[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i have proof of english ancestry, would I be able to immigrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0648.jpg (33KB, 451x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
33KB, 451x350px
If i have proof of english ancestry, would I be able to immigrate to england and gain citizenship?
>>
File: 1501969876371.gif (1MB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501969876371.gif
1MB, 457x340px
>>136830693
Probably, but why on earth would you want to go to that Dystopian place, sorry bongs but you know it's true.
>>
>>136830693
lmao enjoy englistan! mind the bin!
>>
Why would you want to immigrate there? Just move down South or Midwest or something
>>
>>136830993
I have some family up there, and i hear the country side is very nice. I wouldnt stay if i had to revoke my USA citizenship. And yeah i know its very dystopic
>>
>>136831186
Nope, midwest has nothing to offer except corn and meth, and south has to many meztisos and blacks
>>
>>136831300
>tfw in corn and meth state
I like living here though
Why would you want to move to UK
>>
>>136832194
I just dont think there is anything left for me in the USA. Literally every where i go is full of nonwhites, and the only white towns are in the worst places possible. I know things arent too good anywhere else, but i just gotta keep on moving
>>
>>136832443
Fleeing is what got our cities overrun in the first place
>>
>>136832443
>the only white towns are in the worst places possible
That's going to be the exact same case over there.
>>
>>136832810
Except one white white person in my town is not gonna change the fact that my town has thousands of mexicans, jews, and indians
>>
>>136832443
The battle rages on brother.
>>
>>136830693
No. Israel is the only place that does that.
>>
>>136830693
No. If you love your people, love your country too. Stay and make America great again. America first.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to leave Freedomland and move to an Authoritarian 1984 police state hell hole caliphate? Are you retarded?
>>
>>136833919
Yeah youre right, but where should i go? Long island and ny here is shit, so many spics, jews and niggers.
>>136834050
Maybe i had the wrong idea. Instead of me going to england, all you guys should come to america
>>
You don't want to move here.
We're a nation past the point of decline. We're going to go full Sweden before France does.
There's constant propaganda about the rise of the far-right and Islamophobia, while down playing the almost daily accounts of Pakistani Muslims raping young girls. To put into context; One rapists defense was "That's all white women are good for" and anyone who criticizes that statement is called a racisr/islamophobe.
>>
>>136830693
Why would you come to this islamic state? Also getting citizenship shouldn't be hard for a civilised human if 99% of mudslimes can get one.
>>
>>136830693
What time period was that made in?
>>
>>136830693
you don't wanna come here, you don't realise how good you've got it in murica
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.