't care cause he probably hates this job and we'd be a full conservative country with Pence. But like I said they are all in the same bed including Trump so why would this shit ever happen.
>>
There is no such thing as an "impeachable offense". He could be impeached for stubbing his toe, or for not stubbing his toe. The HoR can begin impeachment with a simple majority, and then it goes to the Senate which (I think) needs a 2/3rds majority.
If Dems retake the HoR in 2018, they'll begin impeachment proceedings, but it wouldn't pass the Senate. Republicans would be committing suicide if they voted for impeachment considering the constitution of Trump's base. It won't happen.
>>
File: clinton wont resign.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
clinton wont resign.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
>>136833115

Ironically there are still ignorant fucks out there who honestly believe that an impeachment will mandate removal from office.

The precedent has already been established.

smugpepe.png
>>
nope.

not even mechanically possible right now.
>>
>>136833115
impeachment is political, not judicial.
>>
>>136833115
not unless something horrible happens to the house in 2018
>>
>>136833115
Pics of your sister, now.
>>
>>136834016
>>136834068
It's not just a matter of voting on it, Congress must also hold impeachment trials where the President is tried and accusation of a specific and detailed crime levied against the President.
If anyone attempts an impeachment without thinking that far ahead, even many who voted for Clinton wouldn't support it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.